just a little project

Projects or project ideas in the works

just a little project

Postby Yeshua-Knight » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:54 pm

ok, so i'm finishing up on a short story (i say short only because i haven't divided it into chapters, it's close to 20 pages long)

it's sort of a scifi western type, there's plenty of action and a bit of romance

if anyone's interested, please either respond to this thread or send me a pm and i'll send you a portion of the story

thanks
'nuff said
Yeshua-Knight

Postby Esoteric » Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:25 pm

Congrats on finishing your project! Um, but are you asking because you want some grammar critiques or just to see if people like it? I certainly understand your hesitance to post a full story online, but you might post at least a few paragraphs, just so people will know if they truly are interested or not.
Esoteric

Postby Photosoph » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:32 pm

If it's a short story, you might be able to find more readers for it in the Writing forum. Just a suggestion.
(0)>
((_\//
mm

[Quote=Photosoph]Well, t'was a good deduction, Mr. Holmes! *salutes Mr. Myoti Sherlock Homes* [/QUOTE]
Myoti wrote:Elementary, my dear Watsoph. XD

\(^_^)/
Still in rest and recovery mode. Posting may be sporadic at times. :pinned:
Photosoph

Location: Kiwiland... fighting for mankind in the battle of human vs. sheep.

Postby Yeshua-Knight » Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:23 pm

sorry, guess i should have been more specific, i was posting in here to look for an artist who's willing to either just do some illustrations for it, or to turn it into a comic book
'nuff said
Yeshua-Knight

Postby Esoteric » Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:14 pm

Oooooh, okay. Hehe, yeah it makes much more sense now. I like to do illustrations, but my style probably isn't what you're looking for, not to mention I'm pretty bogged down at the moment. But hopefully someone more qualified will take you up on this.
Esoteric

Return to New Projects and Ideas