My blog: sometimes I write stuff

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

My blog: sometimes I write stuff

Postby blkmage » Sat May 02, 2009 5:24 pm

It's been a while since I've linked to my site, so I decided to do so again. You may have seen http://www.blkmage.net in my sig and wondered where that lead. That leads to my blog, less blkmage.

You might be interested in the stuff I write. Lately, most of my writing has been impressions on the anime I've been watching and the manga I've been reading. Things that will show up a lot less frequently are computer science and mathematics, Canadian and American politics, typography and design, and my adventures in university.

Of course, if you're interested in those (or aren't up for reading my walls of text), they show up much more frequently (almost as much as anime) in my twittering, which can be found at http://twitter.com/blkmage .
blkmage

Postby blkmage » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:50 am

This is out of date as I have redesigned my blog. More importantly, this came with a name change, after five long years, and is now black★mage shooter 「ブラック★ロックシューター」. I've also changed up the black mage in my avatar. It's a little thing I came up with based on ryo/supercell's Hatsune Miku song and character, Black★Rock Shooter 「ブラック★ロックシューター」.
blkmage

Postby blkmage » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:08 pm

Sup guys; thought you might like to know that I have a short, but sustained and significant burst of anime-related posts over the next bit until Christmas about the most significant anime-related haps for me.
blkmage

Postby blkmage » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:50 pm

I don't plan on posting every time I put up a new post (since that's what RSS is for), but it has been a while since my last anime-related post, so here is something I wrote about La croisée dans un labyrinthe étranger and late 19th century type (or rather, the lack thereof).
blkmage

Return to Computing and Links