Would You Rather....

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Re: Would You Rather....

Postby SierraLea » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:22 pm

Wintery, thank you very much. I can control the temperature better with fire and warm clothes. Not a lot you can do in hot weather.

Can I just say thanks to all the people who made this thread incredibly interesting and funny? It was great to come back and see how it had blossomed.

Would you rather spend the majority of your time with "Let It Go" stuck in your head (Yes, the one from Frozen), or have Everything is Awesome (Lego Movie) stuck in your head?
SierraLea

Postby little.gun.nut » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Let it go. Everything is Awesome would be more annoying.

would you rather be an ugly, rich person or a beautiful, poor person?
Words are beasts. Chains can be used for more than tying down. They can be used to connect, and tie together. Looking forward and speaking positively makes all the difference. -Yuuko Ichihara (xxxHolic)

Do you think you could tell me what true strength is? I may be out of line, but hiding your true self and putting on airs doesn’t seem any different than running away to me. I would think that embracing the things you truly like and being able to enjoy them is worth more than anything. To just be yourself… I believe that’s what true strength really is. -Tamaki Suou (Ouran High School Host Club)

If I sit like a normal person my investigative abilities would be half as effective. -L (Death Note)

No matter what happens, I’ll keep on moving. Until this life runs out of me, I’ll keep on walking. -Allen Walker (D.Gray-man)
little.gun.nut

Postby Mullet Death » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:16 pm

Ugly rich person, and then say I'm actually gorgeous. With cash like that, who's going to argue? Nobody, that's who!

Would you rather have all the sweets you can eat for free if and when you turn 75, or a doughnut right now?

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby SierraLea » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:18 pm

Sweets later in life. I wouldn't have to worry about maintaining a figure when I'm that old!
Would you rather get stuck in traffic and miss Christmas, or do the same for Easter?
SierraLea

Postby little.gun.nut » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:47 pm

Do the same for Easter.
Would you rather live in a beautiful, huge, castle forever but not be able to have any guest or anyone living with you, or live in a really small, not to nice house and be able to have people over and live with other people?
Words are beasts. Chains can be used for more than tying down. They can be used to connect, and tie together. Looking forward and speaking positively makes all the difference. -Yuuko Ichihara (xxxHolic)

Do you think you could tell me what true strength is? I may be out of line, but hiding your true self and putting on airs doesn’t seem any different than running away to me. I would think that embracing the things you truly like and being able to enjoy them is worth more than anything. To just be yourself… I believe that’s what true strength really is. -Tamaki Suou (Ouran High School Host Club)

If I sit like a normal person my investigative abilities would be half as effective. -L (Death Note)

No matter what happens, I’ll keep on moving. Until this life runs out of me, I’ll keep on walking. -Allen Walker (D.Gray-man)
little.gun.nut

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:54 pm

The small house! A huge castle would be so lonely :(
Would you rather have fire power or ice power? (Like the Human Torch or Frozone/Elsa)
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby Jonathan » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:50 am

I'd rather have Ice Power.
Would you rather eat Ramen Noodles or Pop Corn Shrimp?
"And Jesus said unto him, 'Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God."-Mark 10:18

"But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the son, but the father."-Mark 13:32

"Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I."-John 14:28
Jonathan

Postby SierraLea » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:24 am

Ramen. I'm the female Naruto!!
Would you rather have a stomach bug for a day or a head cold for a month?
SierraLea

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:17 pm

Stomach bug. They're the worst, but I'd rather just have it and be done with it...
Would you rather have no hair or be covered with it?
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby SierraLea » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:55 pm

No hair. That's what WIGS are for. Plus, easier cosplaying.

Would you rather have an Edward Elric coat or a Maka Albarn one?
SierraLea

Postby little.gun.nut » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:29 pm

oh! I love them both!! I would probably choose Maka's just because its like a trench coat.

Would you rather loose both arms or both legs?

little.gun.nut

Postby faithb4sight » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:12 pm

Legs. I think it would be easier to use leg prosthetics.

Hmm would you rather get *accidentally* hit by Edward Elric's alchemy or Erza Scarlet's requipping?

Image On the summit - even in the valley... God is good. I praise Him for all of everything.
"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." Rom. 15:13
faithb4sight

Postby little.gun.nut » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:52 am

Such a hard one... probably Ed's just because Erza uses pointy objects, Ed does sometimes, but he also uses other stuff.

Would you rather be trapped in Puella Magi Modaka Majika, as a magical girl, or in Attack on Titan?

little.gun.nut

Postby Mullet Death » Tue May 06, 2014 4:09 pm

Even though I'd be a girl, I'd probably still rather be in Modaka, judging from what I've heard about Attack on Titan >_>

Would you rather be able to swap bodies with anyone at will or read minds?

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby FourFourSeven » Tue May 06, 2014 9:29 pm

Read minds. I would be the most dangerous intelligence agent. Ever.

You just won a one year's supply of:

-Barbeque sauce

OR

-Hazelnut-flavored coffee creamer
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

"Why can't EVERYTHING be rocket propelled?!"
-Mattias Nilsson, Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
FourFourSeven

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Fri May 09, 2014 1:28 pm

BBQ! Cause barbeque, that's why. -_-

Would you rather eat delicious food that has started to grow mold, or fresh food that tastes gross?
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby Crossfire » Fri May 09, 2014 3:27 pm

Choice #1. You can just pick the mold off ya pansies.

Would you rather be rich and never fall in love, or be forever poor and find that special someone?
Crossfire

Postby Kilvakar » Sun May 11, 2014 8:37 pm

I'd rather be poor and find true love, it's way better than being rich. :)

Would you rather join the Fairy Tail guild and never become an S-Class Wizard, or join a dark guild and become S-Class?
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Postby IPv4 » Sun May 18, 2014 12:14 pm

Choice #1. You can just pick the mold off ya pansies.

Actually once the food starts to mold everything gets infected with bad stuff. :mutter:
IPv4

Postby Animeniac » Wed May 21, 2014 11:16 am

Rubber Boots...would you rather Have an Automail arm or an Exorcist arm?
Phillippians 4:8 KJV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

I'm going to fight my hardest....I don't want anyone else to die! -Kirito

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Postby black & white angel » Fri May 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Automail arm :raded:
    would you rather have super speed or super strength?
    I make it a policy not to second-guess my instincts. Life's more fun that way. ~Train Heartnet
    black & white angel

Postby Kilvakar » Sat May 24, 2014 12:15 pm

I'd rather have super strength, because it often means you have increased endurance and toughness as well.

Would you rather live in Narnia or Middle-Earth?
    Image Image
    "Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
    Kilvakar

Postby IPv4 » Sat May 24, 2014 12:41 pm

Kilvakar wrote:I'd rather have super strength, because it often means you have increased endurance and toughness as well.

Would you rather live in Narnia or Middle-Earth?

I hate narnia :mutter: Middle earth.

Would you rather hold the world record for something in a sport or get a gold medal in an olympic sport?
    IPv4

Postby Kilvakar » Sun May 25, 2014 3:08 pm

I'd rather have a world record.

Would you rather have someone cook all your meals, but you never know what they'll make? Or cook your own food and (obviously) get whatever you want?
    Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby faithb4sight » Mon May 26, 2014 5:06 pm

Cook my own meals. I'm way too picky to risk the other option :/

Would you rather turn into a Pikachu, or into Pinkie Pie? (assuming you would be stuck in this form for the rest of your life).

*shades and 'stache not required.
    Image On the summit - even in the valley... God is good. I praise Him for all of everything.
    "Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." Rom. 15:13
    faithb4sight

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Mon May 26, 2014 5:30 pm

Pikachu all the way!

Would you rather have a unicorn or a dragon as a pet?
    TheAlbinoMoose

Postby black & white angel » Mon May 26, 2014 7:53 pm

Unicorn. if it's like the unicorns from Foster's Home for Imaginary friends :cool: .
      Would you rather own a talking dog or a magical stretchy dog?
      I make it a policy not to second-guess my instincts. Life's more fun that way. ~Train Heartnet
      black & white angel

Postby Kilvakar » Tue May 27, 2014 8:06 pm

Assuming the magical stretchy dog couldn't talk, I'd prefer the talking dog.

Would you rather find a snake or a scorpion in your shoe? (On a side note, both have happened to me!)
      Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby little.gun.nut » Wed May 28, 2014 3:44 pm

Hmm... I would say a snake considering, that if it wasn't deadly, it would leave an awesome scare!

Would you rather have a baby screaming and crying all night preventing you from sleep or a cat meowing all night preventing you from sleep?

little.gun.nut

Postby Animeniac » Thu May 29, 2014 3:18 pm

cat cause i can kick it out :lol:

Would you rather go barefoot forever or go shirtless forever?
      Phillippians 4:8 KJV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

I'm going to fight my hardest....I don't want anyone else to die! -Kirito

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing