Artist wanted for fantasy manga

Projects or project ideas in the works

Artist wanted for fantasy manga

Postby meboeck » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:01 pm

I do have another artist request on CAA, but I'm putting it on the backburner until I'm sure I'm ready to write it. In the meantime, I would like to collaborate on a fantasy webmanga. Because of the nature of the storyline, I would need someone who can dray action and monsters. Here is the basic stpryline:

On Earth there exist two dimensions: the one in which we live, and one inhabited by monsters. Long ago, the two worlds were as one, and humans could come and go in the other dimension, where they had unique powers. Now, however, few can see into the other world. Those who can join AIDD, the Alliance of Inter-Dimensional Defenders, to fight monsters and protect our world.

The manga would focus on Jacob, codename Knight, who is a teenager and a member of AIDD. I plan to title the manga "Knight." PM me is you want more information.
*insert poem, quote, or witty comment here*

"If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! -- [color=#cc3322]MOES."
[/color]
meboeck

Postby starwarsboy90 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:35 pm

Wow, that sounds like it would be a good webmanga or manga, compared to a short story series or something. Sorry I can't help you, I'm no artist, I'm an author, Producer and Publisher, Producing and Publishing my own series, but if I had time to lend you any of my artists of my team of artists, I would!

Just pray to God and he will throw something into your lap or an artist who would be very interested! Your series sounds very interesting and very promising by the way. I wish you luck!
starwarsboy90

Return to New Projects and Ideas