Would You Rather....

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Re: Would You Rather....

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:25 pm

Probably the Wii U.

Would you rather have a switchblade or a machete?
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby Kilvakar » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:23 pm

Definitely a machete, much better in a fight.

Would you rather be stuck 200 years in the future or the past?
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Postby Animeniac » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:42 pm

Past, I will change stuff

Would you rather have toenails for teeth or teeth for toenails?
Phillippians 4:8 KJV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

I'm going to fight my hardest....I don't want anyone else to die! -Kirito

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Postby DecooPunk » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:27 pm

Teeth for toenails. Definitely.
Would you rather only be able to eat soft foods like yogurt and applesauce or snack foods like dried fruit and chips and nuts.
DecooPunk

Postby Animeniac » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:01 pm

Yogurt considering the fact I'm allergic to dairy...

would you rather have the ability to turn microscopic or the ability to become invisible

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:50 pm

Invisible! Just imagine the (creepy) fun!

Would you rather be a tiger or a wolf?
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby Animeniac » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:20 pm

Wolf I love them!

Would you rather sleep for the rest of your life and be poor or never sleep for the rest of your life and be a millionaire

Animeniac

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:56 pm

Questions like that kill boards, Meniac.
Nobody wants to choose.
XD XD I guess I value sleep too much, though.

Okay, would you rather meet your favorite musician in person (and hug, shake hands, take photos, etc) but not be able to say anything, or talk to them on the phone for an hour and get to know them more personally?
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby Animeniac » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:25 pm

get to know them on the phone

would you rather be a wealthy CEO and have only your company like you or be a hobo and be viral online?

Animeniac

Postby Zeldafan2 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:50 pm

A wealthy CEO whose company is the only one who likes him.

Would you rather know karate or kung fu?
Zeldafan2

Postby MIBuddy » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:38 pm

I'd rather know, karate. Don't ask why, I just know more people who do it I guess. As long as I KNOW know karate, but anyways...

Would you rather:
1. Be a goldfish.
2. Have to care for 1,000 goldfish and every time one of them died, someone you know gets injured (not lethally, necessarily).
MIBuddy

Postby Animeniac » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:38 pm

Be a goldfish.

Would you rather be an anime villain that dies naturally or a anime hero that gets murdered?

Animeniac

Postby artisticDreamer » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:18 am

Anime villain. It's not that much of a stretch...
Would you rather never sleep or never be awake?
artisticDreamer

Postby Rusty Claymore » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:11 pm

Never be awake... dreaming I can never fall asleep! O_O

Being blind but able to sing beautiful music, or deaf/mute but able to create wonderful pictures?
Rusty Claymore

Postby Cat96 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:41 pm

Deaf/mute. I like having eyesight, so I can use corrective lenses. My eyesight is very poor as it is.

Would you rather die from a home invasion gone violent (you're the homeowner or live in the house), or kill the intruder using a gun to defend yourself?

- I was asked this in English class once, it was scary. O_O
"While I live, I want to shine" -Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky)
Cat96

Postby Rusty Claymore » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:56 am

Why English class? o_0

Let's just say I would rather live with having killed a violent intruder than die wondering if they killed someone I failed to protect.

Get the mail at the end of a very long driveway: In a swimming suit during the dead of winter, or in a parka during an indian summer?
Rusty Claymore

Postby anlptgtsg » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:16 am

I choe to get main in a parak during a indian summer. I think it is more easier XD. beside maybe I can drink cold drink while I'm getting my mail. maybe hose myself with water before going out. even if that is a long driveway, I don't think it will be that long XD.

which would you prefer? having many goals or having no goals at all.
anlptgtsg

Postby Animeniac » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:55 pm

No goals because if die I won't have any regrets.

Would you rather have Werewolf children or Vampire parents (no matter what you're just normal)

Animeniac

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:50 am

Errr.....I'll have werewolf children. I can deal with that.

Would you rather have burnt bacon or yellow potatoes? You have to eat one or the other or you'll starve to death.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Wolfsong

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:50 am

Yellow potatoes? Like...yukon gold? Sure! POTATOES!!!!

Would you rather drink stale water or flat pop?
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:14 am

bye Claec it was nice knowing you xD or was it green potatoes....I don't remember xP

um, the water, please

would you rather be painted into a picture or sculpted into the perfect statue?

Wolfsong

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:29 am

Reviving this post

A painting would be more awesome :)

Would you rather have a cute daughter or a cute wife?
Galatians 3:13 NIV: Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

Luke 6:31 NIV (The Golden Rule): Do to others as you would have them do to you.

“Too much of anything is dangerous, unless it's God's Love.”
― Reign

You seem happy from the bottom of your heart. That also makes me me just as happy.
-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

Statement of faith: http://www.filedropper.com/statementoffaith @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
TheChocolateGamer

Postby Rusty Claymore » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:03 pm

Wife. By the time my daughter would reach that age, I'd be too old to fight off a bunch of younger guys. I'd have a better chance of success against men my own age. Plus, when I'm too old to fight people off, I'll be the only one who'll see her as cute in that kind of cute way.

Would you rather: Exchange your ability to dream at night for the realization of one of your top life dreams (goals), or sacrifice your top life dream in exchange for vivid and positive night dreams from now on?
Rusty Claymore

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:14 pm

Exchange your ability to dream at night for the realization of one of my top life dreams. No thank you nightmares!

Would you rather the ability to draw perfectly whatever you want or to dance whatever you want perfectly?
Galatians 3:13 NIV: Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

― Reign

You seem happy from the bottom of your heart. That also makes me me just as happy.
-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

Statement of faith: http://www.filedropper.com/statementoffaith @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
TheChocolateGamer

Postby LecktheTech » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:46 pm

Drawing all the way. I wish that I could draw, but I can't seem to get the image in my head onto paper. It's never even close...
Edit: Added the other half
Would you rather watch the best anime in the world once and never again, or watch it over and over and over?
♪The sword is sharp, the spear is long.

The arrow swift, the gate is strong

The heart is bold, that looks on gold

The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.♪
LecktheTech

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:38 am

LecktheTech wrote:Drawing all the way. I wish that I could draw, but I can't seem to get the image in my head onto paper. It's never even close...

Would you rather watch the best anime in the world once and never again, or watch it over and over and over?

I normally watch anime only once. I may do something related to it, but I never watch it again, maybe.... Nevertheless, only once.

Would you rather:

1. Watch a Christian anime
2. Read a Christian manga

― Reign

-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

TheChocolateGamer

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:15 pm

Watch a Christian anime I suppose.

Would you rather be forced to watch one really good song for the rest of your life, or listen to a large variety of music you most likely won't like?
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”-Oscar Wilde

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby IPv4 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:21 pm

listen to different songs and there is a chance that I might like em according to ur post even if its not that likely.

would you rather be a tuna or a salmon
IPv4

Postby LecktheTech » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:42 am

Samon. That way everyone mispronounces me.

Would you rather be in a nuclear apoc, or a zombie apoc?
♪The sword is sharp, the spear is long.

The arrow swift, the gate is strong

The heart is bold, that looks on gold

The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.♪
LecktheTech

Postby IPv4 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:36 pm

nuclear apoc seems kinda boring, contaminated water and invisible danger. Zombie apoc seems kinda inhuman towards the ones getting eating alive but it might be more fun so zombie apoc it is.

would you rather endure extreme heat or extreme cold.
IPv4

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing