The Writing Bin

Unleash your creative writing skills here.

The Writing Bin

Postby SharkBiteDynamite » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:27 am

I suppose you can guess what this is going to be about.
Yes, that's correct, all the writing junk I never finish, or short stories, or whatever, I write and leave on my computer will end up here.
Somethings will make no sense whatsoever, and you may find more poetry than anything, which tends to stay on the more darker side, sorry hehe
Anyway, I just feel I should probably do something with the random writing I do and destroy, so you guys will get it haha

Well this is what I found on my computer recently, so just revel in the randomness of it, and shortness.

A Careless Mistake

It wasn't supposed to end like this!

How could I let it happen? Gah, I'm such a fool!

It's only a matter of time before things start to get worse, I've got to get out of here before it all goes down!

How could I be so stupid as to let this happen!

A teenaged boy, no younger than 17, stood slowly from his seat, one row from the back and at the far right of the classroom. His brown hair was styled in what one might call the wolf hairstyle, and it held one green streak on the left side of his face. His eyes were dark and couldn't be seen as he hid them under his bangs, before he grabbed the sheet of paper on his desk and left the room with out a word.
He slowly stumbled down the hall as if he wasn't in control of his own limbs and turned the corner, glancing down both ends of the hall to be sure no-one was around. Once he was sure it was clear he slumped over and slowly un-crumpled the piece of paper that was held in his fist.
As he held it above his face, he could only feel horror, and his expression said that, from his wide, blue eyes, to the sweat beading down his face, he couldn't believe what had just happened.

I can't believe I got...an...an...an A on my test!

And there ya go, the madness has started here.
SharkBiteDynamite

Re: The Writing Bin

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:28 pm

Cool! I look forward to seeing more.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:11 pm

Lol this looks interesting. Can't wait for more!
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby SharkBiteDynamite » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:36 am

And I have another something to add here for you peoples!! yay!

It was written in a fit of rage and I haven't edited it at all, so you can enjoy the raw version, so to say.
I know it says Prologue at the top, but I'm unsure if I want to continue it or not....Also I have a feeling Shadow Rising is already used by some company or story thing, but that was what I came up with on the spot so...Just Deal With It....for now

Anyway enjoy.

Prologue

The blood ran down my face and into my eyes causing me to see red no matter how many times I wiped it away. The anger burned through my whole being as I stood surrounded by those goons of the Shadow Rising. I didn't even do anything yet, just happened to pass by and they started attacking me. There was a cut on my left arm bleeding oh-so nicely and I had a nice 22 shot gun wound through my right leg. My head was also bleeding to a wonderful run-in with the side of a building. This day was going just great!
Why the heck were they even doing this? I mean, I know they are a criminal organization, but really. I would have just left and said nothing knowing better than to get on there bad side, but it seems I was already on there bad side.
One of their men ran at me from my blind side, my left side, and swung a punch right into my side sending me stumbling to the right before falling to the ground, coughing a bit. I could feel the bruise forming instantly and a couple of ribs were cracked probably.
The man didn't seem to be done with me though. He strode confidently toward my crumbled form and grabbed my neck before lifting me up from the ground to his face level. He was tall and strong, evidently from his gigantically muscled arms and the grip he had around my neck. I could barely breath as he lifted me a couple of feet into the air and I weakly grasped at his hand around my neck. The smirk on his face only fueled the anger building inside of me as I grit my teeth and glared down at him with me one good, gray eye.
He only grinned wider at my defiance before slamming me into the pavement. Time seemed to stop upon impact as I felt pain course through my body. I couldn't move, couldn't breath, and then there was another sharp pain in the right side of my head before everything went completely red and then black.
<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
My eye slowly opened and adjusted to the light around. It wasn't much thanks to a nice overcast day; however, after being unconscious for who knows how long, the light would bother you after just waking up and probably having a concussion. The pain was still there and I knew even from just turning my head to look from the side that I was in need of serious help, but who would help me. A no-named kid with violet hair and missing an eye, while the other was a steel-gray color. I was like an old, stray cat that got into one too many fights and nobody wanted cause they were 'too' scarred, and not pretty anymore.
I sighed and closed my eye again just listening to the silence and praying to God in Heaven above to just numb the pain long enough to move to somewhere a bit more sheltered. I opened my eye again and painfully lifted my head up to glance over my wounds. I was surprised I hadn't bled out to death from the gun wound in my leg and the nasty cut on my arm. Maybe it was just good luck? Heh, if you can call it good luck, as I was weak enough already, but add blood loss to the mix and I probably couldn't defend myself against a mosquito at the moment.
I sighed again and lied back down, staring at the dark gray clouds moving slowly across the sky. Soon it would rain and wash away all evidence from what had happened yesterday? Two days ago? Who knows how long it was, but soon it would all be gone, aside from me, the body, who wouldn't...couldn't move for anything in the world.
“Why can't it just be over? Do you find entertainment from my suffering?” I spoke hoarsely to nothing. I smiled, I freaking smiled as tears started to form in the corner of my eye. Despite how much it pained me, I moved my seemingly uninjured arm up to my face and spread my hand over it as I laughed sadly and let the tears flow freely. It didn't matter, it never did.
If fate decided I would live and suffer continuously for the amusement of something out there, then so be it. I would live for that one thing's amusement, but I would play by my rules. I wouldn't go without bringing something down with me. If I would suffer, someone, something, would suffer with me. But let this be said, I was not going to allow to let this happen freely. There is always more than one path to choose, and I'm going to have my choice in this.
I, the one who bears no name, will not be some pawn in this game of life anymore. I may suffer. No, I will suffer, but I will not sit idly by and let the chips fall where they may. I will let my voice show through my actions. Fate can throw what they will at me, but I will spit back in it's face.
As I lay down on the cold, hard pavement, I vowed I would not let Fate control me. I would do things my way, suffer how I chose, make those who torn and ripped me apart suffer the same way I did. I would no longer wait for things to happen,whatever those things may be, I would make them happen when and how I wanted.
This is my life and I am taking control of the reins.
SharkBiteDynamite

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:47 am

Curious. I like the set up, though parts of the grammatical construction could use some work. Still, all in all, this looks promising. I look forward to more.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Return to Writing