"Christian Anime"

Projects or project ideas in the works

"Christian Anime"

Postby Arya Raiin » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Hello to everyone at CAA!

I have found a rather nice tool that could help CAA (If people want to) create an anime! It is called Pencil and it works very well. I am able to piece it together but, we'd need artists, at least three who would be able to donate time to help! I hope someone might think of this as a good idea! We'd need a theme, and a story line (I can make it if anyone thinks this sounds good.), and as I said already, artists. Let me know if you like this idea!

-Arya
Arya Raiin

Postby Solid Snake » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:32 pm

Ok, so I'm only the world's most flat, 2-Dimensional artist ever, so can't help you there.

BUT, thought I'd just throw out that I'm extremely (read EXTREMELY) experienced with video editing/animation and putting sound/music/voice to video clips. Didn't know if you were wanting to do anything animated, but - if so - you can let me know anytime. Though bear in mind there can be a lot or pre-reqs for the art to make animation work smoothly.

BTW, as much as I'd love to see such a thing come to pass, work is really slammed for me at all times, so the more in advance I have to work with something the better.
- "If you are unsatisfied with life as a Christian, it might be time to get up of your butt and do something about it. No, really. . . I'm serious. Like, now. Are you listening to me? :comp:" -
Solid Snake

Return to New Projects and Ideas