Being humbled in His presence...

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

Being humbled in His presence...

Postby Destroyer2000 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:42 pm

As of late, I haven't been very active here, I now. My schedule has kept me busy. Tonight, I had a bit of free time, and was just sitting here listening to Christian music from Youtube, and came across a video of the Passion of the Christ set to "This Man" by Jeremy Camp. Once again, I was reminded of the vast extent of the sacrifice our Lord made for us. For the first time in a long while, I broke down. And you know what? It feels great to just cry at His feet, knowing that it was us who deserve the cross, not He. And yet, Jesus paid our price. It wasn't the nails that held Him to the cross, but His love for us.

I just thought I'd share that...I think all of us need to be reminded from time to time of the debt we owe, but can never repay, if not for God's grace and mercy.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby PSA374 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:16 am

That's true i do agree with what you say :)
"Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart." - Psalm 37:4

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." - Jeremiah 29:11

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13

PSA374

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth