Possible Novel/RPG?

Unleash your creative writing skills here.

Possible Novel/RPG?

Postby Silent Seraph » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:53 pm

well here it is don't b afraid to tell me what you think.

(Note this is just a draft/backstory of the main char.)

Moxetik grew up on an estate near a village called Bavareicis which was located in a deep valley surrounded on 2 sides by large mountains. There he was raised by his parents who hailed from the Cozari family, a family of influence in a world that was slowly being consumed by war. This war had been going on for as long as anyone could remember and was caused by 2 warring factions; the Lunari and Solinari. The Cozaris loosely supported both the Solinaris and the Lunaris so eventually both factions learned of this and sent assassins who succeeded in killing many Cozari family members but not before being confronted by Moxetik (who was about age 10 @ the time) and a few others who awoke before being attacked (ex. Father, other close family members, a few cousins) and they repelled the assassins and took stock of the situation. Only 3/5ths of the previous family had survived the massacre. There were no clues to which faction had sent the now slain assassins.

The survivors then decided to set up Dauskn- a faction for anyone who wanted to neither to be pressed into either of the other factions' armies. In Dauskn Unlike the other factions enlistment was a choice and there was no end to the volunteers one of which was the now roughly 5 years older Moxetik.
What’s that sound? Sounds like the door opening down the hall......some footsteps.....LOCK THE DOOR Moxetik's instincts screamed. So he did quickly enough that the person was frustrated when he found the door locked. Just as quickly Mox came to his senses and dressed in loose black/grey jeans, a white and black t-shirt (has image of 4 horsemen with paint splatter design), and his black combat hoodie (inlaid with many small rings of mail making it slightly bullet proof, effective against swords and such, and very quiet) all the while the person outside trying to break in quietly in his frustration. When the would-be assassin finally got the door open instead of the peacefully sleeping young boy he was expecting he was "greeted" by a figure dressed almost entirely in black wielding a large single-edged falchion type blade on which's length he met a swift end. Although his attacker was dispatched Moxetik was sure he was still in danger and sure enough when he looked up the corridor it seemed quite a few other doors had been locked and the assassins still waiting outside. While he had the chance Moxetik ducked back into his room and retrieved his pistols, rifle, throwing blades, and the scabbard for the sword he carried which he sheathed and slung over his right shoulder. He then proceeded to draw one of his pistols and belt the throwing blades as well as throw the remainders in a pouch which he tied to his belt and slid behind him. Only now did the reality of it hit him he had just dispatched an assassin and there were more lurking about.
He quietly snuck down the dark passageway to his parents room terrified of what he might find. He held the pistol close to his face as he entered the room to find 5 bodies lying on the ground in a pile surrounded by a large puddle of dark crimson blood. It seemed like the edges were dry indicating his parents must have dealt with these dirt bags a while ago then thought Moxetik. He just about jumped out of his skin when both of his parents appeared roughly 5 feet away with yet another body laying at their feet. What's going on? Moxetik asked? One of the Factions has sent some people to help us sleep, wryly smiled Moxetik's father, Neraedus. Why? We supply both sides with arms and other supplies guess it was just a matter of time, speculated his mother. Do we know who sent them? Mox questioned No but we need your help dispatching these *cough* assassins and bringing the survivors here to our room, stated Neraedus. We'll stay here and help the others you can go. Alright I'll be back then said Moxetik as he walked to the door. Make sure you do son and you're permitted to use all of your powers just try to keep it quiet laughed Neraedus as Moxetik exited the room to earn his title Silence's Death that night.
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.
Hei (Darker Than Black)[/color]

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Cyan"][font="Arial Black"]M.O.E.S.-[/font][/color]Safe from the Scroll

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Postby SeraphicCharm » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:57 pm

wow, awesome idea!!!! it sounds really complex! if you wanted, the storyline would make a great RPG. but it would also be an awesome novel if you kept developing it. hehe, maybe you could write this as a story and get ideas from it as an RPG based on what other people post. good work, though!! it sounds so intense....i wanna know how it ends!
SeraphicCharm

Postby Silent Seraph » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:15 pm

actually that was just a backstory of the main char./main overview ;)

Actually my In the rain character is an adaption of the main char in this. Only watered down considering no one other than us has special...shall we call them abilites?
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Postby SeraphicCharm » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:23 pm

that's pretty epic, then, for just a backstory!

yeah, the characters sounded pretty similar. Haha, we have lots of fun RPGing then! can't wait to see how that all turns out....
SeraphicCharm

Postby Silent Seraph » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:59 pm

I'll send you a basic setting overview when i'm done

God. Family. Athletics.

Silent Seraph

Return to Writing