Fangame: Metroid Aurora

Projects or project ideas in the works

Fangame: Metroid Aurora

Postby Takuya » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:57 pm

Titan Frame Projects (Currently unofficial and non-existent) presents: Metroid IV.V: Aurora...

Takuya, a young and zealous bountyhunter discovers his true destiny when Rhazein and Renous (Leh-nohs), two surviving members of the thought-to-be-extinct species, Chozo, grant him with a superweapon to save the universe. But he must first pay a visit to an old friend.
As Takuya, Samus, Renous, and Rhazein, you must uncover the secrets behind Tallon IV, Zebes, Aether, SR388, the Space Pirates, and the mysterious disapearance of the Chozo.

This is the introduction for my fangame: Metroid: Aurora. Like it? You'll love the game... Now if only I could find a crew... please sign up here... just post that you'd like to help and I'll start when my staff is big enough...

I need alot of stuff... in fact, I'm going to post a topic on more boards... I'm kinda desperate... but http://www.mp2d.co.uk will be my main base (Like Samus' ship VS the save stations in Metroid Prime)... That's where my BIG topic's gonna be... Also, I am second to the webmaster at http://sentinalrp.tk and will be creating a forum on Metroid IV.V: Aurora... I'll be using MP2D as main base for lack of members at Sentinal and since there are many ppl at MP2D who want to create/ help create a fangame/ fangames...

http://sentinalrp.tk

http://www.mp2d.co.uk
Takuya

Location: Perhaps another time, another place. Where I am matters not, but who I am.

Postby Takuya » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:18 pm

He's my webmaster at sentinal... As I said, I'm his second... (Not to mention the ONLY admin/ mod besides him)
Takuya

Location: Perhaps another time, another place. Where I am matters not, but who I am.

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:42 am

I think it would be reasonable for me to monitor progress from here, though keep in mind I have many other obligations.
uc pseudonym

Postby Takuya » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:15 pm

uc pseudonym wrote:I think it would be reasonable for me to monitor progress from here, though keep in mind I have many other obligations.

Sorry bro, but you can't be a part of the team unless you're registered at Sentinal. This is for security, this way, spoilers can't leak out because everyone's reading our posts. I've made the ONLY secure area there. I can't put it elsewhere because I'm not an admin anywhere else.

You won't have to devote all your precious time to MIV.V, however. If you just help write the story, you'll just need to drop in every now and then to check on things and try to resolve things that'd be better done another way.
Takuya

Postby Slater » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:29 pm

I think he means that you have to show him anything about the game before you post it here, since he is a mod. But if he wants more exclusive access than you're willing to give... I don't think the project's gonna be allowed on the site.
Slater

Postby uc pseudonym » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:13 am

Actually, there is background here you wouldn't be familiar with, Slater. Don't worry about it.

I promise you I'll at least look into Sentinal. Though I don't like to sign up to any new forums, I may if necessary.
uc pseudonym

Postby Takuya » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:35 pm

Slater wrote:I think he means that you have to show him anything about the game before you post it here, since he is a mod. But if he wants more exclusive access than you're willing to give... I don't think the project's gonna be allowed on the site.
What I mean is:

I became an administrator at a chat board called Sentinal Roleplay. Curently it is the only site I help run. I made a few few forums there about MIV.V and hid one of them. The one hidden forum is called the "Staff Nexus." Only certain people (MIV.V staff, MIV.V Admin) can see this forum because no one else (Guests, administration, moderators, validating, members) is set to be able to see the forum. I have disallowed all non-staff members from reading or posting in the Staff Nexus. This security precaution is to keep non-staff from reading spoilers and looking at maps that would ruin the entire game for them. Therefore, to keep everything secret, all staff must be registered at Sentinal Roleplay and must follow specific rules. I've already given out a secret by asking UCP a question. I should've PMed him. But it is the ONLY one that will get out. That all being said, I don't want anyone posting ANYTHING about the game here. At least not staff information. questions and suggestions are welcome at Sentinal Roleplay with open arms. Given that they are in the right forum... I'll just move them if they're in the wrong on. ]
Please, if you do encounter this secret, do not tell anyone. I cannot say what this secret is for obvious reasons, but if you find my post asking UC Pseudonym a question in one of his topics, please, keep it to yourself. Thank you.
Takuya

Postby uc pseudonym » Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:32 am

You'll note I have joined, but my permissions are still access level.
uc pseudonym

Postby Takuya » Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:10 pm

uc pseudonym wrote:You'll note I have joined, but my permissions are still access level.

I fixed it. Also, please read the rules, I forgot to mention that. There are two rules that are very important to the team.
Takuya

Postby uc pseudonym » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:29 pm

I have done so (that is, I presume you meant the list of rules linked near the top of each page).

Regarding your other link, to the Metroid Prime 2D site: did you post a topic on those forums? Need it concern me?
uc pseudonym

Postby Takuya » Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:29 pm

Okay... I know you posted this a while back... but...

Yes... at the time I DID mean the board's rules. But the team has it's own rules. these are in a specific thread.

BTW, update. It might be a 2D sidescroller after all... probably not... but it might just end up like the others. That way I'd already have an engine selected. But there're alot of perks about 3D stuff...
Takuya

Return to New Projects and Ideas