God helped me understand and love more. ^^

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

God helped me understand and love more. ^^

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:57 pm

I've been going through a slump in my spiritual growth recently and it was pretty rough at times. I've been praying alot and asking god to help me on my path to him. I have also discussed many times about what I can do to get some answers that I've been needing. Well the other day I set out to go to church which I haven't been to in awhile. I was determined to go to a youth group and bible study on last sunday to start off on my way to making my belief in christ better. Well when I was making my way to the front door of my house I was going to go to a nice baptist church down the road. But wheN I got to the front door I had a wave of power I guess you can say hit me in the chest and say go to the church downtown. So I went. and it was awesome. The main sermon was on Romans 8 and I have to say. That sermon answered EVERYTHING I wanted answered. Just wanted to say thanks god. ^^ Love you, Derek. ^^
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Hiryu » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:37 am

Amen! You sought God and God answered!
Hiryu

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth