New Text Game: Artists Needed

Projects or project ideas in the works

New Text Game: Artists Needed

Postby Benu » Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:34 pm

So...ummm...I don't know if this is the right place too put this but here goes. So yea I'm working on a text game, you geeks out there will know what I'm taking about like those old ones were everything was just text and no pictures. But this one is gonna have pictures....anime pictures...ok I'll get too the point. So if there are any artists out there that can draw good in anime style and are willing to help me with the art part of this game PM or e-mail me or somthing and remember if you help out this will be a voulteer thing I'm not looking too make any cash of this game or any of my other games I will be making right now. But I'm working on this game on my spare time and if you want too help I will be patient with you too to work on the art when you have time but I want too have the game out in a resonable amount of time.

But the game is probaly going to be released in small episodes there not going too be that long or there will not be that many so keep that in mind too. So also I will want you to be able to draw up charater sketchs from descriptions I give you and backgrounds also..well if I just give you the stories and the scripts you can work from them too. But I will give you alot of credit because the game will be based alot on the art too so you will probaly be givin the title co-creator along with me as creator since there will prbaly be only two people working on the whole thing. But hey if there are more of you that want too help out too hey drop me a PM and we'll see what we can do. Also if there are any people that are good with writing and would like to help me work on scripts and stories PM me also.

I really want too get this thing off the ground and get some good chirstian games that are anime style and free out there. So if you are willing drop me a line. :thumb: Thanks.
"We join the "Christian" club and separate ourselves from the world, and the world still sits on the outside, dying for someone to demonstrate what it means to believe." - Matthew Paul Turner
Benu

Return to New Projects and Ideas