Well here goes

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Well here goes

Postby Furen » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:50 pm

As of January 25: (also posted with a pic at Facebook (link here)

SO glad to finally see from the other side of the spectrum finally, I feel bad for saying that because it took someone else to have the same problems I was having to see it, but hey, at least they're not too upset now, and I got to see how we think in that state, how we can be angry or depressed or sad or just plain nothing when we're on that side, I think it took until just now to finally realize it. I think the saying "never know what you have till it's gone" doesn't quite describe this, it would be more like "you can only see this when you finally take time to clean your window and see everyone else." (not sure if anyone actually said that before, but hey, it has been said now!) I'm so glad sense has been knocked into me finally, I mean, I have a great life I'd say. I have a family, all grandparents are still alive, God gives me EVERYTHING I need, and so many wants. Great friends, a place to sleep, eat, socialize. I know God, and many around me that love Him, (and me, that's a bonus). I have people everywhere that show the ability to change and accept. I have an education (as dull as it seems to me, I know it's good) So really nothing to complain about, people I know love me. And hey, some people are amazing at cheering up people, I thank God for the blessing of having more than a handful to choose from as to who to talk to when.

I had also added in a pic of a wonderful artist here, and a caption that reads: "Great friends, they do some crazy stuff! And sometimes, they turn out really cool. Thank goodness for jokes and challenges!"

EDIT: I should also say that this site has been a huge blessing on me, my relation with God has strengthened with places like the prayer room and the fellowship I share with all the wonderful people I enjoy here.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Kunoichi » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:46 am

I wish I could have a "like" button on this. Glad to hear :)
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby Furen » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:12 pm

XD thanks (it's been read :D)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Atria35 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:36 pm

This is pretty awesome, Furen!
Atria35

Postby Ella Edric » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:29 pm

:hug: YAY!! XD This makes me happeh. :D
Ella Edric

Postby Hansha » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:16 am

Ya, gratefulness can be the difference between everything being awful and everything being great. This post is encouraging.
Hansha

Postby TheMewster » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:32 pm

I fully agree with Hansha here. CAA is such a wonderful place to be~:)
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby Rusty Claymore » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:48 pm

Way to rise above it, Ren! n.n/)
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby J.D3 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:36 am

Don't know what was up, but it's awesome to hear you're looking up though!

Found a couple of verses through a search that hopefully are helpful:

“I will remember the deeds of the Lord; yes, I will remember your wonders of old.” (Psalm 77:11, ESV)

“Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits; Who pardons all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from the pit, Who crowns you with loving kindness and compassion; Who satisfies your years with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle.” (Psalm 103:2-5, NASB)

(Psalms is awesome for praise & encouragement!) Also, this quote from the same page was pretty cool too:

“Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.” (Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros)

(If ya want, you can find more at http://www.jollynotes.com/inspirational-verses/appreciation-verses/)

God bless ya Furen! :thumb:
J.D3

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth