Rose in the House!

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Rose in the House!

Postby _bluerose_ » Sat Jun 21, 2003 7:18 am

Hey Peoples! I'm just posting my stuff for 3XR, the christian youth group I head
AND my public diary ^^

Visit soon!

~Rose
~Rose

Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isa. 40:30,31
_bluerose_

Postby inkhana » Sat Jun 21, 2003 9:06 am

Who is this crazy lady posting links on this group? :lol: jk, jk...

Heh...you know what I think of your pages already, but just for the record, I have always liked the layout of your stuff.

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby _bluerose_ » Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:26 pm

wow, that's a great compliment coming from ms. creativity! thankies. i just can't wait until 3XR gets it's makeover. then i'll post a link in the review threads.

~rose
_bluerose_

Postby inkhana » Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:55 pm

Originally posted by _bluerose_
wow, that's a great compliment coming from ms. creativity!

[color=green]...Me? Ms. Creativity? Aw, I just put stuff together...I just do what I'm told so Ashley won't throw stale bread at me...;)
thankies. i just can't wait until 3XR gets it's makeover. then i'll post a link in the review threads.
[/color]

Well, hurry up! We're dyin to see! ;) LOL jk Take your time, I'm just curious...

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby Izumi San » Sat Jun 21, 2003 1:01 pm

Everything ya do looks really good ^^ Nice sites bluerose, very kewl :) Luv the layouts.
I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like, is any of this for real, or not?
Izumi San

Postby _bluerose_ » Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:35 am

Hey thanks Izumi San,

I had to respond cuz I just fixed my siggy and also put links in the text. ^_^ It's just like yours and I didn't even see yours b4 now. Guess I'm a copycat :o
~Rose

Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isa. 40:30,31
_bluerose_

Postby Izumi San » Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:05 pm

Lol, great minds think alike :hug:
I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like, is any of this for real, or not?
Izumi San

Postby _bluerose_ » Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:14 pm

*blush* thankies both! :red:
~Rose

_bluerose_

Return to Computing and Links