The "EVIL" Game

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Re: The "EVIL" Game

Postby Jonathan » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:49 pm

Laurie: What did the hippie say to the invisible man?
Lucy: What?
Laurie: "Man you're out of sight."

Boy: What would you get if you crossed a mummy and a vampire?
Girl: What?
Boy: A gift-wrapped bat.

Amy: What did the old witch say to the twin witches?
Alice: What?
Amy: "Which witch is which?"

Why did the music students get in trouble?
They were passing notes.

Why did the golfer wear an extra pair of pants?
In case he got a hole in one.

What do computer programmers eat for a snack?
Chips.
"And Jesus said unto him, 'Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God."-Mark 10:18

"But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the son, but the father."-Mark 13:32

"Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I."-John 14:28
Jonathan

Postby Animeniac » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:54 am

Ok. I think that's enough.

I love drinking Bargs Root Beer
Phillippians 4:8 KJV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

I'm going to fight my hardest....I don't want anyone else to die! -Kirito

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Postby LecktheTech » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:04 pm

I like homemade root beer.
♪The sword is sharp, the spear is long.

The arrow swift, the gate is strong

The heart is bold, that looks on gold

The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.♪
LecktheTech

Postby Animeniac » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:25 pm

LecktheTech wrote:I like homemade root beer.

That sounds legit!!

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart -Hiromu Arakawa

"Never break the circle....the circle is what binds us together as one as brothers and sisters...you are my bride...you are beautiful"-Elyon (God) on The Circle series By Ted Dekker

Animeniac

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:07 am

so many 'jokes' x-x
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby Mullet Death » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:33 am

I'm a tanuki.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Animeniac » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:49 am

Maho shojo is justice!!

Animeniac

Postby LecktheTech » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:25 pm

I miss half of all jokes.

LecktheTech

Postby Animeniac » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:57 pm

Matt: Dude I wasn't that drunk

Steven: When the thief ran off with your T.V you ran after him screaming "you forgot the remote!!"

What did the otaku scream when his power went out while watching his anime?

KAWAI!!!!!!!

A man stole penguins from the zoo
Police caught him and told him to take them to the zoo
Later that day, he was caught again with the penguins
the policeman said to him "I told you to take them to the zoo!"
the man responds "I did, then we went for ice cream, then we went to the movies......"

Animeniac

Postby LecktheTech » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:14 pm

It's ironic that I wished this place was a little more lively, yet enjoy that I can keep up with every single post.

LecktheTech

Postby Animeniac » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:34 pm

It's Ironic that when Goku becomes super his hair turns golden. And when Sonic turns super his fur turns golden. Why? Because there made by the same guy...No joke!

Animeniac

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:05 pm

Animeniac wrote:Matt: Dude I wasn't that drunk

Steven: When the thief ran off with your T.V you ran after him screaming "you forgot the remote!!"

Okay. This one was good.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Wolfsong

Postby Animeniac » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:42 pm

Wolfsong wrote:
Animeniac wrote:Matt: Dude I wasn't that drunk

Okay. This one was good.

Thank Readers Digest!!! LOL!!!

Animeniac

Postby IPv4 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:21 pm

MIGHT AS WELL GIVE UP ON THAT BLOG IF NO ONE IS GOING TO READ IT
IPv4

Postby Animeniac » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:14 pm

I have an idea for a form of worship at animecons I call it "ani-pray" or Cos-pray" :D :cool:

Animeniac

Postby Mullet Death » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:59 pm

I'm still a tanuki.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby LecktheTech » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:50 am

Cos-pray, the new form of worship for anime lovers.

LecktheTech

Postby Animeniac » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:43 pm

LecktheTech wrote:Cos-pray, the new form of worship for anime lovers.

What do you think? :sweat: :hug: :n_n:

Animeniac

Postby IPv4 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:26 pm

Cos-pray and engrish. -___-
IPv4

Postby Animeniac » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:15 pm

IPv4 wrote:Cos-pray and engrish. -___-

yeah.....no..... :thumbsdow :shady:

Animeniac

Postby LecktheTech » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:57 pm

Animeniac wrote:
LecktheTech wrote:Cos-pray, the new form of worship for anime lovers.

What do you think? :sweat: :hug: :n_n:

I don't really know how praying and cosplay could mix, but that's not me.
Last edited by LecktheTech on Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LecktheTech

Postby Animeniac » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:49 pm

Just the name. Imagine an anime convention where you do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaqP_jMNOLk

Animeniac

Postby Cat96 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:51 pm

I'm really tired. I wanna sleep. Zzzzzz...
"While I live, I want to shine" -Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky)
Cat96

Postby Animeniac » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:02 pm

Cat96 wrote:I'm really tired. I wanna sleep. Zzzzzz...

Goodnight!!...I guess

Animeniac

Postby IPv4 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:47 am

why is there a pretty lady working in the grocery store? </3
IPv4

Postby Animeniac » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:37 pm

:waah!: There's always hot girls everywhere.....I wish I wasn't single :waah!:

Animeniac

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:42 am

*facepalm*

Wolfsong

Postby Animeniac » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:11 am

Rofl

Animeniac

Postby LecktheTech » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:40 am

Rofl = rolling on floor laughing, right?

LecktheTech

Postby Animeniac » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:26 pm

LecktheTech wrote:Rofl = rolling on floor laughing, right?

Yessir it does! :thumbsup:

Animeniac

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing