Casting Call/Discussion- Star Wars: The Other Side- Audio Drama (4m, 4f)

Projects or project ideas in the works

Casting Call/Discussion- Star Wars: The Other Side- Audio Drama (4m, 4f)

Postby R. Zion » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:27 pm

Hello once again, everybody! I’m returning with a monster of a casting call for the next audio drama I’ll be working on: Star Wars: The Other Side, a Noir-ish tale by a young author and friend by the name of Nathan Cranor. I’ll be working on this project one chapter at a time, with a total of three chapters in all. I’ll be posting the casting calls for characters in each chapter once I’m finished the previous episode and am ready to move on to the next, so keep your eyes open.

There is no official deadline for this but try and get me your lines as quickly as possible. If anyone has any questions or comments, please ask away.

CASTING CALL:

Some of the following characters will be recurring throughout the chapters and those that are will be marked with an (R) by the name. If you do choose a recurring character, please make sure you will be available to record more in the future.

Please send all audition recordings to epyon_whitefang@yahoo.com with “Casting Call-<Character’s Name>â€
R. Zion

Postby R. Zion » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:47 pm

Alright folks, a few new pieces of info... an updated cast list!

So far we have...

Andrew Gilbertson as Server Droid and Lang Rei
Jayde Erwin as Imako Rei
Karen DesRosiers as Secretarial Droid
R. Douglas Barbieri as the Gentleman Butcher and Narrator
and
Shen Rei as Inaius Bane

Keep sending me auditions folks! I especially need ones for Aria, Uror and Tex Hai-soz. I look forward to hearing you all soon.
R. Zion

Return to New Projects and Ideas