TEST (place holder)March 11, dont delete till 15th if not changed

Projects or project ideas in the works

D R E A M S - What has God taught you?

Postby Reon » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:27 pm

[color="Yellow"]`[/color][color="Cyan"]'[/color][color="Magenta"]*[/color][color="Red"]^[/color][color="Orange"]-[/color][color="Yellow"]=[/color] [size="7"][font="Arial Black"]D R E A M S[/font][/size] [color="Yellow"]=[/color][color="Orange"]-[/color][color="Red"]^[/color][color="Magenta"]*[/color][color="Cyan"]'[/color][color="Yellow"]`[/color]
[align=center][font="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]For God does speak—now one way, now another—
though man may not perceive it.

In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falls on men
as they slumber in their beds,

he may speak in their ears
and terrify them with warnings,

to turn man from wrongdoing
and keep him from pride,

to preserve his soul from the pit,
his life from perishing by the sword.[/SIZE][/font]

Job 33:14-18
[/align]
[color="Magenta"]D[/color][color="Cyan"]r[/color][color="Yellow"]e[/color][color="Lime"]a[/color][color="Red"]m[/color] [font="Comic Sans MS"][color="Cyan"](noun): a succession of images, thoughts, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep.[/color]
[/font]

Purpose of this thread
: To share with the CAA community dreams you are under the impression (believe) are from God to teach you something.

[color="Red"][font="Fixedsys"]KEEP IT AS CLEAN AS YOU CAN / FOLLOW CAA RULES[/font][/color]

[font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]
  • ~ Feel free to include a real life story that goes along with the dream ~
  • ~ Please make sure to include what you feel God taught you ~
  • ~ Make sure to enjoy yourself =) ~
    [/font]
Reon

Postby Reon » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Reserved
[color="DimGray"]
[SIZE="1"][font="Arial Narrow"]....[/font][/SIZE]
[/color]
Reon

Postby Reon » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:13 pm

Reserved 2
[color="DimGray"]
[/color]
Reon

Postby armeck » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:47 pm

i want to be an animator and create the worlds first cool christian anime!!! i think God gave me that!
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby Danderson » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:54 pm

When u say "dreams" do u mean, "dreams from sleep" or "aspirations u believe God has given u while not sleeping?"
Danderson

Questions Answered / Added Instructions

Postby Reon » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:08 pm

armeckthefirst (post: 1296306) wrote:[color="DeepSkyBlue"]i want to be an animator and create the worlds first cool christian anime!!! i think God gave me that![/color]
[color="Cyan"]That's awesome! =D Feeling like God's given you direction toward a life career/goal that you in love with is really cool! I'll be cheering you on if we both still here and definitely something we should keep talking about so you'll always have someone praying over it with ya.
(btw the thread is more for visual illustrations, full on stories. One of my goals that I was going to release later if this kicked into gear was turning the dreams into mangas if they really had a strong message)
[/color]
Danderson (post: 1296446) wrote:[color="DarkOrange"]When u say "dreams" do u mean, "dreams from sleep" or "aspirations u believe God has given u while not sleeping?"[/color]
[color="Orange"]Dream (noun): a succession of images, thoughts, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep.
That kind of dream, but you do make a good point and I think if you do type out one of your dreams you should include that at the end. If it had happened to be a thought that passed through your head (very visual and descriptive), feel free to type something like that out as well being sure to label it as such.[/color]

I'll be typing out an example of what I mean in my own way. After seeing it I think you'll get a general feel for typing yours out and can do it whatever way you see fit.

Sincerely, Reon.
[color="DimGray"]
[/color]
Reon

Return to New Projects and Ideas