just an opinion thing

Projects or project ideas in the works

just an opinion thing

Postby Yeshua-Knight » Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:16 pm

ok, i'm currently working on a scifi genre story that's also an end times thing, its hard to explain, anyways, i was wondering which for you all think would be a better means of getting the story dispersed to the masses, a mini-comic/manga style book, or a regular novel type?

also, if you want to get a chapter or two from my book, just pm me and i'll give you the hook up
'nuff said
Yeshua-Knight

Postby Sammy Boy » Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:22 pm

What about a webcomic? Would that cut your costs down?
Sammy Boy

Postby Yeshua-Knight » Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:56 pm

well, the thing is, i don't really have the resources to host a webcomic, and on top of that from my experience webcomics tend to be free to read, but i was rather hoping that this could also be a means of aiding my income to pay for school and stuff
'nuff said
Yeshua-Knight

Postby Kaligraphic » Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:38 pm

Have you successfully published works in the past? If not, a webcomic might be the best way after all to get started quickly. You can write to other webcomic authors for advertising tips and such - Google ads seem to be common enough, so they might be worth a try.

Hosting could be arranged, and if you get some income, it'll start paying for itself. Until it does, get a cheap hosting plan. amxhost.com offers 7GB transfer for $4 US/month.

At least, that's probably what I'd do.
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Return to New Projects and Ideas