Casting Call- Knights of the Old Republic: Crossroads

Projects or project ideas in the works

Knights of the Old Republic: Crossroads- Completed!!!

Postby R. Zion » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:50 pm

Hello all! I just wanted to announce my intentions to begin an Audio Adaptation of Knights of the Old Republic: Issue 0- Crossroads by John Jackson Miller. This is my first foray into the Audio Drama world, so I’m a wet behind the ears newbie, but I’m ready and willing to give it a go and see what I can make of it. I’ve chosen to adapt KOTOR because, ever since I picked up TPB 1, I’ve been enamored by the characters and settings, and seeing that issue 0 is relatively short and the prologue, of sorts, I’ve decided to start here. Then, if I prove adept at this, I will attempt to adapt the rest of the series in due time.

I have no official deadline for this since I’ll be feeling my way through for the time being.

If anyone has any questions or comments, please ask away. I’ll probably have some questions myself along the way, so hopefully you all can help me out.

Now then…

CASTING CALL:

There’s a relatively small number of characters in Crossroads, but most of them are recurring characters for the rest of the series, so I’d like someone who’d be available if I do adapt the rest of the series.

Please send all audition recordings to epyon_whitefang@yahoo.com with “Casting Call-<Character’s Name>â€
R. Zion

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:36 am

I shall have to try for Zayne and the Narrator. Expect it as early as tomorrow.

.rai//
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby R. Zion » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:57 pm

Hello all! After several weeks of work, I'm finally ready to present to you my premiere work, an audio drama based upon the comic Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Issue 0- Crossroads.

http://www.filecrunch.com/file/~5yupjw

I suggest right clicking and pressing 'save target as' on the download button. Seome who have just pressed the button had it load in the browser.

It's 13 Mb, so expect some loading time. There are some imperfections and some things I could have implemented that I only learned about about halfway through that I'll save for my next project. None the less, take a listen, enjoy, and be gentle! As I said, it's my first attempt.
R. Zion

Return to New Projects and Ideas