Aincent Archer

Projects or project ideas in the works

Ancient Archer

Postby Natholeus » Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:57 pm

This was originally going to be a movie that I had wanted to make, but since I have no special Fx it would not turn out the way I wanted it to be so I thought manga would be good. It's a lot different then I had planed it originally Poof! *Light bulb flouts over natholeus's head* I just thought of another idea! ok this is the story so far a warrior greater then any in the world is frozen buy his people right before they are wiped out completely, his location is unknown to all but a few. right when he is about to be frozen the warrior from the other village finds him and tries to foil there plan to keep him alive for a thousand years. and so as they fight they both fall into the lake and freeze. now in our time (2005 give or take a few years) they have been found still frozen in the ice so they get thawed out and the bad one kills all the scientists and escapes, the good warrior is just trying to figure out ware he is and he wants to know what all this strange stuff is(like computers) (that will be the comedy in the story) the bad one however wants just one thing... to wipe out the human race. and your thinking right now "why don't the police kill him with a gun or some other modern weapon?" well that’s the catch both warriors can't be harmed by anything out of there time zone, in other words bullets go right through them with out leaving a mark . so that’s mostly what I have right now, what do you think? I'm open to ideas :thumb: but remember this is just the main plot I don't have most of the characters yet or any side plots :pinned:
PowerSource Youth
Awesome youth+Awesome youth pastor= Awesome youth group :thumb:

(\ /)
(o.O)?
(> <)oSilvanis:
poof! Hmmm. How will we transport the army of bunnies from Neptune?

Photosoph
Hmm.... perhaps a few of us could get glomped into ultra-bunny transport vehicles?

Thatdude: Craziness is a matter of altered perception.
Natholeus

Postby starwarsboy90 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:17 pm

Sounds pretty interesting. Mine, on the other hand, is about Angels, Demons and Elves, the series is called Aldean Chronicles and is still going. I think your idea for a series is pretty good. Do you want it to be an manga or a short story series, like mine for example?
starwarsboy90

Postby Natholeus » Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:36 am

I'm not sure at the moment... I'll have to see how it comes along
PowerSource Youth
Awesome youth+Awesome youth pastor= Awesome youth group :thumb:

(\ /)
(o.O)?
(> <)oSilvanis:
poof! Hmmm. How will we transport the army of bunnies from Neptune?

Photosoph
Hmm.... perhaps a few of us could get glomped into ultra-bunny transport vehicles?

Thatdude: Craziness is a matter of altered perception.
Natholeus

Postby starwarsboy90 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:28 am

"What ever happens, happens" - Spike, Cowboy Bebop

I'm certain whatever you choose will be good for it in any event.
starwarsboy90

Return to New Projects and Ideas