Tsubasa fanfiction audio drama

Projects or project ideas in the works

Tsubasa fanfiction audio drama

Postby AnimeGirl » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Okay, I've decided to work on a side project of sorts. This is a little experiment. Since I am a writer, I'd like to try to make an "audio drama" where the story is read aloud and the characters are voiced. As a test run, I'd like to make an audio drama for my Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles fanfiction, which also crosses over with Cardcaptors, "Dark Enshrouded Memory". It can be read at FanFiction.net, but be warned, there are a few typos XD and I have been too lazy to fix it on the site. Also, a shift between calling Mokona a "he" or "it" but I decided to refer to the white one as "she" but I don't think I fixed it yet, but it'll be in the audio drama. This audio drama will NOT be posted online, those who'd like to participate will get a copy of each chapter e-mailed to them, or even if you're not participating, if you want me to e-mail it to you, I shall. For those of you wanting to voice in our OVA project, this will give you something to do while you wait for your lines (since it's running a bit slow and I won't have lines available for awhile). Anyway, reply to this thread if you are interested. And then I'll PM you with audition lines. NOTE: If you wanna try out, it is HIGHLY recommended you've watched the Tsubasa anime (english dub) so you have an idea of how to talk. Also, the xxxHOLiC characters may show up when they contact, or we may see their view once in awhile.

CHARACTER LIST:

Syaoran/Li Showron - OPEN!

Princess Sakura/Sakura Avalon - played by AnimeGirl (me)

Fai D. Flowright - OPEN!

Kurogane - OPEN!

Mokona Modoki - played by AnimeGirl (me)

Yuuko - played by my mom

Tori Avalon - OPEN!
King Touya's alternate.

Julian Star - OPEN!
Yukito's alternate.

Aiden Avalon - OPEN!
Syaoran's adoptive father's alternate.

Keroberos - played by my brother

Yue - played by my brother

Madison Taylor - OPEN!
Princess Tomoyo's alternate.

Meilin Rae - OPEN!

Kimihiro Watanuki - OPEN!

Maru and Moro - OPEN!

Doumeki - played by my brother

Himawari - OPEN!

Xing Huo - OPEN!
The girl who stands beside Fei Wang.

Fei Wang Reed - OPEN!

Okay, I think that's all I need.
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Do you have any sample lines we can look at ^^?
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby AnimeGirl » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Tsukuyomi (post: 1385973) wrote:Do you have any sample lines we can look at ^^?

Oh, you mean you'd like me to post the practice lines here?
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

AnimeGirl

Postby dsoul85 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:08 pm

can i give this a go too Animegirl?? heres a link to my voice if you think you could use it, good luck with your anime !

http://www.youtube.com/user/dsoulja85?feature=mhw5
dsoul85

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:14 pm

That would be nice :) It doesn't have to be all of them.. Just to let others see what's available ^^

Then, maybe a number of people can play around with them and see what they're better at ^^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby goldenspines » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Tsukuyomi (post: 1385985) wrote:That would be nice :) It doesn't have to be all of them.. Just to let others see what's available ^^

Then, maybe a number of people can play around with them and see what they're better at ^^

I agree with this. Or, at least send some sample lines to people who are interested, but not sure which character they would do well as or if they can be committed enough.

Speaking of which, this idea does seem like an interesting one and depending when you were going to start it up, I'd like to help out (i.e: I can't really do much until summer, so if you start before, then I may not be able to do anything). But in the meantime, I'll read through your fanfic.
As for a character, I have no idea who I could pull off (If you listen to Episode 22 of the CAA podcast, you can hear my voice and maybe recommend a character(s)? Or I could just try a few on my own and compare them to the anime.)

You seem to be very ambitious; doing an anime, now this. Best of luck in your projects. ^__^
goldenspines

Postby Rusty Claymore » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:21 pm

I've always wanted to try voice acting, but I don't think my voice is very good for audio... I would love to be Kurogane... Though I'm just beginning to watch Tsubasa.
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby AnimeGirl » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:03 pm

It's easier for me to PM the lines, but if it would be easier for others to choose if I were to post the lines here, I can ^_^ I'll have to type 'em up and post them as soon as possible...

AnimeGirl

Postby AnimeGirl » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:05 pm

dsoul85 (post: 1385984) wrote:can i give this a go too Animegirl?? heres a link to my voice if you think you could use it, good luck with your anime !

http://www.youtube.com/user/dsoulja85?feature=mhw5

Was that your voice in the beginning??? If so, you have a nice voice, and I think I'd let you have a go at Syaoran/Li or Watanuki (if you can pull off both, that'd even be better. XD)

AnimeGirl

Postby Rusty Claymore » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:31 pm

If anything, I can be the person to say, "You have reached the end of side one. Please turn over the tape for the continuation of this story." >.<
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby AnimeGirl » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Rusty Claymore (post: 1386066) wrote:If anything, I can be the person to say, "You have reached the end of side one. Please turn over the tape for the continuation of this story." >.<

No way! I'm the narrator, too! :P I will give you practice lines for Kurogane, if you are still interested!

AnimeGirl

Postby Rusty Claymore » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:34 pm

Sure! Then let me know if there is someplace I'd fit better, or if i should forget voicing and go dig a ditch someplace lol.
Rusty Claymore

Postby AnimeGirl » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:03 am

Rusty Claymore (post: 1386084) wrote:Sure! Then let me know if there is someplace I'd fit better, or if i should forget voicing and go dig a ditch someplace lol.

XD!!! Okay! I'll give you the lines when I can!

AnimeGirl

Postby dsoul85 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:59 am

AnimeGirl (post: 1386011) wrote:Was that your voice in the beginning??? If so, you have a nice voice, and I think I'd let you have a go at Syaoran/Li or Watanuki (if you can pull off both, that'd even be better. XD)

sounds great, you can pm or post the lines here whichever is easiest for you. i'll go watch some of tsubasa so i know the style you're after
dsoul85

Postby AnimeGirl » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:45 am

dsoul85 (post: 1386311) wrote:sounds great, you can pm or post the lines here whichever is easiest for you. i'll go watch some of tsubasa so i know the style you're after

It's a really good series. ^_^ It's both good in Japanese and English, though I am partial to the English voices, so that's what I'm aiming for.

AnimeGirl

Postby Rusty Claymore » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Wow, english Kurogane has a really unique voice! I don't think I measure up, I just sound like any other teenage guy! >.< Well, I am willing to try if you really need someone for a role, but it's your final call. Keep all of us posted on your progress, k? I'd like to hear a portion of it at least!
Rusty Claymore

Postby AnimeGirl » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:24 pm

I'm sure you'll do OK. If not, I'll see who else you can play. There's always Watanuki and Doumeki. XD!!

AnimeGirl

Postby jadeTheshade » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:59 pm

'cmon rusty, i'm sure you would make a great Kurogane!!
i'd also be interested, though i'm not quite sure who yet....
[font="Book Antiqua"]two roads diverged in a wood and i
took the one less traveled by
and that has made all the difference
-Robert F[color="black"][color="Blue"][/color][/color]rost[/font]
jadeTheshade

Postby AnimeGirl » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:14 pm

jadeTheshade (post: 1388727) wrote:'cmon rusty, i'm sure you would make a great Kurogane!!
i'd also be interested, though i'm not quite sure who yet....

Well, just let me know! Also, I asked Steena-chan to play Madison.

AnimeGirl

Return to New Projects and Ideas