TofuSheets Voices...join the cast?

Projects or project ideas in the works

TofuSheets Voices...join the cast?

Postby AnimeGirl » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:53 pm

As many of you already know, my brother and I are working on an anime movie. Now, it's moving slowly but surely, but I also have other projects in mind during this one and in the future. And I was wondering if any of you would like to hop on to be officially apart of, what I call, the TofuSheets Captions voice cast, so I know I have a reliable team of great voices I can count on when needed. Now, our "big project" is this movie, but I also have little projects in mind, like I plan on making a "manga novel" where I would like to make video trailers for, so it would require a cast to lend their voice talents over the animated scenes in this trailer.

But voices isn't all we need. If you have other talents, such as drawing manga, or if you can compose music and/or sing, maybe even write lyrics, we'd be happy to have you jump on the team!
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby steenajack » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Just to let you know, I still intend to record those practice lines you sent me. Just got to find some time to do em'. BUT I WILL DO THEM. I'll turn them in by the end of Febuary.
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby AnimeGirl » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:07 am

steenajack (post: 1371447) wrote:Just to let you know, I still intend to record those practice lines you sent me. Just got to find some time to do em'. BUT I WILL DO THEM. I'll turn them in by the end of Febuary.

I look forward to it ^_^
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

AnimeGirl

Postby RidleyofZebes » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:39 pm

I'm interested. I'd need to see a little about the project first, though. I can't really tell a lot from just the name. lol :)
~Ridley [color="Green"] ;)
[/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]deviantART[/color][/color][/font] | [font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]YouTube[/color][/color][/font]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~~[color="Yellow"]AKA: DarkwaterhHealer~~~[/color]
Even when lurking, I am with you in spirit...

Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES.
RidleyofZebes

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Maybe, post some lines here so we all can at least a glimpse of the project ^^ That may help others decide if they're interested ^^ You may get more feedback as well ^^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Davidizer13 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:27 pm

I've been working on a song that might work in this whole shindig; it's done on my synth/keyboard, and it's got an electronic edge to it, sounding (to my ear) a bit like jazz by way of the Metroid soundtrack. It's mostly done; I just have to get all the parts to match up with each other.

Also, do you have another male part open? I'll give it a shot if you do.
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Lynna » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:54 pm

I like writing and singing. Is there any way I can help? I would love to be a voice for a character in this project for yours, even if it's only short
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Gelka » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:40 pm

Hmmm, I don't think I'd make much of a voice. But, I do love drawing. ^^ If any need, I'd be more than willing to help.
Gelka

Postby Saint Kevin » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:06 pm

PM me when you have lines for an audition.

I've got a deeper voice, but can play about 20-50, depending. I work at a radio station, so I have some pretty good mics available to me.

Let me know, and I'd love to give it a shot.
Our lives are but a vapor, let us not let waste our time and breath on vanities, but let us spend ourselves for the Kingdom, seeking a better resurrection.

Preaching the Bad News

My Live Journal
Saint Kevin

Postby AnimeGirl » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Hey everyone; I accept ALL your offers! I'll post some stuff up soon. If you look at my old thread about the ROS project, you can find the link to all of the open spots at ChristianManga.com

All of your help I am very greatful for, we need all the voices we can get, and GUYS ARE NEEDED!

AnimeGirl

Postby Lynna » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Umm...I'm having some trouble finding the link ...
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
Lynna

Postby Ante Bellum » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:53 am

Ante Bellum

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:41 am

You may want to update the top list of va's with their characters, so it'll be easier to keep in mind who's voicing who ^__^

As you're reading down the list and descriptions, you tend to forget who's voicing who ^^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby AnimeGirl » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:07 pm

Tsukuyomi (post: 1373837) wrote:You may want to update the top list of va's with their characters, so it'll be easier to keep in mind who's voicing who ^__^

As you're reading down the list and descriptions, you tend to forget who's voicing who ^^

I did put who's voicing who. Or...what do you mean? You mean I should put it in this thread?

AnimeGirl

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:37 pm

AnimeGirl (post: 1373922) wrote:I did put who's voicing who. Or...what do you mean? You mean I should put it in this thread?

You have a list at the top of the page with the people who want to voice the characters ^^ You should put the character's name by the person's name who will be voicing them ^^

Like...

Drewix- Daisuke Shimiyama (die soo keh) and Arashi Danson (AH rah shee)
WingFoxGirl- Adrienne Lysheron and Sakaye Eastlight (SAH kah yeh)
Cricket- Mitsuaki Jarreds (mee TSOO ah kee)
Gabby- Charity Harvest
Ante Bellum- Ace Wynmaster
steenajack- Candle Star
Danderson- Akiyo Koriyumi (AH kee yo)

and then just update the list as you get new potential voice actors ^^ You may want to put them in groups too ^^ The ones with voice actors and then the ones who don't ^^ They seem to be all jumbled up together and it's kind of easy to miss which ones that do have voice actors already and which ones don't ^^;

Hope that made sense ^^
Tsukuyomi

Postby AnimeGirl » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:55 pm

Ah! I see what you mean. I'll go fix that.

AnimeGirl

Postby Lynna » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:00 pm

0.0...there's no girl's voices left...ummm...I'm not really sure if I can act a boy...is there anyone left I can voice act ? If there isn't, that's okay. I just had better get to work on that song...
Lynna

Postby AnimeGirl » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Lynna (post: 1374079) wrote:0.0...there's no girl's voices left...ummm...I'm not really sure if I can act a boy...is there anyone left I can voice act ? If there isn't, that's okay. I just had better get to work on that song...

Well there may be more parts up soon. Besides, there will probably be more charries than this. I just haven't created them yet. XD

AnimeGirl

Postby abbyjenna » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:06 pm

if you're looking for someone with a deep welsh voice than i could help with anyone with those RARE attributes....
abbyjenna

Postby abbyjenna » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:10 pm

if you're looking for someone with a deep welsh accent, then i could help with any character that has THOSE attributes.
abbyjenna

Postby AnimeGirl » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:01 am

abbyjenna (post: 1379051) wrote:if you're looking for someone with a deep welsh accent, then i could help with any character that has THOSE attributes.

A Welsh accent, huh? Sweet! I might need you. I love charries with accents <333

AnimeGirl

Postby abbyjenna » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:48 am

PM me the lines and i might do it....k???
abbyjenna

Postby AnimeGirl » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:38 pm

abbyjenna (post: 1379410) wrote:PM me the lines and i might do it....k???

No problem, I just have to figure out who'd you fit!

AnimeGirl

Postby abbyjenna » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:25 pm

ok... well, thanks! this will be fun!
abbyjenna

Postby AnimeGirl » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Are you looking to play a boy or a girl? (By your username....I am highly guessing a girl.)

AnimeGirl

Postby abbyjenna » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:30 pm

a guy actually... my voice although i am a girl, my voice has a VERY DEEP attribute to it that makes it better for me to play a guy...
abbyjenna

Postby AnimeGirl » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:01 pm

abbyjenna (post: 1379543) wrote:a guy actually... my voice although i am a girl, my voice has a VERY DEEP attribute to it that makes it better for me to play a guy...

Ah, OK. We do need to fill in those guy positions! So....how old of a guy? A boy, a teenager, grown up, old dude? XD

AnimeGirl

Postby abbyjenna » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:17 pm

a teenager... an outgoing one preferably...
abbyjenna

Postby Nikolai Melodie » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:39 am

I can definitely help. PM me.

As far as my voice goes, it's fairly versatile. Same with my singing voice. I sing at a semi-professional level several times a year. My specialty is Opera but, like said, it's versatile. Just don't ask me to rap.
:angel:
Nikolai Melodie

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:25 pm

[font="century gothic"]I'll definitely try out for the guys. I'm known to sound like a "very manly Chiquita", according to my friends. ^.~

I can also help out with the singing area. C:
Just PM me if you want a few excerpts and examples of the voices I can do. xD;;

*Afraid I sounded too haughty there* >A<[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Next

Return to New Projects and Ideas