Help Needed For FMA Doujinshi!

Projects or project ideas in the works

Help Wanted For FMA Doujinshi (Artists Needed)!

Postby R. Zion » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:46 pm

Hey all! Thanks for taking the time to take a look.

The idea for this little project came from the idea I had of what was originally going to be an Original Character-based FullMetal Alchemist Fan Ficition. However, a friend and I decided to start drawing some of the characters, and as thing progressed I decided to turn this into a full out doujinshi. The story is probably gonna be extended over many chapters, but that isn't of importance just yet.

What I need help with at the moment is coming up with character sheets of the various characters, both OC and 'canon' FMA characters that will be involved. Ed and Al are only cameo characters in the story, but they will be need, as will Scar. Other known characters include the Slicer Brothers, the armored swordsman at Laboratory 5, however the brothers are still in their flesh and blood bodies at this point. I'm going for something relatively close to Arakawa's style of course, but it's not a necessity, especially at this phase.

Anyway, if anyone might be interested in volunteering, just let me know and we can discuss how you might be able to help.

On another note, so you know, I'll be working within the Manga's universe instead of the Anime's. Just thought I'd throw that out ahead of time.

EDIT: I won't go into too many details on the characters in this thread just yet, but let me post a generalized cast I created on my blog.

If you dig deeper into my old entries, you'll find other entries called 'Fullmetal Fan Creations' which will give you some idea on some of the characters and locations.

http://rzion.blogspot.com
R. Zion

Postby dragonnova » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:56 pm

I just have to add my two cents here... I LOVE THE CHARACTERS!!! WOOT!!! ok.. I'm done... hopefully I didn't scare anyone away from your post R. Zion.... nyah ha ha...
dragonnova

Postby R. Zion » Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:01 pm

Heh....and DN would be my primary accomplice in this project and is helping my with the character sheets of some of the main characters of the first arc, but there are many other characters that need sheets done for, so if you can help, leave a comment and help where you can.
R. Zion

Postby R. Zion » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:48 pm

Well, don't like double posting, but I thought I'd post the first character sheet done to show you what I have in mind. Some will be more detailed than this, but Slicer is a minor character, so not much was need to be included:

The Slicer, Older Brother
R. Zion

Return to New Projects and Ideas