CAA and FMA fanfic :3

Unleash your creative writing skills here.

CAA and FMA fanfic :3

Postby samurai10 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:17 pm

:grin: Dia's the only one who's in this chapter, but don't worry, there will be others soon. :grin: I'm calling CAAers by their nicknames.

Chapter 1

Dia was bored out of her mind. Although she was rich, and could have many things to amuse her, the only thing that she was not able to have was a friend. Her father had never told her why, but he didn't allow her to have friends, or even go out of the house without at least three male servants. She never went to a school where many children were, because she had a private tutor, who had already left for the day. She had many books in her bookshelves, toys, fancy clothes, even servants who would obey her every wish, but she did not have what her heart desired. The friendship of a girl her age. She had been planning something for some time though, and now she was about to put it into action. She leaned over to her table and rang a bell. A female servant cracked open the door and popped her head in. "Yes Dia?"

"I want Eliada. Bring her here please." Dia could never drop her manners, even when talking to a servant.

"Yes, Dia." The servant popped her head out and closed the door.

Dia leaned toward the window and looked out. It was a beautiful August afternoon. Perfect for putting her plan into action.

The door creaked open and a servant came in. "You wanted me?"

"Yes. Come in, close the door, and sit," she said, pointing to an elegant chair.

The servant did as she was told. Eliada was a middle-aged woman, sixteen years older than Dia, and was the youngest female servant. Her father and servants were the only people Dia could talk to. Her mother passed away at Dia's birth. Dia therefore saw a mother figure in Eliada, even though the age difference was only sixteen years. Eliada was the servant closest to Dia, and who was the only one Dia confided in.

"Eliada, I've told you how I want to have a friend my age. Not saying that you're not my friend, but you're much older than I am. I want a friend who's only a year or two younger or older than me."

"Yes, you have told me this, Dia."

"I have a plan to get a friend who is like this, and I've thought it over very carefully. You and I will go out, and look for such a girl."

Eliada gasped. "But your father!"

"He doesn't need to know. Nobody but you and I must know. The only servant who I think will tell my father if he sees us go out alone is Andrew." Andrew was her father's personal servant, just like Dia had her own personal servant.

Eliada sighed. "I guess I'll have to go along with your plan."

Dia squealed and hugged. "Thank you Eliada! I wouldn't be able to do it without you, and the success of this plan hung on your answer. Now," she said, becoming serious again. "We have to plan when to do it. We must do it when my father nor Andrew are here."

"Why not now? It's beautiful outside, and both Andrew and your father aren't here."

"Yes, that's what I was thinking."

"Then let's go!"

"Okay! We have to be back soon though. I don't want to come back when Andrew or my father is herel"

"Yes."

They left the room. Dia lingered a bit before the window, saying to herself, "Just wait. I'll get a friend!"

Read and post! Or else..... :P jk
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:08 pm

XD! It's great! I love my manners in it, lol.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby goldenspines » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:08 pm

Pretty cute and light-hearted so far. I'm interested to see where you go with it.
goldenspines

Postby rocklobster » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:30 am

Hey, can I be in too? I'd like to be an alchemist who uses alchemy to heal others.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby samurai10 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:43 am

Diamond Dragon (post: 1444653) wrote:XD! It's great! I love my manners in it, lol.

Great! :grin: I was a bit worried since i don't know your personality that well, but since you like it, that's awesome! :grin:

goldenspines (post: 1444682) wrote:Pretty cute and light-hearted so far. I'm interested to see where you go with it.

Mwahahaha. your post will not be as liking of my story once i make you a grieving widow. >:D XD

rocklobster (post: 1444735) wrote:Hey, can I be in too? I'd like to be an alchemist who uses alchemy to heal others.

Um. I'll try. I really will. But it took a lot of brainstorming to put the last person who requested to be in it, in it. So i'm not sure if I'll be able to put you in, but I'll try.

Random note: murbs just pointed out how weird it is to go friend-hunting. o.o perhaps in the near future, i'll magically become unlazy and rewrite it. XD
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:20 am

Haha, lol.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Nami » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:13 pm

I can't wait. X3 I want to see me being-- er... uh... nice story XD
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Hey Nami.....are you the bad guy in this story? o.o
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:31 pm

I would so dig being a terrible person in this. :]

There's some sentences that could be trimmed, so perhaps if you aren't already you should read your chapters before posting them? ^^

I'm curious to see where you're going with this... o.o
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Fish and Chips » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:03 pm

rocklobster (post: 1444735) wrote:Hey, can I be in too? I'd like to be an alchemist who uses alchemy to heal others.
Sure.

You can be this guy.
Fish and Chips

Postby samurai10 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:16 pm

You can be Nami's helper. :3 and yes, Nami is an antagonist. O.O (and i know, i spelled that wrong XD)

Yeah, i know right? XD i always have sentences that could be trimmed. i'll probably post a rewrite of this somewhere in the future. i was reading over it when it was already posted and i was like. O.O XD

O.O that guy's not going to be in my story, sorry :P

new chapter coming soon!

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby Nami » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:10 am

XD I can't wait to be a bad guy!! :3 Thanks Samu. You rock.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby samurai10 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:40 am

Aw, thanks Nami! *hug*

Chapter 2

Roy was looking out of the window when Ed and Al came in. "Ah, there you are," he said, turning around.

"So, what'd you call us here for?" asked Ed.

"For your new assignment. The mayor of a town not far from Central had her best friend die. She's been in grieving for a very long time, and there have been....HEY WAKE UP!" he suddenly broke off. Ed had been pretending to sleep.

His eyes snapped open. "Uh, sorry Colonel. It's just that this is so boring...."

The colonel glared at Ed, then picked up a paper from his desk and threw it at him. "There. On that paper is all that you need to know."

Ed caught it and started reading it. His eyes suddenly widened. "Human transmutation?"

Mustang turned to look out the window. "Yes. Although they are just rumors, they could be true. Goldy is also neglecting her duty sometimes in her grief, though she tries not to. If she is neglecting it very much, then we could need a new mayor for that town. Because of your past," and here he lowered his voice, "I believe that you are the most capable state alchemist I know of to accept this mssion."

He turned around again. "Simply put, your mission is to find out more about her, and see if these rumors are true. Although Goldy did not become a state alchemist, she is an alchemist, and if she does enough research she is very capable of trying. If you find out that she really trying to do this, I want you to put a stop to it at all costs. And, if she's just a normal person who is deep in grief, but who's grief is interfering with her duty, we need a new mayor for that town. I trust your judgment."

Edward looked at the paper again, then sighed. "All right, you've got it."

"And one more thing. State alchemists are mysteriously disappearing. Their bodies are nowhere to be found, so it's not Scar. But they never report back again. Somethings going on, and you need to be guarded."

"Aw, not again, Colonel!" said Ed.

"Hey! I'm doing this for your own good, alright?!" yelled Mustang. He sat back down in his chair. "So, here are your guards. Come on in."

The door opened. Two men stood there. Both wore the uniforms of the military. One had dark blonde hair, and a beard. The other had dark brown hair, and dark skin. They introduced themselves.

"Lieutenant Midori, at your service."

"Second Lieutenant Fire, at your service."

"I believe that they are capable of protecting you. Even though this may just be a hunch, I believe that one can never be too cautious."

"Geez, Mustang's so protective of us," Ed whispered to his brother.

"Brother!"

Mustang pretended that he hadn't heard. "You are dismissed."

Ed stood up and yawned, then went out the door, with a casual, "See you later, Colonel."

Al stood up and bowed, saying, "We'll be sure to complete the mission." He ran out the door after his brother.

Midori and Fire followed them, almost bumping into Lieutenant Hawkeye. "Excuse us, Lieutenant," said Midori, bowing. He and Fire continued after Ed and Al.

Hawkeye gazed at them for a little while, then entered the Colonel's office. "You think they'll be okay emotionally?"

"I don't know. But I have faith in them." He smirked. "With that Ed's attitude, they're fine."

"I just hope you're right."

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby Lynna » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:42 am

Waaah!! I want to be in it!
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Nami » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:52 am

HAHAH!! I can't wait for me to enter!! Ri-chan is a good guy XD this should be interesting *grins*
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby steenajack » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:05 pm

Hm, I'm curious to see where you go with this. It looks interesting so far.

Oh, and if you'd like to use me as character inspiration, I don't mind.........just remember that I'm a girl. XD!
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby samurai10 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Chapter 3

Eliada came over to Dia. They were still in the house, but they were almost ready to go. "Dia, I think we should bring at least one man with us. What if we do find somebody who fits your description, but is very sick? What if somebody tries to kidnap you? I would not be able to protect you."

Dia considered this, then said, "Yes that's true, but who can we trust?"

Both thought for a long moment. "What about Jonathan?" said Eliada.

Jonathan was a young strong man, but he was very poor in the intellectual side of life. He was younger than Eliada. When he promised, he almost never broke the promise. He was very loyal to Dia, although he did not see her as much as he saw her father. He, both thought, was perfect for the job.

"Yes, I think we can trust him. Plus, if we bring him along, we won't totally be disobeying father's orders. Could you go get him please?"

"Yes." Eliada rushed off to find him.

"Hm," mused Dia. "I wonder if he'll really keep the secret."

Eliada came back with a man behind her. He was a young burly man with unruly blonde hair. He was tall and handsome.

Dia motioned to him to come to her. He quickly walked over to her. "Yes?"

"Jonathan, can you keep a secret?"

His eyes widened and he said, "I'll do anything for you!" with great enthusiasm.

Dia smiled at the young man's enthusiasm. "Okay then, I'm going to tell you a secret. I want a friend, and I'm about to go out in Central in order to find one. But I will need your help. And I also need you to keep this a secret. Can you?"

Jonathan's eyes lit up as he replied, "Of course! You can count on me at any time!"

Dia smiled again. Jonathan had been a good choice. "Alright then. Get ready. We'll be waiting at the door.

"Okay!" Jonathan quickly scurried off.

Dia stared after him, then turned to Eliada. "What do you think?"

"He's very enthusiastic about you. But something about him makes me feel wary. Maybe it's because he's too enthusiastic, or something, but he just makes me feel uneasy," she said, raising her eyebrows.

Dia playfully slapped her arm. "You're just over protective of me, that's what it is."

"What?!"

Dia laughed. "Aw, come on. Admit it. After all, you have been taking care of me for an extremely long time."

Eliada turned away, and said, "Whatever. Let's go."

Dia laughed again and said, "Alright."

They left the room and went to the back door, where there would be the least likely possibility of anybody seeing them. Jonathan was already there. They went out the door, and started searching.

One hour later.....

All were dispirited. Dia's plan was not working very well. They had given up and decided to search another day. Suddenly, Dia saw a girl in rags and tatters, who fell down. Dia gasped and ran to her, asking if she was okay. The girl whispered something. Dia couldn't hear her, and asked her to repeat. "Water," the girl said. Dia quickly looked around. Good thing there was a bar conveniently located very near to where the girl fell down. Dia ran to it and demanded water. The bartender quickly filled a glass of water and gave it to her. Dia snatched it and ran back to the girl, and gently helped her drink it. The girl regained enough strength to get up and walk to the wall of a building with help. She then said, "Oh thank you! I haven't drunk anything for two days. I'm too poor...." She turned her head away.

"Aw you poor thing!" exclaimed Dia. "I bet you haven't eaten for a time either. Come on, I'll treat you!"

The girl widened her eyes, and said, "Really?"

"Yeah! Come on!"

Dia pulled her up, and was about to run into a restaurant, when the girl crumpled to the floor. "Oh my gosh, are you all right?"

"Hehe. Not having eaten for a long time, nor drank anything makes me weak. I'll be fine. I just need to eat."

"All right." Dia wrapped the girl's arm around her and half carried, half supported the girl into the restaurant. They ordered, and while they waited, Dia said, "What's your name?"

"Ella. Yours?"

"Dia."

"So, why'd you help me? I mean, I know that's rude, but I've had to beg, and people only give me money in small amounts. People around here are very stingy. Plus, from the way you dress, it's obvious you're a very rich person," she said, glancing at Dia's blue, puffy, embroidered dress and real diamond necklace. "And here I am, wallowing in poverty...."

Dia cut her off by placing her hand on her shoulder. "Ella, listen. I need a friend. I haven't been friends with anybody my age for....actually, I've never had a friend my age before. You are the perfect person to fill that gap, and that is why I'm helping you. I wish for you to become my friend. Can you?"

Ella said, "Yes!"

Dia smiled and leaned back in her chair. "I actually really don't like dresses, my father just forces me to wear them for some strange reason."

All further comments were cut off by the arrival of food. Ella's eyes sparkled and she quickly dug in. After she finished, she sighed, and said, "Ah, I haven't had a meal like that in ages. Thanks so much Dia!" She smiled at her.

"No problem," said Dia. "Why don't we walk back to my house together?"

"Sure!"

They stood up, and walked out. Dia called Eliada and Jonathan. "Meet Ella! She's my new friend!" said Dia. Eliada looked Ella over and said, "Good job!" Jonathan just smiled.

They walked to Dia's house, while Ella and Dia continued their conversation. They reached the house. "Well, I'll see you hopefully tomorrow!" said Dia. "Yup!" said Ella. They waved, and Ella ran off. Dia turned to Eliada and said, "She's a really nice girl. I think we'll be able to be friends." "I think so too," said Eliada.

They went inside the house through the back door, and all quickly hurried to what they needed to do. Jonathan suddenly stopped what he was doing, and looked around. He quickly hurried to a door, opened it, and entered a room. He sighed, and opened another room. A voice said, "Well, how did it go?"

Jonathan said in a strange voice that was not the same, "As well as it could have gone. I don't think either of them suspected me."

"Good, good." A man walked out from the shadows and sat at a desk. "I know who you are, you can take off your disguise."

"I was just about to," answered Jonathan. He pulled his dark brown hair, which came off as a wig to reveal thin white hair. He took a handkerchief and wiped his face. Make up came off, revealing the face of Andrew. "So, have you thought about Nami's proposal?"

"Yes I have. I was about to give Dia a chance, but after what she did today, no more chances. Nami will take her."

"You've decided that then?"

"Yes."

Jonathan, or Andrew, now smirked. "I can't wait to see the expression on Eliada and Dia's face when it happens."

"Whatever. You are now dismissed," said the man, waving his hand.

"Yes." Andrew left the room, and the door slammed shut behind him.
~~~~
This is much longer than the past two, mostly because i had so much stuff to stuff in here XD This chapter was really hard to write, because I stink at writing awkward conversations, and there's an awkward conversation smack in the middle of it. XD

@ Lynna and steena i've found like, a seriously minor role for you guys. That's the best I can do.... =/ sorry.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:26 am

Awsomness!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Return to Writing