Attention: all Voice Actors

Projects or project ideas in the works

Attention: Voice Actors cast listed

Postby Destiny » Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:19 pm

Hello everyone!
Our cast is up so this doesn't really need to be here... :sweat:
Visit our webpage (see my sig) for more information. Episode one should be coming out in about two weeks.

Thanks to all who auditioned! :thumb:
Do you yearn for magic? Saint Cloud

The Page Turner Radio Play
:?:
Destiny

Postby Destiny » Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:21 pm

Yeah... Auditions are now closed!

Destiny

Postby MyrrhLynn » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:41 pm

Hi everybody! I just want to encourage the girls of CAA especially to help with this project. We need a ton of 3-4 line girl voices for this series, so we really need the help! We can pretty much promise that if you send us some lines your voice will end up in at least one episode (or more) which is pretty rare for a fandub project. Come on ladies! I don't want to have to record all those lines using different voices myself. :lol:

Oh and I'll post a link to the website I'm making for this once I have it up and ready. ;)

:x:Anti Yaoi Fans :x: Daystar Design :x: MyrrhLynn.NET :x: Need an avatar? Then Click here!

"Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES."
MyrrhLynn

Postby Mangafanatic » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:03 am

[quote="MyrrhLynn"]Hi everybody! I just want to encourage the girls of CAA especially to help with this project. We need a ton of 3-4 line girl voices for this series, so we really need the help! We can pretty much promise that if you send us some lines your voice will end up in at least one episode (or more) which is pretty rare for a fandub project. Come on ladies! I don't want to have to record all those lines using different voices myself. :lol:

Oh and I'll post a link to the website I'm making for this once I have it up and ready. ]

I and Yumie would like to try out, but we have to get it approved by the higher-ups (a.k.a parents.) :lol: How long will you be receiving auditions?
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Gypsy » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:47 am

I'll try out for a random 3-4 line part. No one can resist my beautiful man voice ... but I'll spare you all and not use it. ^^
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Destiny » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:50 am

Gypsy wrote: No one can resist my beautiful man voice ...

Lol! :cool: I bet you sound cool! :P

I'm recieving auditions through monday.... But that's pretty much for the big roles. =) The girls (since there are SOOOO MANY) I will be recieving auditions for pretty much untill I have enough. @_@

:jump: Thanks for help!!!

Destiny

Postby MyrrhLynn » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:56 pm

Destiny wrote: The girls (since there are SOOOO MANY) I will be recieving auditions for pretty much untill I have enough. @_@

She means the Host Club clients, of which there are tons and tons. :lol: Plus there are some other 1 episode only girls that show up now and then. So if you can't audition this time, don't worry there will be more opportunities (and we can always use more Host Club client girl voices ;) )

:x:Anti Yaoi Fans :x: Daystar Design :x: MyrrhLynn.NET :x: Need an avatar? Then Click here!

MyrrhLynn

Postby Trackball » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:06 pm

DANG IT.

I've been trying to get into voice work for years. I do the Bible readings at church and people say they love hearing me--they say I put just the right amount of emotion and feeling into each line.

Now an opportunity like this comes along...and I don't have a PC microphone. :bang:

I'd love to audition for the part of Kyoya, but I highly doubt you'd let me send an audio tape via snail mail.
Trackball

Postby Kale » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:53 pm

Soryr if I'm a bit dense, but which one is the blond-haired guy who says "All Hail Poverty!"?

My personality, strangely enough, is a lot like his...

Just let me know the name, and I'll send in a recording A.S.A.P!

Oh look! A butterfly~!

(BTW, do you prefer MP3, or WAV?)
Yes. I know.
Kale

Postby MyrrhLynn » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:59 am

Trackball wrote: I'd love to audition for the part of Kyoya, but I highly doubt you'd let me send an audio tape via snail mail.

Umm well it wouldn't be the audition that would be the problem, if we had you do the part then we'd always have to wait to finish the project until the mail arrived. :lol: You could always just go out and buy a cheapie microphone. ]Soryr if I'm a bit dense, but which one is the blond-haired guy who says "All Hail Poverty!"?

(BTW, do you prefer MP3, or WAV?)[/QUOTE]
Lol, the "All hail poverty" guy is Tamaki. ;) Ahh I think she prefers it in WAV format but for the audition it doesn't really matter, you can go ahead and send it in MP3 if you'd like. :thumb:

Which reminds me I have the site mostly done: http://www.myrrhlynn.net/fandub/ it has the character bios up as well as some links to our really old releases. :lol:

MyrrhLynn

Postby Destiny » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:18 am

Myrrh is right, XD Cheapie microphones rock! :thumb: You can actually get a free program on the internet that can take out all the hisses and clicks, so if you CAN get a uber cheap microphone, GO FOR IT! I can take care of the rest!

You'll need to be able to save it in wave format for the actual clip, but anything goes right now. ^_^

Destiny

Postby Souba » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:37 pm

Hi,
I dunno if I'm too late, but I would like a try at it. I'm not really the best at acting, but I can give it my best! ^_^* Let me know if you want to hear a sample of my attempted voice acting. :sweat:
God Bless,
Souba
@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~

[color="RoyalBlue"]We are not saved by the Law, but by Grace[/color]

Souba

Location: Second star to the right and straight on until morning!

Postby Destiny » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:48 pm

Go right ahead and send a sample in! We are still accepting and will be till at least after Easter!!

Destiny

Postby Souba » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:58 pm

Well here is my Aeris soundbyte, which I did after the Japanese premere, and you hear my Tifa soundbyte, although it's a little lower than Aeris.
God Bless,
Souba

[color="RoyalBlue"]We are not saved by the Law, but by Grace[/color]

Souba

Location: Second star to the right and straight on until morning!

Postby MyrrhLynn » Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:11 am

Hi Souba! I listened to your clips so now I have a request. Send us the Ayanokoji and/or host club client lines but use your real voice (I heard it at the beginning of the clips, lol) Just send them to PegasusRider@yahoo.com and batgirlwi@yahoo.com

MyrrhLynn

Postby Destiny » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:51 am

I second Myrrhlynn's request! PLEASE TRY OUT FOR ANYANOKOJI!! :waah!: *sniff, sniff* Otherwise you would make a great Host Club Client. :grin: Try out for whichever you prefer!

Destiny

Postby starwarsboy90 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:19 am

I'll audition for either Mori or Kyoya. I use to be a voice actor and am currently voice acting for various anime and other fan series right now, but I'd love to audition!
starwarsboy90

Postby Destiny » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:20 am

starwarsboy90 wrote:I'll audition for either Mori or Kyoya. I use to be a voice actor and am currently voice acting for various anime and other fan series right now, but I'd love to audition!

PLEASE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :jump: ^_^ Just send me the lines whenever is best for you!

Destiny

Postby meboeck » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:39 am

I am interested in this, but my weekend will be very busy. I hope to have an audition ready for you by Monday though.
*insert poem, quote, or witty comment here*

"If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! -- [color=#cc3322]MOES."
[/color]
meboeck

Postby Destiny » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:55 am

Excellent! ^_^ Thank you very much!

Destiny

Postby Kale » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:01 pm

Destiny wrote:Excellent! ^_^ Thank you very much!

I sent mine in, did you guys recieve it?
Yes. I know.
Kale

Postby Destiny » Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:06 pm

Yes we did! :sweat: Forgot to tell you that didn't I? MY BAD!! I apologize!

^_^ Thank you for auditioning! We're suposed to give the cast list on... Monday?? I think. Yes we are!

Destiny

Postby Kale » Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:13 pm

Okay ^_^

Just wanted to make sure I didn't pull a brain fart and get the emails wrong or something :P
Yes. I know.
Kale

Postby Trackball » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:46 pm

You can take me out of the running now--I just got a job.
Trackball

Postby starwarsboy90 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:31 am

Did you get my audition, Destinty?
starwarsboy90

Postby MyrrhLynn » Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:28 pm

Yup we got your submission. I'm suprised she didn't email you back saying she got it... I'll check with her and see why she didn't. :)

MyrrhLynn

Postby Mangafanatic » Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:32 pm

Me and Yumie are sending auditions tonight? Is that okay? Gosh, I hope it is. I really do want to be a part!
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby MyrrhLynn » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:57 pm

Hello everyone! I'm hear to announce the casting for the Ouran High School fandub! First off thanks to everyone who auditioned, you all did a great job. Unfortunately, we also posted this at a voice actors fandub site and they kind of overpowered with their experience, so no one got the part they originally tried out for. I'm sorry! :sniffle: Destiny made me post this because she felt so bad about it.

However, that doesn't mean you don't get a part. We have a need for a lot of extras (male and female) in both this and future episodes (there are like 20 girls with solo lines in episode 3 alone). So we will be planning on giving you a role as one of these characters. If you aren't interested please let me know.

Host Club client girls (and extras in the future episodes)
Souba
Yumie
Mangafanatic

Guy Extras
Kale
starwarsboy90

Sorry Yumie and Mangafanatic we had already casted Ayanokoji by the time I got your message, but she's only in this episode, and she's not very nice so in my opinion you're better off not getting her. :grin: We will consider you as Host Club client girls though, so you don't have to send us some lines unless you want to.

All of you will be getting an email from Destiny sometime tomorrow giving you more instructions.

Thank you once again for auditioning, we look forward to working with all of you!

MyrrhLynn

Postby Mangafanatic » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:15 pm

MyrrhLynn wrote:Sorry Yumie and Mangafanatic we had already casted Ayanokoji by the time I got your message, but she's only in this episode, and she's not very nice so in my opinion you're better off not getting her. :grin: We will consider you as Host Club client girls though, so you don't have to send us some lines unless you want to.

Ah, ginger snaps! We're obsessed with playing bad girls. ;) Oh well, to the extras roll we shall go. Right now, I'm saving my audition to yousendit. You should get it late this evening. It's takin' an eternity, though. . .

Mangafanatic

Postby starwarsboy90 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:45 pm

An extra,huh? Well, even if I did get the part I wanted, I would be swamped with my own productions, so being an extra is fine with me! As long as I can play a part, I do not mind!
starwarsboy90

Next

Return to New Projects and Ideas