Recent Naruto Manga (Chapters 400+)

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Postby mastersquirrel » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Doubleshadow (post: 1357069) wrote:Allow me to say, in all seriousness:

[spoiler] If the next chapter has a slug fest between the blue shark man and a sentient sword that looks like a beanbag chair covered in shag carpet, I am going to pee my pants with laughter. [/spoiler]

This.
[SIZE="1"]"If there's one thing that I know, it's that I know more than one thing." - Master Squirrel[/SIZE]
mastersquirrel

Postby wildpurplechild » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:12 pm

Sai is now going to tell Naruto the truth? It had better not be another attempt at Sakura and Naruto together. I hope it's just him telling Naruto to give up on saving Sasuke again.
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby Bobtheduck » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:36 am

[spoiler]Sharkboy is dead? Or not... Maybe Killerbee has this mysterious jutsu that can bring his enemies back to life in exchange for one of his tails and they join him... Or maybe it was all a dream... I mean Genjutsu. Sharkboy didn't actually die. In fact, neither did Juraiya. No one actually died. It was all a dream some Blonde Haired punk with delusions of Grandeur had. And then he gets beat up by that emo kid at the school all the girls like and he goes home and cries and eats prepackaged Ramen that his step father dumped in his room because he didn't want to feed him anything else. And nanomachines.[/spoiler]

Can't wait until the end of the last battle. It should be coming up soon. By naruto standards, I'd say sometime within the next 2 years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby LadyRushia » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:51 pm

So, Kisame is now an ultra water Pokemon with no weaknesses. It'll probably be a few chapters before the Naruto equivalent of a Pikachu shows up to defeat him or something. . .
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby airichan623 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:22 pm

aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! wat am i gonna do?! as a sasuke fangirl, wat im i gonna do if everyone kills him like they say they would?! AH!!!!! i think im gonna cry.... poor sakura. poor naruto. and the panel with the cracking picture of the old team 7... just too sad. everything has change so much from the beginning. do u think kishimoto-sensei was planning this from the time sasuke got the curse mark? thats where he started going downhill....sniff. but thats also when sakura stepped up for the first time. oh and go sai- he finally understands emotions!!!!! lol

ooooohh.....wat am i gonna do?

[color="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]愛理ちゃん六二三[/SIZE][/color]

DeviantArt[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]MAL[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]Tumblr
airichan623

Postby LadyRushia » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:56 pm

I'm so incredibly pleased with this chapter. Sakura actually has some serious depth now. A fight between her and Sasuke would be poetic and definitely not something everyone would expect. I hope Kishimoto doesn't ruin this by having Naruto somehow save the day and making everything all better. It's about time Sakura had something more to her character than a stupid crush. Now it's gone to a level I never expected it to, but I'm glad.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby wildpurplechild » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:30 am

About Danzo and Tobi...[SPOILER] I think they are one person that was some how split apart, or at least they are related. They always compete with each other, and I expect there to be a huge fight in the following chapters.[/SPOILER]
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby Doubleshadow » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:30 pm

[spoiler] Awesome. I got tired of the 'invincible Uchiha' line. Inherent infaliability is a copout. Also, it's cool to see that the established clans are getting some more characters. It makes the world feel more real and fleshed out.
On the flipside: That was the most rookie and obvious plan of attack ever. Are these guys really elite soldiers of espionage?[/spoiler]
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby airichan623 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:25 pm

ok this chapter... i kinda like the sentiment on friendship by Gaara... it made me think. and yay sasuke's not dead and i think he's REALLY thankful karin's bite me powers (LOL). anywho, somehow i keep thinking that after sasuke sees danzo's magic sharingan eye arm, sasuke will grab danzo's hand and be like "DADDY?!? DADDY IS THAT YOU?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!! and then faint dead on the spot and wake up in a konoha rehab center, completely sane, and sasusaku becomes a reality. [ideal ending]

airichan623

Postby wildpurplechild » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:13 pm

[SPOILER] How many eyes does one need? When you're power hungry Danzo, a whole clan's! Danzo scares me. O_o
Oh, with Tobi's eye-capture thing where did the other two go? Apparently he keeps a few alternate realities inside his head. [/SPOILER]
Next week is in color, hooray!
wildpurplechild

Postby Silent Seraph » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:51 am

airichan623 (post: 1360235) wrote:ok this chapter... i kinda like the sentiment on friendship by Gaara... it made me think. and yay sasuke's not dead and i think he's REALLY thankful karin's bite me powers (LOL). anywho, somehow i keep thinking that after sasuke sees danzo's magic sharingan eye arm, sasuke will grab danzo's hand and be like "DADDY?!? DADDY IS THAT YOU?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!! and then faint dead on the spot and wake up in a konoha rehab center, completely sane, and sasusaku becomes a reality. [ideal ending]

L....O......L that would be hilarious.
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.
Hei (Darker Than Black)[/color]

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Cyan"][font="Arial Black"]M.O.E.S.-[/font][/color]Safe from the Scroll

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Postby airichan623 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:35 pm

wildpurplechild (post: 1360273) wrote:[SPOILER] How many eyes does one need? When you're power hungry Danzo, a whole clan's! Danzo scares me. O_o
Oh, with Tobi's eye-capture thing where did the other two go? Apparently he keeps a few alternate realities inside his head. [/SPOILER]
Next week is in color, hooray!

ooo really?!? love color. i think they went to legoland: why else would lots of big square boxes laying around big enough to stand on.

airichan623

Postby wildpurplechild » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:02 pm

airichan623 (post: 1360630) wrote:ooo really?!? love color. i think they went to legoland: why else would lots of big square boxes laying around big enough to stand on.
Oh, Inever thought about that. It would be so like Tobi to have the lego dimention stashed in his eye.
wildpurplechild

Postby airichan623 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:11 pm

makes me want to play with naruto legos...or a naruto lego video game lol
(ps. no they do not exist :( )

airichan623

Postby wildpurplechild » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:21 pm

[SPOILER]Danzo is squished! no wait, he's ALIVE! Sasuke is disapointed.
Poor Naruto is still freaking out and hyperventilating, and who knows what Sakura is up to. This chapter was pretty decent, I can't wait to see more of the Sasuke Danzo fight! To bad we'll have to wait an extra week. :( [/SPOILER]
On a lighter note check out Kiba's face on page 11! XD
wildpurplechild

Postby airichan623 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:47 pm

i know i love the new chapter- though i was disappointed danzo doesnt use the log to escape susano'o- log pwns all

airichan623

Postby wildpurplechild » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:04 pm

Sasuke turned into Itachi? Genjustu? Or is he really still alive? (doubt it) What does everyone else think?
wildpurplechild

Postby airichan623 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:07 pm

wildpurplechild (post: 1362714) wrote:Sasuke turned into Itachi? Genjustu? Or is he really still alive? (doubt it) What does everyone else think?

i dunno wild...but whatever the case, yay! we get to see Itachi's awesomeness again...although Sasuke's new summoning fits, dontcha think? A hawk for Team Taka. Though Danzo's new powers frighten me.

airichan623

Postby wildpurplechild » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Danzo is getting more creepy with the face on his arm. O.o
I really wanna know what that new jutsu is too. And poor Naruto! Yet another person after him.
wildpurplechild

Postby Myoti » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:22 am

It's really great how everytime something remotely interesting happens, it gets balanced out by something predictably kinda stupid within the next chapter/page.

We should go back to Killerbee and his brother and let the rest of the comic be just that.

Also, I refuse to believe that Masashi Kishimoto has ever once met a woman.

I mean, really. Temari is the only female character I've seen be consistently interesting without someone having to rescue her and being unbelievably emotional about everything (there's drama, and there's crying every other chapter).
And-lo and behold, she hasn't been given the chance to do anything in who knows how long. o _ o
Myoti

Postby wildpurplechild » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Myoti (post: 1366479) wrote:We should go back to Killerbee and his brother and let the rest of the comic be just that.
Yeah come on, what happened to KB? Also, what happened to the other mist village people? I'd like to see Omoi do something, because he seems pretty cool.
wildpurplechild

Postby Silent Seraph » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:31 pm

"Also, I refuse to believe that Masashi Kishimoto has ever once met a woman."

I bet our friend Kishimoto would love to meet a real womsn but because of his devotion to give us a new chapter each week he's unable to do so!

I'd like to see more of how Kisame and Tobi met too....
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.
Hei (Darker Than Black)[/color]

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Cyan"][font="Arial Black"]M.O.E.S.-[/font][/color]Safe from the Scroll

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Postby wildpurplechild » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Hmmm... A giant tiger/elephant (I know they call it a tapir, but I've never seen a tapir like THAT) didn't see that one coming Kishi.

We've also found out Danzo's Jutsu in this chapter!
wildpurplechild

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:02 am

I have a feeling that a character is going to die in the next chapter and it will like be someone less important.
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby Myoti » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:49 pm

Concerning the new chapter:

HI HELLSING, you like kind of cool.

I bet our friend Kishimoto would love to meet a real womsn but because of his devotion to give us a new chapter each week he's unable to do so!

All I get from that is this mental image of Kishimoto sitting as work station, pasty skinned, smiling as he trudges over his latest work, a single tear of loneliness dripping onto the page...

That, or a sleeping guy in a trashed apartment covered in empty ramen containers.
Myoti

Postby wildpurplechild » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Aaaaw I was hoping for danzo to have a third eye under his bandages! I am also feeling sorry for the Sasuke♥Karin fans. At least this takes care of Danzo (hopefully).

On a totally differnet note, is Kabuto showing up any time soon? Last we saw him, he was half Orochi. Can this story really be summed up in 500 chapters, I'm starting to think not.
wildpurplechild

Postby Doubleshadow » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:29 am

Did somebody not an old fart (ie over 18) just die in Naruto? I don't believe it.
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby wildpurplechild » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:58 pm

Doubleshadow (post: 1369403) wrote:Did somebody not an old fart (ie over 18) just die in Naruto? I don't believe it.

You're right! With the exception of deaths shown only in memories, Kishi rarely kills people under 18!
wildpurplechild

Postby airichan623 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:31 pm

wildpurplechild (post: 1369554) wrote:You're right! With the exception of deaths shown only in memories, Kishi rarely kills people under 18!

ah contrare, wildchild, sakura the medical ninja is on her way. which means if karins alive, she will most likely b saved in time for some female bonding.

:rant: as for sasuke I say: SASUKE YOU STUPID EMO STOP KILLING THE FUN PEOPLE (fun to hate and fun to laugh at)!!!! :waah!::comp:

i still cant wait for sakura to have a big 'i love you but for the sake of the future i gotta kill you' speech before a giant battle that either ends in naruto arriving and turning everything around, or sakura getting knocked senseless after showing a new jutsu. (more airi imagination going wild)

poor karin... i loved her. hero to all fangirls. LOL so fun to hate.

however danzou's flashback: short (kudos to kishimoto for not going super long with it), but slightly strange sounding :eyebrow:(sorry my thoughts have been corrupted by creepy fanart) i mean it seemed...weird for rivals to say that. guess i gotta wait for the english release for somethin better.

airichan623

Postby wildpurplechild » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:08 am

I'm thinking the Uchiha in Danzo's memories might be Tobi now. *Is stared at strangley* :rant:They have the same hair, so they MUST be the same! Heheh:sweat:
wildpurplechild

Previous Next

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews