Full Armor 7 Chapter 1.0

Unleash your creative writing skills here.

Full Armor 7 Chapter 1.0

Postby Red_web_city » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:35 pm

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s279/sh/ ... a0da6b3258

Chapter 1.0

Red web city: With a bee hive night life of corner to corner night clubs, and drunken carousing, this high tech city of tomarrow had a population of 1.5 million citizens, and reports reveal that it appears to be mysteriously decreasing every full moon night. The disappearance of over one hundred children last year caused a thorough search in the city now called kidnap city. October 10th- The harvest moon light compliments the pulsating night, as the streets glistened from a passing mist. A bone chilling breeze whispered like an unknown Death, as a trio of stalkers scanned the streets from the shadows of the districts rooftop. Drunken laughter echoed through out a near by dark vacant alley, and two voices were slurring as a car alarm chirped. Security system deactivated.
Three lurking shadows descended by the fires cape in this alley, and crept around a young intoxicated couple who appeared to be coming from out of the backdoor of a night club. 'Hissss'! warned a white cat and a near by trash can rattled. An alarming presence was felt. 'Honey did you hear that?,' the tipsy woman nervously wondered. ' ahh, it's just a cat babe, No worries.,' her partner replied. "No, I heard someone whisper," she added. Continuing to open the passenger door for her, the presence of three strangers surprisingly stood before them. 'It looks like we have an easy meal tonight boys,' the leading stranger boasted. Stepping up closer towards the cars bright flood lights, his wide smile revealed his sharp protruding canines. Oglar: A slender crimson clothed general with studded silver armor walked before his muscle: Megron and Otek, two 7 foot armoured spiked soldiers.
Their eyes began to glow a beet red in their lustful cravings for blood. 'Hun, Run back to the club!,'the man shouted as he pulled out a hand gun. 'You ought to know, I'm an off duty Red web officer', he warned the three. As the woman tried to run, one of her high heels snapped off. A fourth presence suddenly approached speaking out loudly from the firescape above, alarming the predators. 'You ought to know, that gun can't harm them', the unknown voice announced. Startled by the voice, the trio jumped back as if preparing to pounce. The stranger above spoke again, but this time to someone who was with him. A fifth presence. 'Ok Yozara, these are your first, so I'll let you handle them to test your new armor,' he said.
At that very moment, A slim young lady leaped down from the shadowy firescape, and stood between the three vampires and the officer. Weaponless, she notably had a bionic arm, also wearing metallic red leg guards. 'Most certainly Elder', Yozara said responding to the fourth presence hidden in on the firescape. She positioned herself in a strange fighting stance before the three who were twice her size. Hyenas laughter filled the alley from them and the smirking lead vampire Oglar, stepped forth. 'Are you joking?',' You call this a... hunter?,' he ridiculed. As he turned his back towards her, shaking his head, Yozara rapidly placed her right palm on her chest. looking up towards the clouds, she took a deep breath. ' I put on my Full Armor!- to fight the good fight for the light!,' she cried out. Suddenly, rumbling skies appeared to crackle open like a fizzling portal summoned. Her entire body transfigured, illuminating with flashes like lightning.
Beems of light rapidly shot down, and she was embraced from head to foot with a white shining sleek armor. She cried out again for the second time. This time with a trumpeting voice, as if her vocals had been amplified. 'No meal tonight boys!', she shouted, gesturing a 'NO' as she wagged her finger. The puzzled vampires looked at one another shocked as if surprised that she was really a hunter. The type of hunter they feared. They begin to align side by side as if to strike. Dropping his gun, the officer also stood in shock with his mouth open speechless from the transfiguration. 'Megron, Otek, take this rookie down!,' Oglar commanded.
Charging towards her, they losed sight of her, for she leaped straight up into the air disappearing into the clouds. 'Huh, Where'd the little school girl go?,' the baffled Megron asked. 'She's faster than any hunter I've seen,' Otek commented. In an instant, the sounds of thundering chains rattled the small alley and suddenly both sides of the alley exploded as if struck by lightning. A pair of invisible ankors were revealed, plugged into the walls of each building. Yozara swung back down off of both chains which were linked to her back armor. Swooping down, she rapidly snatched Otek like an eagle, lifting him back into the air where she hid again. 'She's trying to pick us off one by one,' Oglar warned. 'Hold it, what is that!?,' he yelled.
A small fiery object was hurled from above where she hid in the dark clouds. When it crashed to the ground, it rolled out of the shadows revealing it to be Oteks decapitated head engulfed in flames. 'Oh this **** has some tricks up her sleave, huh?,' Oglar muttered. Her ankors chains rattled once more and Oglar stood back to back with Megron preparing for her second descent. Like a gymnist she swung down once more, This time she spun her body like a wheel swinging even faster than before. As she reached ground level to attack, Megron intercepted it with a quarterback tackle, slamming her through the night clubs brick wall.
The soothing synth of a techno song was playing, and stopped. Yozara flipped back on her feet while shaking off the debris, and found herself In the middle of a crowded dance floor. The hardcore techno/ Industrial song dropped its thumping beat as she got back into her fighting stance. Megron desperately ran back out to the alley through the damage like the Berlin wall. Cyber punk ravers stepped aside as the clubs security guards springed into action to investigate. Yozara ran back out after Megron, and from a distance could hear the elders voice shouting to her from the fires cape. 'Yozara, there's too many witnesses. Let's hurry this up!,' the elder shouted.
The elder leaped down, showing himself to the two fleeing vampires. A stocky white haired elderly hunter stood mighty before them with a peculiar blade holstered on his back. Oglar trembled, backing away from his presence. 'The elder!,' the Oglar shouted in fear as if he revered this well known hunter. Oglar leaped up the firescape back towards the roof top to flee. The elder whistled sharply towards his apprentice. 'Don't let them escape Yozara!,' the elder commanded. Yozara yanked one of the ankors off of the building, hurling it towards Megron. The ankors chain wrapped around him, binding him in mid air and she jerked it towards her to reel him in like a fish. She sent a flamming punch that knocked his head clean off of his shoulders, sending it landing before Oglars feet. 'I got one!,' Yozara cheered to the elder.
Oglar leaped towards the rooftop and she disconnected herself from the second chained ankor to run after him. Stumbling, the drunken officer tried to pick up his hand gun from the ground. Someones foot stepped on it, and he looked up to see whos it was. 'You've seen nothing tonight Officer Garcia. Stay out of Red webs night life, especially during full moon nights.,' the elder warned. 'H-How do you know my name?,' Officer Garcia nervously questioned. The elder suddenly disappeared back into the shadows above with a leap, and Officer Garcia dropped to his knees in tears.
Foot steps thump harder than the club music in this hot rooftop pursuit. The elder finally caught up to his apprentice Yozara, who stood without her full armor upon the head of a gargoyal looking down towards the dark waters of Red webs river bank. 'I lost him', Yozara reported in disappointed. Mission incomplete. 'That was suppose to be a clean hunt young one.,' the elder rebuked. 'Who were they? W-what clan did they belong to?,' Yozara asked. 'Their head Oglar's just a successor of Drakush from the Golden swords clan,' Elder revealed. 'Golden swords, Are'nt they the head clan of the thirteen clans?,' she asked. 'Yes, Very good, I see you've been doing your homework,' he answered. 'Do you think we'll catch more of them tonight?,' Yozara inquired. 'Hmm, It's hard to tell, I'm surprised to have only seen three since they usually travel in sets of six', he informed.
Elder lead the way, leaping from roof top to roof top, when an incoming radio transmission alerted him. 'Base to elder, We have a code 360 in the districts parking lot mall. Operators will be waiting for your presence on stand by,' the transmission dispatched. 'Code 360?', Yozara wondered. 'There's a assembly of my elite hunters nearby. There may be another sweep this first full moon night. This will be your opportunity to observe how us experianced hunters take down a clan with precision,' he answered. 'Should I suit up?', Yozara questioned once more. She placed her right palm on her chest again.'Not yet. Your armor is a Z class like none other I've ever seen, and though you have'nt evolved yet you may be the best the agencys got. It may be best to unleash you when we're up against any masters like Drakush, because I've noticed you're just too powerful for their servants", he answered. I am at a Masters level?, she thought to herself. 'We'll meet one tonight for sure,' the elder hinted.
The two leaped towards the next roof top sliding across a fixture from a construction site. A flare was shot into the air a mile away from them. 'That's for us, Now stay close', the elder instructed. The two sprinted towards it until they've finally approached the districts mall. Beside it stood a nine level parking lot and below stood two parallel parked armored tanks. As they drew closer, a white uniformed woman stepped out of one of them waving towards the two. 'That's Ezral, our eye in the sky. When you're sent out on missions, she will be the one reporting any incomings in your radius', the elder taught. As they approached the tanks, four more hunters stepped out greeting the two.
'This is my Alpha shock team,' the elder introduced. 'It's a pleasure to meet you Yozara', Ezral said with a smile. 'Elzaru, Renquel, Vespinir, and Zenabrio, meet Yozara our newest member of Alpha shock', the elder said. The four were young like Yozara and dressed in white agency uniforms. Each had a unique hairstyle, and color to match their personality. Elzaru had a green mohawk that hung to the side, while Renquel was a spikey red head with a fade. Vespinir was a short curly haired blondie, and Zenabrio had black shoulder length hair with a white stripe on the side which he covered with a white hood. 'Cool arm, Where'd you find her Elder?,' Zenabrio asked. 'More like she found me,' the elder said in a low voice. 'To make a long story short, Yozara's an orphan who found her long lost uncle and she was blessed with the Spirit Armor the moment I layed hands on her. But there's more... she's has a Z class armor like none other I've ever seen before, the elder revealed. "A Z class? That means she can take down the Golden Swords all on her own if she wanted to, why assemble us for the sweep?,' Renquel asked. 'I want her to see how we work as a team first, since she has been chosen to be a special operator,' the elder informed. Elder looked ibto Yozaras eyes. 'All four except Ezral are in their first stage armors like yourself Yozara". Ezral has been in the agency with me since mission one, therefore her armor has also reached its seventh stage of evolution", he taught her. 'How does ones armor evolve elder sir?,' Yozara asked. 'Just like anything else evolves Yozara, With time. With enough battles under your belt, you will grow stronger and so will your armor', Ezral answered.
A beep sounded within the tank. A mass presence is detected up ahead. Ezral urgently jumped back into view the radar, and she gasped. Elder noticed her facial expression of confusion. A face he recognized before. 'Ezral! What is it?,' he asked. 'It's a swarm', Ezral reported. 'A swarm?,' Yozara inquired. 'That's when more than two clans are assembled,' Renquel revealed. 'Listen closely team! We're going to need Sky patrol for Ariel support', Elder coached. 'I'm already on it,' Ezral informed. 'Alpha shock to Sky patrol! We have a code 100 north of our coordinates,' Ezral dispatched. 'Sky patrol to Alpha shock! We're already three miles away. Stand by for reinforcements. Over.,' Sky patrol responded.
A tremor shook the ground from about a mile away. The sound of a thousand troops marching for blood. It's uncommon for them to assemble in such great numbers, so this full moon may be significant to them. They're taking a big risk knowing they could be seen by the agencys eye in the sky, and sweeped by the Z class teams. It could possibly be a distraction, Perhaps a set up to see exactly how many Z hunters the agency can send out. But what they don't know is that there's a new secret weapon in the agency. One that has the unlimited potential to wipe them all out, or maybe they do know. If so, they're provoking their own annihalation. Their last stand.
The sky screeched from the arriving Z hunters and as the tanks approached the frontlines, the clans roared like dragons in one accord preparing for war. Tis a battle they can't possibly win. They all looked up as if sensing the incoming stealth hunters locking on to them to strike. The swarm consisted of the lower body of the thirteen. The Crimson dragon foot clan, the masked monsters clan, and the Red web scorpions marched forth lead by an unknown hooded Master. In the wink of an eye, the hunters of the sky dove in unleashing their light missiles, scattering hundreds of vampires in the sweep. A set of scorpions tried to blow them out of the sky using old fashion cannons, but the Z class were too swift.
The two tanks were surrounded, and that's when the Alpha shock team hopped out preparing for a battle like none they've experianced. As they looked up towards the sky with their right palms upon their breasts, they cried out in one accord. 'I put on my Full Armor!, to fight the good fight for the light!,' they cried. At that second beams of light were shot down upon them shielding them with their heaven sent armors, and they all stood in their unique fighting stance. 'Alpha Shock!,'the team shouted in one accord. All seven were heavily dressed in their sleek armors, each possessing a unique weapon attached.
A set of blue armored scorpions struck first, and were slashed in halves by Elders forearm blades in four swift moves. Renquel dove into a frontline of Masked monsters taking out a dozen with his helmet cannons. Vespinir threw two boomerang disks from his armors holster, and they spinned passed a band of Crimson horseman. As the disks returned to Vespinir, the horses toppled over, for their legs were instantly decapitated. Elzaru shot out spiked explosive orbs from his armors chest cavity, and Zenabrio swung a great club that knocked each orb into the swarm. As soon as the orbs landed, they exploded sending vampire parts scattering into the air. Yozara, and Ezral both dove into the swarm hacking, and slashing through the clans with their armors blades. It was a thousand vampires versus 24 hunters, and the seventeen reinforcements were bombing them left and right by the dozens.
The unknown master acknowledged who was their toughest, and fastest hunter so he ordered the clans to surround Yozara. Watching from a distance, their master applauded with laughter as Yozara was being trampled on by dozens of clan members. Yozara soon became overwhelmed by the attack her from all angles, and something unexpected was about to happen that would change the course of this battle. 'Elder!, they're piling up on Yozara. We need to save her!,' Ezral shouted. The elder looked at the clock tower nearby, and held Ezral back. 'No Ezral, just give it a minute. Watch what's about to happen,' he commanded. The vampires were piled on top of her trying to crack open her armor like a walnut, until suddenly a burst of energy blasts them back.
Yozaras armor amazingly transfigured, and it became metallic red as its structure grew stronger. She cried out as if in labor pain and she doubled in size. The unknown master cloaked with a black hooded cape focused his eyes towards her from a distance. 'Leave her to me!,' he commanded as he took off his hood. The clans retreated, and cleared a path for the master to walked through towards Yozara. 'It's Hezrok!,' Ezral shouted. 'Hezrok?,' Zenabrio asked. 'He appears to be an old master who we destroyed long ago,' Elder informed. 'Well it looks like a hunter did'nt confirm his kill,' Renquel commented. 'How could she have evolved so soon?,' Ezral asked. 'It appears she's been forced to evolve for the sake of taking down the swarm,' Elder replied. 'I feel so strange,' Yozara said to herself as she looked at her glowing hands. ' I feel much stronger and lighter than ever. These clans are like rubber chickens to me,' she said as she descended to the ground.
Hezrok pulled off his cape revealing his metallic black spiked armor, and he had a bald white head with a red striped war paint across his black eyes. ' It must be a descendant of Hezrok, I never seen that armor before,' Ezral commented. 'Your newly evolved stage is still no match for me,' Hezrok shouted. 'Whoever you are does'nt really matter, because where you're going you'll be burned like the rest of your kin,' Yozara warned. "Hezrok's the name and it will be the last name you hear,' Hezrok threatened. Hezrok leaped towards Yozara with a hammer kick, but she rolled out of the way grabbing two masked monsters, and hurling them like toys toward him. She missed, and Hezrok ran toward Yozara to strike again. Yozara shot two grappling claws from her forearms, and their chains wrapped around Hezroks feet tripping him to the ground. She manipulated the chains and hung Hezrok upside down before her with her arms crossed. 'Are you all joking? You call this a... master?,' Yozara ridiculed. Hezrok roared in anger swinging his claws towards her but he kept missing. She hurled him into the remaining hundreds of clan members, and she leaped into the clouds hidden from everyones sight. As Hezrok lay scattered across his servants, he leaped back up to his feet, Hezrok looked up shaking his fist. 'Come down here you coward and let's finish this!,' Hezrok taunted. A loud voice responded shaking the grounds from above. 'Do you really want me to do that?,' Yozara asked from far. In the twinkle of a star, something like a meteor in the sky shot downward. 'She can send a meteor shower?', Zenabrio asked. 'That's no meteor', Ezral replied. 'Everyone in the tanks!,' Elder commanded.
Within a split second, as the team ran for saftey, a blast leveled a four block radius. A mile of destruction waved from the sudden crash. Somehow, Yozara had hurled down a gigantic helmet replica from her first armor. Smoke ascended from the huge crater, and she had licked the swarm with fire from the helmet. 'Is it safe to come out now', Vespinir asked. Ezral checked her radar, but her system was down. The elder leaped out of the tank and tried to scan the grounds through the thick black smoke of the blast. 'Yozara!?, That was suppose to be a clean sweep young one,' he rebuked. Yozara stepped out of the thick smoke, and approached the tanks.
'Are you crazy? You could of took us out as well!,' Elzaru shouted. As Yozara took another step she fell to the ground as if weakened from the attack. The tanks radar started, and was back online. Not a single enemy in sight. 'She did it,' Ezral announced. 'She completely sweeped the swarm in one move', she continued. The sound of a heart monitor bleeped a slow pace as they observed her in the glass medical chamber. She stood without her armor, unconscience in the agencys rehabilitation center. 'Her EKG and vital signs are good, she may need to be here for a month until she can fully recover,' Ezral informed. Her eyes twitched as if she was fighting to wake up.

Three months ago
Red_web_city

Re: Full Armor 7 Chapter 1.0

Postby Red_web_city » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:36 pm

Tried my best to clean it up, how'd I do? Toughest criticism wanted
Red_web_city

Postby K. Ayato » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:50 pm

Holy ramblings, Batman. Did it ever occur to you to put a full space between the end of one paragraph and the beginning of another when starting a new thought? Nevermind if it did have spaces from where you probably copied and pasted to share it here. You still could have checked. That's what the preview option is for.
K. Ayato

Postby goldenspines » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:58 pm

Well, it has come to the point where you are making too many threads on similar topics that it's considered spamming. You have several threads for this story, and that's not counting the threads you have for other stories. Please use one of your previous threads for updating your writing in order to conserve space and not cause confusion (hint, this one will work: http://www.christiananime.net/viewtopic ... 29&t=64616 Or even this one: http://www.christiananime.net/viewtopic ... 29&t=64278 ) . In fact, it would be the best if you kept all your writing projects to ONE thread only from now on, please.
Every new thread after this one that contains one of your writing projects will be locked and considered spam, so please post any ongoing or new writing projects in one of your previous threads.
Thank you.
goldenspines

Return to Writing