Anime/Comic assistance

Projects or project ideas in the works

Anime/Comic assistance

Postby Lyger » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:46 am

I have a task upon my hands, not sure why it keeps coming up, but I feel inclined to write a story about Knights and Medieval Europe, like the times of knights and conquest/campaigns/crusades... no super powers or anything like that, just the story of a group of knights.. I'll pitch ya my idea: As the darkness closes in (corrupt kings, corruption in general), these Knights continue to fight against the King / the tyrrany of the land. I'm trying to make a Christian anime, so pitch me your ideas / thoughts. I don't think God intended this to be a solo project, so please if you can come up with some stuff let me know, I was thinking lead characted be named Amos. Only original ideas please, if you would like a character in this and want to help me let me know, I seriously plan on it coming out on 1 platform or another. I'll pitch ya another thing i was thinking of: It dawned apon me there are no knights in old legends that i have found that have lost their sight. We all heard of ninjas/samurais using thier other senses to ballance out, but never knights, its if you have a problem in service its like thats it, I mean how cool would it be to see an anime where a blind or 1 armed knight is kickin butt? So far character wise for sure, I want to have 2 characters named Amos and Martyr. Ok 1 last pitch of a plot twist then I'll leave ya be. Every Christian knows they cannot die until the Lord is done with them right? well here is a story line based upon that. In a crucial battle with the enemy, the lead Hero is caught... Upon the day of his execution, by hanging in the Gallows... The night before it rains/snows... the Knight is full of God at this moment and knows that if this is how me must die he will, he tells the king to stick it, well in a different manner then that, but pretty much tells the audience in attendance (his fellow knights in the crowd), that the King can not take his life w/out the Lord deaming it so. the king is furious and has the executioner tie the noose around his neck, the knight says his final words as his body falls, the worn out/ warped boards holding him give out. letting him fall to the ground, the king is in an uproar at this time and commands his guards to seize him, just then his knights and the crowd of peasants gain his faith, or rather they gain faith in him and finally stand up to the king, the hero lives to fight another day as the king flees.

Ok i know that was alot to take in, but if you have a storyline or character you would like to add, or can draw or anything like that, any service that could be of use let me know. I never intended this to be a solo project, i would like to gather a team, so calling all christians, contact me @cryolyger@aol.com, or private message me please, my name is Mike, and i Loook forward to hearing your reply.

till then take care and God Bless... and remember anything is possible through Christ.
Lyger: Not of One World but of Two....

Lyger

Postby uc pseudonym » Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:32 am

I'm afraid that I can't afford to offer a decent response at the moment. However, I will move your thread. While it is about writing, it is more properly suited to the New Ideas forum. You are likely to get more feedback there.
uc pseudonym

Postby Lyger » Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:07 am

np, thank you, i just put it where i thought it would go. lol

Lyger

Postby uc pseudonym » Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:49 am

This was a pretty logical choice, so that's understandable.

Meanwhile, I've read through your post better, but I don't think I have an immediate response in terms of ideas. Do you have any idea as to what kind of plot the overall series will have? Are these knights going on a quest, or will this mostly be political intrigue? Of course, I assume from your descriptions that there will be action...
uc pseudonym

Postby Lyger » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:57 am

well seeing in how im not drawing a crowd i wont go into great detail, but i was thinking as a good vs bad kinda approach, the king wants things done his way, kind of like a Nero king, and then the Knights are on a crusade to overthrow him kinda deal, and put at the head a non-corrupt king, a Christ-filled king.

Lyger

Return to New Projects and Ideas