Anime lesson

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Anime lesson

Postby Zeke365 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:11 pm

I just thought share something that I felt is very compiling. And some we as Christians should do.

If you watched enough anime like me there a saying a lot them "That they want to reach others through there _________"

I left it blank on purpose that not bad thing. As Christians should we be doing the best we can as well just as anime says "Let reach others through our gifts and show the Love of Christ through this." (not saying it already done)

I thought I share this it was very compiling to me.
Zeke365

Re: Anime lesson

Postby Mullet Death » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:09 pm

Can you possibly give an example of what you're talking about? It's clear that English isn't your first language, and there's nothing wrong with that at all, but sometimes it can be difficult to grasp what you're trying to say without a little more context.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Re: Anime lesson

Postby K. Ayato » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:35 pm

Yes. Please be more specific in the future. It's near impossible to grasp where you're coming from when you leave out details and keep things vague.
K. Ayato

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth