CAA FanFic (The Revival): Change your Fate; Save the World.

Unleash your creative writing skills here.

CAA FanFic (The Revival): Change your Fate; Save the World.

Postby goldenspines » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:19 pm

...or "Goldy is trying to forget that she has projects to do and is looking for anything, and I mean anything, to distract from that fact."

Disclaimer (from the previous thread): This is a work of fiction. If you start believing this, I am sorry. Granted, it is based off of CAA and its members therein and some of the going-ons, but mostly, I'm just making this stuff up. Since I will use the usernames of some CAAers, be aware that your character will not be exactly like you. This is because I don't know you all as well as I would like yet. If you find yourself dissatisfied with how your character is portrayed, I'm sorry, but this is fiction. This fanfic may also contain past members that some of you may not know about, and it may also contain inside jokes. But I hope it will still be enjoyable regardless. For that and other information, I will create an FAQ at the end of each chapter. I don't know how often this will be updated and I have no idea how long it will last, so don't get too attached.

For any newbie's who weren't around before the upgrade, my old thread for this was lost, so here's the archive of chapters 1-4, typos and all: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4-oQvb ... sp=sharing (if you can't access this for any reason, please send me a PM)
It's 17 pages, so grab a snack before you sit down to read it.

ALSO, if you find any grammar/spelling errors from here on out, please PM me about them. Don't post them here. This thread is just for updates and for people to ask questions/make comments about the story's content, characters, etc.

Now then, for those of us who need our memory refresh, myself included, where were we?

- Goldy, Mech, and Kitchan, after traveling to the dangerous frontier of Canada, received two leads from Blkmage on where the blackouts of the security system occurred, South Korea and Texas. Goldy is planning to go to Korea while Mech and Kitchan are going to Texas to hopefully meet up with the famous blogger, TWWK to gain more information.
- Fu and Mr. Hat 'n' Clogs, on an important mission for Goldy, delivered a message to Princess Zelda and Yuki_Anne in the southern desert of the continental United States. But just as they all were decoding Goldy's message in Princess Zelda's castle, they are abruptly interrupted by the dynamic duo of Jingo Jaden and Xeno.
- Peanut is still away from all this nonsense and is letting Jaden and Xeno have all the fun while he watches on from a distant hill.
- Fu punched Jaden in the face.
- Because he blew up her Vespa.
- The two other members of the Tornado Trio showed up in a helicopter to avenge the Vespa and save their sister.

Now, let's start up again.

Chapter 5 - Enter: The Most Overpowered and Kindest Character in This Story

Five Minutes After the Attack of the Tornado Trio

The state of affairs was bleak but quiet as everyone stood or sat quietly, reeking of spam. In fact, everyone and everything not only reeked of spam, but everything from Zelda's castle to the surrounding desert was covered in spam.
Though, all were still present. Jaden and Xeno were standing by the previously destroyed wall. Yuki Anne and Fu were sitting on the stairs. Hat was standing at the bottom of the stairs. The other two members of the Tornado Trio were currently helicopter-less and sitting higher up on the stairs behind Fu. And Zelda was standing at the top of the staircase.
The helicopter was currently lodged into one of the castle towers, caked with spam.
Peanut, by this point, had made it to the wreckage and was still sitting calmly on his camel.

But there was a new face in this scene and everyone was staring at him.

“Do we....know you?” Fu asked the mysterious man cautiously.

It should be noted at this point that the mysterious man is not hard to miss in a crowd. He was wearing a fitted white jump suit with a shiny green belt and green rocket boots. He also had similar green devices on his lower arms and fists. To complete the outfit, he wore a motorcycle like helmet with a green half visor, currently flipped up.
Despite the rough situation, he seemed rather calm and had a pleasant look on his face.
“I'm not really sure, to be completely honest.” the man said, “I've been out of this for a while to remember who knows me or not.”
“I know who he is.” Jaden rolled his eyes, “And you have plenty of nerve coming and butting into other people's business like this.”
“Actually, that may have been my fault.” Peanut spoke up, “As you guys were goofing around, I noticed a formation of spam, much larger than I had ever seen before, coming from the sky, so I sent out a distress signal and apparently...”
“I was the closest one who answered it.” the man answered, “Which is odd, the other three are usually a lot more on top of things that this. But, this situation is strange as it is already, so I suppose anything is to be expected at this point.”
“Uh, um...” Fu's little sister, who is called Banana Lobster, spoke up at this point, “So, who are you? I mean, thank you and all for saving us. Without you, we would have been goners.”

Here's a summary of what happened before the mysterious man showed up.

Just as the Tornado Trio's helicopter was going to flatten Jaden and Xeno, something mushy feel from the sky. It was spam! First, it started only lightly falling, but soon started a downpour. The helicopter blades cut through the spam as it fell, but soon the downpour was too much and the blades broke. Banana Lobster and the pilot (the skillful Moment of Inertia (MOI henceforth)) quickly jumped from the helicopter before it crashed. Problem was, it was falling directly down to where Yuki, Fu and Hat were. Even if they had tried to dash away, the explosion would still be too big for them to avoid.
Just then, before all hope was lost and this would have been a really sad and stupid story, a flash of green zoomed by, pushing the helicopter upwards against the onslaught of spam and threw it away (sadly into one of Zelly's castle towers). Then, with lightening speed, the green blur flew upward, fist forward, with a mighty punch deflecting the spam away from the castle as it fell, and burned all the remaining spam in the sky yet to fall.

Though, there was still a mess obviously, but that is what lead us to this point. An unknown super hero had saved them all from being buried in processed meat.
“My name is Midori. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I apologize for coming so late.” Midori gave a small bow.
“At least we didn't get totally buried in spam.” Xeno shrugged.
“But now what?” Princess Zelda asked, “It's evident that this was no ordinary spam attack. My castle could have been in ruins.” she looked around sadly at the crumbling tower with the helicopter lodged in it.
“It's surprising, but I can't say I didn't expect another attack this big to happen.” Hat piped up knowingly. As the others, besides Fu, gave him a confused look, he explained what had happened earlier, when they were saved by Goldy, Mech, and Kitchan and why he and Fu were sent to Zelda's castle.
When Hat had finished the tale, Midori spoke first, “I see. This may be more grave than I initially imagined. More investigation will be needed before we can understand.” His eyebrows drew together as he pondered his options, “I fear I'll have to head out for now, I trust you all can handle the cleanup on your own?”
There were a few groans from the crowd, but Yuki Anne stood up and said, “Leave it to us. Go and find out what's causing this.”

And with that, Midori rocketed into the sky and within seconds was only a green light on the horizon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The trip to Texas was incredibly quick with these new gained powers. Despite his rather funny appearance, Mech had to admit this was the best way to travel.
On their way to Texas, Kitchan asked to stop off at her home to resolve some pressing issues. They both agreed to catch up later and Mech continued until he reached the Beneath the Tangles blog.
Actually, Beneath the Tangles was more like a small city, it was bustling with visitors and exciting things to do at every turn. The most prevalent occupants of BtT are little pressbots, of various shapes and sizes. For those of you who are new to blogging, pressbots are the little robots that help your blog run smoothly and happily (there are different models depending on your host site). The BtT pressbots in particular are all white and have a cute spherical look, but also had arms and legs. Each pressbot looks identical except that each had a different facial expression.
Mech carefully wandered into BtT, avoiding stepping on any pressbots scurrying about.
“Ah! Hello there, partner!” a voice called out in Mech's direction and he turned around to see a cowboy-esque man trotting over to him. When the man reached Mech, the man extended his hand and Mech shook it, “Mechana, I presume? Goldy told me you were coming. I'm TWWK, the one you keeps this little place called Beneath the Tangles running.” he waved his hand around, “But wasn't there supposed to be another one of you?”
“She got tied up elsewhere, but she'll catch up.” Mech said, “I hate to be blunt, but I can check your, er....blue phone.” Mech only now realized that Blkmage had not given them a specific for the Madoka system's communicators.
“Oh absolutely. Right this way.” TWWK motioned for Mech to follow him as they shuffled through the crowds of pressbots, “Hopefully I can be of assistance. We don't use the phone very much here since we rarely run into trouble, so I can't say if it's been having issues or not.”
Once they both reached the phone, which was just actually a 8 foot tall blue column with a screen and a variety of buttons at the bottom. Mech went over to the screen and via the instructions Blkmage had handed them all as they left Canada, he tried to access the security camera footage. After he had finished entering the code, the screen flickered slightly and then displayed the words, “Video Footage Not Found”.
“That can't be right.” Mech said, looking around the column.
“I can ask if one of the pressbots can hack into it, if you would like?” TWWK offered, equally as puzzled.
“It's worth a shot, I suppose.” Mech answered, looking at the screen. And with that, TWWK headed to talk to a nearby pressbot.
But just as Mech started fiddling with the buttons again, the column started to smoke and mech quickly jumped away as the column's screen exploded. Everyone in Beneath the Tangles stopped what they had been doing and stared in shock.
“Now, that definitely isn't right.” Mech scratched his head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

South Korea was a bit farther to travel, but since there was a tailwind (though a rather cold one), Goldy made good time and was welcomed by the extremely hot Korean summer. It was hot enough to make her forget freezing while flying over the ocean.
According to the coordinates Blkmage had given her, the Madoka communicator should be nearby, but she couldn't see it. Though, as she started walking, she spotted something strange; a man lying on the ground on the side of the street about 100 feet away from her. In a slight panic, Goldy rushed over to the man, fearing him dead and that Korea was actually a very dangerous place, but instead discovered a well known face.
“Solid Ronin! What on earth are you doing here?” Goldy exclaimed, happy to see him, but also worried at his current state.
Solid Ronin opened his eyes and looked up at Goldy. It should be noted at this point that Goldy did have cause for worry. Not only was Solid Ronin lying on the ground, looking exhausted, but he was also wearing a stunning red scarf in this extreme hot weather.
“Ah, Goldy, it's only you. I thought it was Fish with the drinks. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be off saving people from trolls or something?” he waved his hand at her and closed his eyes again.
“On a normal day, I guess, but this day has been anything but normal. But you said you were waiting for Fish? Perfect, he can point me in the direction of the communicator posted here.”
Solid Ronin only grunted in reply. At this point, Goldy's eyes were starting to get blurry with the heat and even in her stylish magical girl outfit, the heat was too much.
“Come to think of it, why are wearing a scarf in this heat, Solid Ronin? Are you insane?” Goldy asked, fanning herself.
“How dare you ask that question, Goldy! You should know better, especially dressed like that.” Solid Ronin answered.
Indeed Goldy did know better and suddenly felt a bit self conscious about her outfit, but even so, it was idiotic to wear a scarf in the heat.
Just then, another figure approached from up the road, carrying two soda cans. Goldy squinted her eyes and recognized the figure as Fish and Chips; she gave a small wave. Fish lifted one of the cans in response and when he reached Solid Ronin and Goldy he spoke, “Goldy! Hi! What brings you to this remote place in the world and...dressed for business?” he motioned to her attire.
It should also be noted that Fish was wearing a scarf as well, but Goldy decided not to comment.
“It's official business. I need to check your communicator.” Goldy answered.
Fish gave Solid Ronin his drink, “That thing still works? I thought you guys would have taken it offline years ago...but I can show you to it, if you need it that badly.”
“I would really appreciate it.”
“All right, follow me.” Fish started to walk away and Goldy quickly followed. Solid Ronin, after taking a drink from the soda that Fish had given him, jumped up with renewed energy and headed after the other two.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In an Unknown Location

Raider Joseph's head hurt as he blinked awake. The last thing he remembered was that he was in the video store waiting in line to buy the limited edition blu-ray release of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic seasons 1 and 2 bundle. But currently, he was in a place far from that. It was a dark, metal jail cell, or so Joseph deduced. What had happened? Was this some sort of conspiracy? His head was still too foggy and throbbing in pain to come to any conclusions, but one thing was certain, he had not come here on his own. Sleep walking was always a possibility, though.
Joseph stood up as his eyes adjusted to the darkness. He surveyed the small room he was in. There was nothing special about it, though it did have a door and a small glass/plastic window on the top. Joseph slowly moved towards the door and tried to look out the window, but just as he was about to peer through, a pair of eyes suddenly appeared from outside and something hissed at Joseph. Joseph stumbled backwards in shock as the eyes continued to stare at him. Though after a few seconds, they disappeared. Whoever the eyes belonged to, they had left. Joseph sighed, quite at his limit of excitement and terror for one day. He wrapped his arms around himself and shivered, but just then realized he still had his 3DS with him in his coat. He looked around carefully to make sure the prying pair of eyes had not shown up again and slowly pulled his 3DS from his inside coat pocket and turned it on.
Immediately, he tried to access the internet. Luckily, but oddly, the wireless network was not password protected. Joseph was worried, but was desperate at this point. His first goal would be to find out his location.
Now, Joseph's only way to access the internet even outside of this jail cell had always been his 3DS, thus he added a few adjustments to it, such as a location tracker. Though when he ran the tracker now inside this cell, it came up with “out of range” every time.
Joseph was just about to give up until he decided to widen the search and came up with one result.

“The Moon”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ:

That was a lame way to wrap up the Zelda's Castle Arc, are you going to revisit those characters in this story or do I have to throw a table at you? Yes.

Who is Midori? The kindest person you will ever meet.

How did Midori get a powerful suit without the wristbands like Goldy, Mech, and Kitchan had? Midori built his own suit, rocket boots and all.

Why did you nix Kitchan from the story? To follow flow of events that help/inspire me to write the story. Basically, I'm lacking source material, but I'll probably bring her back a bit later.

Who is TWWK and is he a cowboy? A famous ani-blogger from Texas and also a CAA member. You can find his blog here: http://beneaththetangles.wordpress.com/
I've always imagined him a cowboy.

Was the guy with the scarf in the English bar and Solid Ronin the same? Yes. I wish I could have made that clearer. He also goes by the name, “Kamen Rider”.

Who is Fish and Chips? A member on CAA you have probably not met if you are asking this. He sort of hinted at his current situation, but more may be revealed on that later.

Why was the wi-fi connection not protected? Because no one would really think they'd get people stealing their wi-fi connection on the moon.

Disclaimer: I don't own a 3DS, nor do I know how they work with internet or whatever. But I'm just assuming that Raider Joseph is clever enough to add modifications to one, even if it's impossible.
goldenspines

Re: CAA FanFic (The Revival): Change your Fate; Save the World.

Postby DaughterOfZion » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:49 pm

My 7 years here and I feel unimportant now.
DaughterOfZion

Postby Banana Lobster » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! It's BAAAAAACK! Yay! \^^/ Ooo, and I get named too! :D I can't wait to see what happens next Goldy!

(I'm so pathetic XD)
Banana Lobster

Postby SilverToast » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:07 pm

If you decide to use my username, can I be the complex-but-yet-oddly-funny-at-times villain? I like the story so far!

Edit
Actually I would be fine with being any villain type.
SilverToast

Postby Wolfsong » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:26 pm

I cannot begin to tell you how overjoyed I am to see this back! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Wolfsong

Postby MomentOfInertia » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:04 pm

If this is what happens, I'll disappear for a week more often.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Winry » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:33 pm

Yay! Excited this is back. It's so fun =D Can't wait for the next chapter!
Winry

Postby rocklobster » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:13 am

Still not in your story. I guess my new not over 9000 post count means nothing.
rocklobster

Postby goldenspines » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Your post count/how long you've known me/how long you've been a CAA member/anything else is not a determining factor in whether you are in this story or not. There might be a slightly biased opinion of people who actually post in my thread, but not really. I try to fit in as many people as I can, but sometimes that's just impossible, but please don't feel disliked or unimportant for it (note: I'm rather fond of all of you). You can live on the hope that you will be mentioned here, but please don't lose sleep over it. I care about you all too much for that.

All righty, then, on to the much delayed next part of our story.

Chapter 6 - "It's a (Story) Trap!"

Mech waved his hand to clear the smoke from his eyes. The communicator certainly was in bad shape, no doubt there was foul play involved. After the smoke and flames had adequately been dealt with by nearby troubleshooting pressbots with mini fire extinguishers, Mech again slowly approached the communicator, which was now a pile of twisted metal. Mech sighed and kicked the parts around to see if he could find anything useful. No luck, it was all destroyed. He could only hope that Goldy was not so unfortunate.
“Mechana!” TWWK called and Mech turned around to see TWWK beckoning him over to where he was crouching by a slightly smaller than the rest pressbot. Mech strode over to TWWK and the small pressbot.
“What's up?” Mech asked TWWK.
TWWK turned to the little pressbot, “Go on, tell him what you told me.”
Mech looked at the pressbot expectantly, the pressbot chirped in surprise and jumped back. Mech took a deep breath and tried to smile, “It's all right, I'm not going to hurt you.”
The little pressbot's slowly moved up closer to Mech again and chirped a few more times before clearly speaking, “Well, you see sir, I was just mentioning to my master here,” the pressbot gestured to TWWK, “that around about the time you mentioned the blue communicator had gone offline, I had been patrolling this area with my usual duties of sweeping up spam. On that date and time when the communicator went offline, I saw something quite particular that I fear my verbal data banks cannot hope to express. If you do not mind sir, I will grant you access to my video record of that time stamp.”
Mech was a bit taken aback by the sudden speech by the pressbot, but quickly replied, “Thank you very much, I would like to see that record.”
“Very well, sir.” the pressbot chirped again and its chest suddenly opened up to reveal a screen. Mech crouched down in order to have a better view and the pressbot began the footage.
The footage quality was surprising clear, though a bit far away from the communicator, almost where they were standing now. At first, everything seemed normal on the screen and the communicator was still. But about 10 seconds into the video, a cloaked figure appears behind the communicator, and looks like s/he is fiddling with it somehow.
Mech leaned in closer to the screen, but still can't make out any features of the cloaked figure.
This scene of the figure doing something to the communicator goes on for about 30 seconds, then because the figure was startled, or just jumpy, he suddenly turned and dashes away off screen, but not without Mech catching the only defining detail about the figure.
“It has a lizard tail!” Mech exclaimed, making the pressbot chirp and jump backwards again.
“A tail? Are you sure?” TWWK looked confused.
“Very sure, but I don't know what it could mean. But it's so distinct and out of place, it has to mean something.” Mech sat down on the ground and furrowed his eye brows. At least he had a lead now, but he still had no idea where it would take him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Goldy, Fish, and Solid Ronin arrived at the blue communicator near Fish's house, everything appeared normal. Goldy had gotten a short text from Mech just ten minutes before, saying that the communicator in Texas had blown up before he could see any of the footage and he was still investigating. But there could be a chance that the one Goldy was going to see could detonate as well.
As they all came closer, Goldy held her arms up, “You guys stay hear, in case it does decide it wants to blow up.”
“Haha, we're not wimps, Goldy.” Eric snorted and kept moving forward, ignoring her warning.
“We're in this together, so don't worry so much.” Fish also ignored the warning and the three of them continued to move forward.
When they came up to the communicator, Goldy looked around it to make sure nothing was out of place. Once she was sure everything was as it was supposed to be, she punched a few buttons and the screen lit up. So far, so good. Both Fish and Solid Ronin watched the screen with curiosity.
Goldy pulled up the video footage and saw that all of it had been erased except one video, titled “Look who found you”.
“Well...okay, then.” Goldy felt as if she would regret this. None of the video footage should have titles, especially one like this and it only had to be the work of someone with less than honorable intentions.
But nothing ventured, nothing gained, she hit the play button.
At first, the screen was fuzzy, but soon cleared up to reveal a masked face uncomfortably close to the camera. The “mask” was simple a white cloth over someone's face with the black, hand written letters spelling “revange” on it.
There was no speaking at first, just heavy breathing and a slight hissing. Goldy could already feel a chill run down her spine at the creepiness of this. She was about ready to turn it off, but the face started speaking.
“I finally fouuuuund you, goldenspinessssss.” the hissing continued, “I know you will find thisssss. I know you will because I will enact my revenge on you.”
Both Fish and Solid Ronin raised their eyebrows as the face continued to speak.
“How doesssss it feeeeel? Knowing that I have the power to desssstroy sssssomething precious to you? Doessss it make you want to change from your evil ssssself? Well too laaaaate! Ahahaahahaahahaa!”
The message cut off there and the screen went blank.
“Well, that certainly was....something.” Goldy blinked a few times and tried to suppress the sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach.
“'Something', nothing. This is not good. Thanks to this guy, now people are going to think you're a Mary Sue character that the author self-inserted.” Fish stroked his beard deep in thought, “You may have been made the main character. This is not really good.”
“W-what? No, wait-” Goldy stuttered, “What on earth did I do to deserve that?”
“You ticked off a guy who can't spell revenge, but still wants it; the worst kind of person.” Solid Ronin also stroked his beard.
“B-but why make me the main character? There is no main character in this! Wouldn't that defeat the purpose anyways.” Goldy protested.
“Could be it's reverse trolldom.” Fish, after stroking his beard, adjusted his glasses, “This person is making you the center of attention and at odds with him (the "main villain") and thus forcing you into a position to make it seem like you highjacked your own story with a self-inserted Mary Sue. Clearly we are dealing with someone who's not your run of the mill troublemaker.”
“Oi sheesh, I can't say I saw that one coming.” Goldy sighed, taking a few deep breaths, “But is there any way to fix this? I can't handle this sort of pressure. Do you know how painful it is to be a Mary Sue?”
“Quite so, but I fear there's not enough information for us to find an answer yet.” Fish replied.
“Just be yourself for now, Goldy, and I'm sure you'll be fine.” Solid Ronin added.
Just then, Goldy's mini communicator rang; it was Mech. Goldy answered it and both shared what they had found out.

“Reverse trolldom, huh? That is a new one, but don't blame yourself, it could have happened to anyone.” Mech said after hearing Goldy's story.
“Yes, but I shouldn't have overlooked the possibility.” Goldy sighed.
“Let it go for now, the more you feed into the idea, the worse it will become.”
“You're right. But more importantly, it seems like you got a powerful lead. A lizard tail...who do we know who has a lizard tale and would want revenge on me for something?”
“Are we assuming it's the same person who did this? There might be two, or more.”
“True, but maybe we can make the assumption that the two occurrences are connected in some way and perhaps share a similar goal.”
“Good point. So anyone in mind? Any past troublemakers that would love to see you fall?”
“You want me to be here all day?” Goldy laughed dryly, “But yeah, someone does come to mind, but I can't be certain if it's him.”
“Any information will help us here.”
“Come one, Mech, think about it, you know him too.”
The line was silent for a few seconds.
“Ah! Of course.” Mech's voice brightened, but then became serious again, “But we have no info on his whereabouts.”
“Yeah, hence the next problem to solve. Let's meet up and weigh all our options. I'll come to you in Texas.”
“Gotcha.” the Mech hung up.

“You mods and all your sneaky stuff.” Fish snorted.
Goldy chuckled, “I know, I know. But it's good to be cautious about this stuff until we're sure. Plus, the less people who get involved, the better.”
“You may find out that taking this all on yourselves is not always the best option.” Fish frowned.
“Just remember, we're here if you need us.” Solid Ronin added.
“Thanks, guys.” Goldy smiled and still in her magical girl outfit, took off into the sky and started the long trip back to the USA across the ocean.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raider Joseph admitted that he had been in some strange binds in his life, but this one did take the cake. In prison on the moon? Or maybe someplace called “The Moon”. Joseph decided that being on the actual moon would be much more exciting, but also more terrifying.
“Hmph, why did this have to happen to me?” he blurted out loud without thinking.
“Huh?! Is someone else there?” a voice came from behind the wall on the left side of Joseph's cell. It sounded like a girl's voice.
Joseph scooted over to the wall and spoke again, “Hello?”
“Yes, hello!” the girl's voice answered back, “Who are you? Are you also a prisoner? Do you know where we are? Did you see the eyes too?”
Joseph tried to keep track of all the questions as the girl spoke very excitedly.
“Er, umm, yeah, I'm also a prisoner, I think. My name is Joseph. What's your's?”
“Wolfsong. My friends call me Wolfy, though. How did we end up here, do you think?”
“No idea.” Joseph looked back at his 3DS, “But my 3DS says we're on the moon.”
“The moon?!” despite not seeing her face, Joseph could almost see her eyes widen at this. “How on Earth....or, er, not on Earth in this case...” she trailed off.
“Well, it could be wrong. I mean there's wi-fi here and everything, so being on the moon seems a little unbelievable if you ask me...”
“Wait, wi-fi and a 3DS? Can I borrow it for a sec?” Wolfsong suddenly perked up.
“Well, sure, I guess, but I have no way of getting it to you.” Joseph looked up and down the wall.
“I don't need to borrow it physically, but I would like you to send an email for me. Now listen carefully because this might save our lives.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ:

Why didn't the pressbot stop the cloaked figure from messing with the communicator? Pressbots only do what their job is unless specifically assigned to do otherwise. The reason it shared that info with Mech is because its master (TWWK) assigned it that task. Though, while this pressbot is a bit unique in that it approached TWWK to share information, it also knew its limits as a rather small pressbot against a large cloaked figure with a lizard tail.

Wouldn't a lizard tail be so unique to a individual that Mech and Goldy would know who it was right away? Not really, considering past troublemakers. But along with the message that Goldy got, the identity became a bit clearer.

That's all the FAQ I can think of right now. If you have any more, please feel free to ask in the thread. Nothing spoiler worthy, though, sorry. XP
goldenspines

Postby MomentOfInertia » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:15 pm

...First!

hmmm, this is somewhat less satisfying than I thought it would be... the first must have gone stale in the FIVE DAYS that no one commented on this.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby GeneD » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:54 am

The Mary Sue attack is ingeniously evil! And really funny. I'm glad this story isn't dead.
GeneD

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:24 pm

I'M IN!!!!! *proceeds to perform cartwheels and handstands and anything else that comes to mind.*
thankyouthankyouthankyyouthankyou
:hug:
Wolfsong

Return to Writing