[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Mythology buffs: Got any input? - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Mythology buffs: Got any input?

Unleash your creative writing skills here.

Mythology buffs: Got any input?

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:28 am

So, I'm working up a story, but I need some help. I'm trying to find information on any mythology surrounding cursed circuses or towns or a brigadoon nature. Something that vanishes for years at a time, or that seems displaced and permanently decades behind. I had heard that the musical Brigadoon had been based off of actual folk tales, but I'm having difficulty coming up with anything.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby Wikiwalker » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:23 pm

This site has a lot of folktales. I haven't gone through all of them, so I don't know if those are in there, but they might be. And if they aren't there at least you've got hours and and hours of entertaining reading.;)
~~~~~~~~~~~

[color="DeepSkyBlue"][font="Book Antiqua"]"I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude. We are for the most part more lonely when we go abroad among men than when we stay in our chambers. A man thinking or working is always alone, let him be where he will."-- Henry David Thoreau, Walden[/font][/color]

[color="Pink"]TGJesusfreak: Is the chatroom gonna self destruct or somethin?
Chatbot: Yes[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~[/color] [color="PaleGreen"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]
Wikiwalker

Return to Writing