Car wreck survival

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Car wreck survival

Postby Angelii777 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:27 am

I'm not to good at explaining things, but I'll try to explain this the best I can.

I was on my way to work with my father (I was driving) and not too soon after I got on the interstate I went into the fast line to pass a semi truck. Out of no where a car came into my blind spot and kept going..no warning or anything as far as I know of..I freaked and turned the wheel and all the sudden my dad and I realize that the car was rolling across the median unto the other side of the interstate.

My guess was that we rolled at least 2 or 3 times..it was weird because it felt so slow but fast at the same time (like how people see in movies only the feeling is obviously much worse)..When the car finally stopped rolling it landed on its roof.. My dad yells out to me twice "Are you alright!?" My head, neck and back was in hurting soo bad and I realize that my hair was somehow caught in between something.

My dad had to pull my hair out to get me out of the car and he lays me on the grass. I was crying, feeling pain in my neck, top of my head and knee. I put my fingers up by the top of my head and saw blood. Thankfully when all this happened a off duty nurse and EMT was driving by, stopped and rush toward us and stayed with us until the police and embulance showed up.

After I got to the emergency room the doctor and nurse saw at least 8 cuts on the top of my head but she didn't have to stitch any of them..they were just little cuts that was "oozing" blood. She said that there was a little bruising under the scalp, but nothing to worry about. There was a real bad cut on my knee as well and the doctor didn't have to stitch that up either. All my dad got was a little scratch on his head and a couple scratches on his arm. My dad and I both got x-rayed and neither of us had any broken bones, or fractures, or even sprains. We were in the hospital 2 or 3 hrs max give or take. And I was out of work for 2 days.

Weeks later, my dad, mom and I went to go see my crushed poniac sunfire and the front was smashed in and on my side of the car the roof was smashed in and the roof was touching the top of my car seat and my hair was still caught in between the roof of the car and the seat 0.0 If other words if I was any taller than I was my head would've been Crushed! Praise GOD HE Made me short lol. I got pictures of the car and my injuries if you'd like to see them, I now have this big scar on my knee from the wreck but its my reminder on how GOD saved our lives.

What a WONDERFUL GOD HE IS PRAISE HIS NAME GOD Bless ya IN JESUS NAME AMEN :XD: :)

I
"JESUS Said Unto Him, Thomas, Because You Have Seen ME, You Have Believed: Blessed Are They Who Have Not Seen, And Yet Have Believed". JOHN 20:29

"Be Strong And Of Good Courage, Fear Not, Nor Be Afraid Of Them: For THE LORD YOUR GOD, HE IT IS WHO DOES GO WITH YOU; HE WILL NOT FAIL YOU, NOR FORSAKE YOU". DEUTERONOMY 31:6
Angelii777

Re: Car wreck survival

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:13 pm

That is so cool! Praise the Lord! It's so cool to hear this kind of thing. God has showed you a once in a lifetime thing. Thanks for sharing.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Angelii777 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:09 am

No prob it just shows that GOD is always watching and caring for us and I forgot 2 mention the date n.n" lol my bad I'm a dork at times...this accident happend this past April 10
"JESUS Said Unto Him, Thomas, Because You Have Seen ME, You Have Believed: Blessed Are They Who Have Not Seen, And Yet Have Believed". JOHN 20:29

"Be Strong And Of Good Courage, Fear Not, Nor Be Afraid Of Them: For THE LORD YOUR GOD, HE IT IS WHO DOES GO WITH YOU; HE WILL NOT FAIL YOU, NOR FORSAKE YOU". DEUTERONOMY 31:6
Angelii777

Postby PandaPop » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:16 am

Omgosh that's crazy! Wow thank God you and your father were okay, what an amazing story though and testimony of God watching over us. Situations like this really make you thankful for your life too, and you know that God has plans for you on this earth and wants you alive :)
PandaPop

Postby Angelii777 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:24 am

PandaPop wrote:Omgosh that's crazy! Wow thank God you and your father were okay, what an amazing story though and testimony of God watching over us. Situations like this really make you thankful for your life too, and you know that God has plans for you on this earth and wants you alive :)

:n_n: Oh ya! It's really scary thinking that you could just die so quick like that and yet its Awesome because GOD Shows us that HE'S Always there in every situation and ironically a couple days before that I told GOD a couple of times to let me pass because of some things that were going on around me at that time and sometime also before this happend I asked GOD to give me a Testimony.. and for me, one of the reasons why this happend was just to show me that GOD'S Got plans for me, like you said and I should appreciate life more than I did...I think there was more to it than that but I know its weird but I'm glad it happend and I wouldn't trade that moment I wouldn't want it to happen again lol don't get me wrong :sweat: ...I don't know it was scary but yet somehow beautiful..beautiful knowing that GOD had HIS hand on us the entire time and gave us this testimony.

Angelii777

Postby sarahleinaar » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:41 pm

That is so amazing! God works in so many ways and even though we may not think of it now, like why he made us to short or to tall or something wierd like that... It's always for a reason. I'm so happy that you and your father are alive and well! Praise the Lord! :D
Love The Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul,
with all your mind, and with all your strength
sarahleinaar

Postby Angelii777 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:06 pm

[quote="sarahleinaar"]That is so amazing! God works in so many ways and even though we may not think of it now, like why he made us to short or to tall or something wierd like that... It's always for a reason. I'm so happy that you and your father are alive and well! Praise the Lord! :D[/quote

GOD's always got a reason for it all but thankfully HE knows how to take care of things n_n GOD Bless you thank you :angel:

Angelii777

Postby PandaPop » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:13 pm

Angelii777 wrote: :n_n: Oh ya! It's really scary thinking that you could just die so quick like that and yet its Awesome because GOD Shows us that HE'S Always there in every situation and ironically a couple days before that I told GOD a couple of times to let me pass because of some things that were going on around me at that time and sometime also before this happend I asked GOD to give me a Testimony.. and for me, one of the reasons why this happend was just to show me that GOD'S Got plans for me, like you said and I should appreciate life more than I did...I think there was more to it than that but I know its weird but I'm glad it happend and I wouldn't trade that moment I wouldn't want it to happen again lol don't get me wrong :sweat: ...I don't know it was scary but yet somehow beautiful..beautiful knowing that GOD had HIS hand on us the entire time and gave us this testimony.

Love this! :)
PandaPop

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth