What Manga are you reading?

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Re: What Manga are you reading?

Postby SisterHipster » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:40 pm

Trying to read more of the new translated Sailor Moon.
SisterHipster

Postby Mullet Death » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:02 am

Recently read up to the current chapter of "Inside Mari" on Crunchyroll. OH. WOW. Avoid this people. Avoid it like it will give you a horrific curse. I was asking myself, "How are they getting away with putting this on this site?" as I viewed some of the pages. Lots of messed up "Wow, they really went there" moments.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:29 pm

The Heroic Legend of Arslan chapters 16-19

I LOVE THIS MANGA SO MUCH AND IT NEEDS TO GET UPDATED MORE OFTEN :mutter: Love the detail, love the intensity, love the action. I want Arakawa-san to draw all the manga. All of it.
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby CinniScrib » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:37 pm

Zetman 207-209
At this point I'm just seeing how this manga ends. It's mind bending sometimes since it takes a while to update plus with all the stuff going on X-X SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Kouga is so demented now. Privileged rich boy with a savior complex has done on the deep end of super strict "justice" Doesn't help he's being controlled/basically numb and feeling really super charged. Man Hanako got the short end of the stick, though really the anime spoiled the fact she was a Player even though it ended differently/sooner with some change in events. Well guess Konoha has better chance getting together with Jin now! I freaking knew Kouga would shoot his own mom.

Bleach 613
YEAH FINALLY GETTING BACK TO ICHIGO. Also: 13 years of Bleach!!

CinniScrib

Postby artisticDreamer » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:23 pm

Lucky Star vol. 2
artisticDreamer

Postby MangaRocks! » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:56 pm

And yet again I waited way too long to post this, LOL... Please pardon the length... :sweat:

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun chapter 60: The Kashima x Hori was (so delightfully! <3 ) strong with this one. :grin: And that cute (and rather surprising) little admission of SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Nozaki's + Sakura's priceless delayed reaction! :hug:

The Heroic Legend Of Arslan chapters 9-19: I finally got a *full* (instead of just anime ;) ) subscription to Crunchy now (...although it turns out I needn't have bothered, LOL, because they gave full manga access to the anime-only subscribers literally right afterwards, but oh well :P ), so I was finally able to get caught up with this series. :thumb: And ah-- so SPOILER: Highlight text to read: the masked guy is against both sides, then? That makes more sense, although he's definitely *not* a good guy, either. :shady: In fact, pretty much the only likeable characters in the story are Arslan/Daryun/Narsus <3 :grin: -- seriously, Narsus is awesome! :thumb: /Elam/ SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Lady Farangis; as for everyone else, (most of) the invaders are horrifyingly backward and cruel, the invaded are (or, rather, were) thoroughly decadent and corrupt, the thief dude is just in it for himself (and money and girls, apparently... :eyeroll: ), and the masked guy is completely uncaring of who gets killed (by his own hands or others') so long as his 'plan' goes well. :pikka: As you can imagine, that doesn't make for very... nice reading at times (particularly earlier on) :sweat: , but that doesn't mean it isn't good-- indeed, it *is* good, and not only is it still keeping me interested in reading more despite the occasional unpleasantness, it's getting more and more interesting as it goes on. :thumb: (And with the reveal of SPOILER: Highlight text to read: who the masked guy really is in the most recent chapter, things make a lot more sense, too. :thumb: ) Also: The smaller-force-using-strategy/tactics-to-beat-a-larger-one seems to be a bit of a trademark of the original author (Yoshiki Tanaka, of LOGH fame), and what there has been of that element here so far has been as interesting as expected; and I really like the way that the characters around Arslan are constantly both evaluating his worth and teaching him all at the same time, as well. So, yeah, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :thumb:

Hibi Chouchou chapters 55-56: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: GAHHHHH!!! :bang: And he was really going to do it, too... :forehead: That said, though, it was good that Suiren got out all that other stuff. And Kawasumi did think about what she said, and it seems that they're both going to try to do better. Still, though... :sweat:

Kamisama Hajimemashita, a.k.a. Kamisama Kiss, chapters 123-125: Holy crap, this was emotional. :pikka: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I guess Yatori was not exaggerating how short Nanami's remaining time is ATM... :wow!: I have to believe that this will somehow have a happy ending, since most shoujo do (though, granted, there are some that do not, and there is certainly a possibility that this could end up being one of the bittersweet ones); but even with that hope/belief, the first of these chapters still made me tear up. :sniffle: (Those tengu, though... :forehead: :grin: <3 ) Also, whoa-- did Yatori just say 'Kuromaro'? As in, the fallen god from that mountain that did the whole curse thing with Tomoe, and who everyone assumed was dead? Now *that's* a twist... :pikka:

One Week Friends, a.k.a. Isshuukan Friends., chapters 25-26: This is all new to me now (this part wasn't adapted in the anime). :) And ahhh, all the Shougo (and Shougo x Saki!) in the first chapter...! :grin: <3 <3 :hug: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Oh wow, though-- the depression at the end of the second chapter... :pikka:

Pandora Hearts chapters 100-101: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Whoa-- the Core's new form was creepy as heck. :pikka: And oh my gosh, Leo... and Oz... and then the bit with Oswald and Lacie... and Leo and Oz again... Gah, my heart...! <3 Plus, it all coming back around full-circle with the seal on Oz' chest ending up being the key to getting to where they need to be-- see, this mangaka really does think of everything! :thumb:

Spirit Circle chapter 32: Oh my gosh, what even... :lol: (This mangaka is just the best, LOL. :thumb: ) *Ahem*-- seriously, though, it's truly amazing that despite how outright bonkers this chapter was, it still totally worked. :grin: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: First: LOL, now that's a gender-swap done right! :grin: (I'm serious-- I think this might be the first time I have actually wholeheartedly loved how characters were portrayed as/when gender-swapped. :) ) And second: That sci-fi madness! :pikka: :lol: I mean, there's been plenty of sci-fi in this series already-- the 'roof' over the mountain and the time-traveling robot were par for the course-- but the rest of it was completely unexpected. :lol: (ROTFL at Fortuna calling this one 'dull,' 'unremarkable,' and 'uneventful'... and then SUDDENLY ALIENS! :lol: :lol: {...Who happened to know all about Fortuna's 'evil plan' + tried to take steps to prevent it, besides... :pikka: }) Really, Fuuta's reaction to what he'd just seen at the very end was *perfect,* LOL. :lol: I can't wait to see how all of that eventually meshes with the rest of the story (and I have no doubt that it will do so, and do so brilliantly, given the author); and, until then, I'll just enjoy how hilariously, awesomely nuts it was. :grin:

Taiyou no Ie chapter 49: AHAHA, YES!! :jump: Oh man, this chapter *more* than made up for that just-plain-cruel cliffhanger in + wait after the previous chapter! :grin: :hug: :thumb: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: ROTFL at Daiki's face when he saw Hiro asleep on the couch, and also at the writing on Hiro's forehead... :lol: Also, LOL at both Mao's reaction to Hiro's text and her step-mom's expression when peeking in, bwahaha. :lol: Then, on the actual date-day: I loved how it lampooned the previous interruptions! :lol: And Mao's reactions to the ice skating and the Christmas lights (and Hiro's own reactions to hers) were perfect, too, bwaha. :grin: Finally: Ahhh, yes, Hiro finally said it! <3 <3 And then the cute banter for a minute, and then it being all romantic again, with them both finally letting their feelings out openly (and kissing multiple times!)... <3 So yeah, this chapter was *great.* :) Now, according to what I've heard, the series is actually going to officially end within the next chapter or so (with some extra/side-story chapters set to be released afterwards); and while admittedly I was kinda hoping that the series would last a little while beyond this point (y'know, into their actual-couple phase), I don't think it's actually necessary (since we pretty much already know what they'll be like as a couple anyway, LOL :grin: ), so it should be fine to end it around here. :)

And Dengeki Daisy vol. 15: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: The way they tricked Kono, LOL... :lol: Anyway, this was as great as expected, from the aforementioned trick, to Teru's logic and resolve (multiple times!), to the way she and Kurosaki reunited (and the way they trust and rely on one another), to some more heavy stuff with Akira (and Teru's whole scene stopping him), and finally to that cliffhanger (...because even though you know that they *did* manage to escape, obviously, it's the *how* that provides the cliffhanger this time. Between what Kurosaki said and the little bits of text from that electronic diary that were shown, there was a 'cheat'-- an escape-- built into the system; finding out what exactly that 'cheat' was should be interesting).
Saved by grace.

MAL (Anime) - MAL (Manga) - MAL (Profile)

(^ And if you also have a MAL account, please feel free to send me a friend request there! :) )
MangaRocks!

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:02 pm

Pandora Hearts chapters 98-101

I'm...hmm....I'm not really sure what to say at this point. I feel very sad and melancholy and altogether confused about how I should feel at this point. It's...sad, really.
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: The story hasn't lost any of its quality or amazingness, but I've found myself completely incapable of caring about really much of anything after Break's death. Like...nothing is really touching or sweet or wonderful or scary or sad or anything at this point. I feel very blah about Pandora Hearts now, which saddens me because it's not any less fantastic.
I will say, I'm curious to see how things turned out with Barma. They sort of left us hanging with that.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby CinniScrib » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:56 pm

Bleach ch 614

Noragami 51
Man what a close call I wasn't sure what to expect.

CinniScrib

Postby Mouse2010 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:54 pm

I finished up _Ouran High School Host Club_, all 18 volumes. It was good. Was it just me, or was the second half of the manga much better than the first half? It's in the second half that we really start seeing a lot of character development and continued plot tension. The first half has some really funny moments, but the second half was where I felt like I HAD to keep reading to see how problems resolved. And when the tension DID relax, the funny bits at the end seemed like a reward for all the heavier going we'd just had. (Not that this story was ever terribly dark or depressing!)

I have to take back my earlier statement that I still prefer the anime. The manga ended more strongly than the anime . . . and I really liked the depth of the last several volumes.

I have only one real complaint, but it's a significant one. I loved the development of the twins, Tamaki, and Kyoya . . . but I didn't find Haruhi's development to be as plausible. The blushing Haruhi at the end seems very different from the "apathetic" snarky Haruhi of the beginning. I like that the sarcastic side of her character still comes now and then even at the end, but I'm not convinced that the shy, blushing side that emerges in the last third of the series is really consistent with her earlier character. It's as if she turned into a typical heroine, despite the series so often parodying shojo manga. (Speaking of which, I DID love the part where Haruhi starts reading shojo manga!)

That aside, I really liked this series. I wish some studio would pick up the second half and turn it into an anime. A second season of Ouran Host Club anime would be a lot of fun. This late in the game, though, I guess that's unlikely to happen. Too bad!
Mouse2010

Postby CinniScrib » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:17 am

Nanatsu no Taizai ch 111-113
Officially want to punch Growther. Given his "sin" represention though I'm not surprised.

Shingeki no Kyojin 66
GO HISTORIA!

CinniScrib

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:32 am

K. Up to volume 18 of Rurouni Kenshin (Very good), Pandora Hearts Chapter 101 (Amazing!), Tsubasa World Chronicle Chapter 5 (Fun and interesting as always), Shuriken to Pleats Chapter 2 (Very interesting), and Mahou Tsukai no Yome Chapter 14(Pretty good and very intriguing).
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby artisticDreamer » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:39 pm

Just rereading the Legend of Zelda: Four Swords+ manga for the bajllionth time, yo.
artisticDreamer

Postby CinniScrib » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:44 pm

Magi - Sinbad no Bouken 50

CinniScrib

Postby GeneD » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:23 am

Recently finished a re-read of Hoshi no Samidare aka The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer, which remains amazing. Everyone read this manga. If you've got a Crunchyroll subscription the entire series is up on their site. If you have an anime-only subscription you now also have access to their whole manga catalogue. And if you don't have a Crunchyroll subscription, PM me for a guest pass. XD In case you're worried, despite the title it's got nothing to do with Lucifer/Satan/demons.

Also reading a bit more of GTO and started Mahoutsukai no Yome/The Ancient Magus' Bride and Oresama Teacher.
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby CinniScrib » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:28 pm

Bleach 615

Okay am I the only one who's not concerned because literally someone has the power to fix this? SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I'm going to freaking scream if they totally disregard Orihime's powers. She can restore body parts with "complete healing" and she even can bring someone back from the dead as long as she has enough to work with (one of the female Arrancars a long time ago). Ichigo needs to give her space so she can heal the Soul King while drawing away the villain's power. THANK YOU YORUCHI FOR THINKING OF THIS. TOO BAD IT APPARENTLY DOESN'T WORK. FINE, KUBO YOU'VE TRUMPED ME. Then again why not have a new Soul King? I'm going to flip if a certain someone becomes the New Soul King.

CinniScrib

Postby WorldsTraveler » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:38 pm

artisticDreamer wrote:Just rereading the Legend of Zelda: Four Swords+ manga for the bajllionth time, yo.

This is a regular re-read for me too. It’s so much fun!

In other news, I have finally started reading Pandora Hearts! I like it so far. It’s artistic, whimsical, deep, and cunning. I’m having a blast reading into the foreshadowing and guessing at the upcoming plot twists.

Also, I recently read Olimpos. It was indeed as philosophical and beautiful as everyone says. Now I want to read more of Aki’s work. (After the next 90 chapters of PH. ^_^)
WorldsTraveler

Postby CinniScrib » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:39 am

Nanatsu no Taizai ch 112.5

Bonus prequel chapter! But it's only part 1! DOH.

Magi - Sinbad no Bouken Chapter 51

CinniScrib

Postby mdmrn » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:15 am

Currently reading: Fullmetal Alchemist (Vol 8); Black Butler (Vol 6); Pandora Hearts (Vol 4); Blue Exorcist (Vol 13, when released in English officially). I've only seen the anime versions of Blue Exorcist. I'm interested in seeing FMA when I'm done. Not so much with Black Butler or Pandora Hearts.
MDMRN
Christian -- Dad -- Husband -- Engineer -- Conservative -- Beard Aficionado -- General Dork
mdmrn

Postby CinniScrib » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:43 pm

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari 10.5-13

Akatsuki no Yona 68-70.2

CinniScrib

Postby CinniScrib » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:23 am

Fairy Tail Zero 7-8

Kuroshitsuji 100-102

Bleach 616
I FREAKING CALLED IT! SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I KNEW he was going to volunteer himself to be the new Soul King, given he's a sickly guy. At least he explains his white hair (while I guess Toshiro's is white because of his ice powers)

CinniScrib

Postby mdmrn » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:26 am

WorldsTraveler wrote:
artisticDreamer wrote:Just rereading the Legend of Zelda: Four Swords+ manga for the bajllionth time, yo.

This is a regular re-read for me too. It’s so much fun!

In other news, I have finally started reading Pandora Hearts! I like it so far. It’s artistic, whimsical, deep, and cunning. I’m having a blast reading into the foreshadowing and guessing at the upcoming plot twists.

Also, I recently read Olimpos. It was indeed as philosophical and beautiful as everyone says. Now I want to read more of Aki’s work. (After the next 90 chapters of PH. ^_^)

I've been reading Pandora Hearts too. I'm 3 volumes in. I've enjoyed the Alice in Wonderland references, they're interesting so far.
MDMRN
Christian -- Dad -- Husband -- Engineer -- Conservative -- Beard Aficionado -- General Dork
mdmrn

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:54 pm

GeneD wrote:Recently finished a re-read of Hoshi no Samidare aka The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer, which remains amazing. Everyone read this manga. If you've got a Crunchyroll subscription the entire series is up on their site. If you have an anime-only subscription you now also have access to their whole manga catalogue. And if you don't have a Crunchyroll subscription, PM me for a guest pass. XD In case you're worried, despite the title it's got nothing to do with Lucifer/Satan/demons.

You know, your recommendation would be more convincing if you told us what it was about....

Liar Game - chapters 126-132

I apparently took a break from this at the same place it stopped for a hiatus during publication, so I felt like I got to share in a little of that experience :P I'm repeatedly amazed at how ingenious these characters (and thus Kaitani-san) are with their machinations. Yokoya doesn't seem quite so threatening when you see Samue in action! (Or whatever his real name is.) I can feel the story coming to a head, and it's usually safe to assume the main characters are going to win, but I honestly don't see how they're going to manage it. Or who's going to end up on top.
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Nocturnalux » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:23 pm

I wish Liar Game received more love. It's absolutely riveting and I'd love to see Orihara Izaya going against Akiyama. Seriously, Izaya would give him a run for his money and if there is someone who was born to play Liar Game, it is him.
Nocturnalux

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:16 pm

Pandora Hearts, vol. 12 - I am stunned by all the developments going on, and the sudden new one happening now. I am near literally on the edge of my seat.
I also have a new Most-Hated Character XD

Alice in the Country of Hearts - found this on the shelf at my local library and was...amused by its eccentricity. A hilarious take on Alice in Wonderland.
I....have nothing to say.
Thank you. Have a good day.
Ima go fangirl some more...
Wolfsong

Postby Mullet Death » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:34 pm

Reading Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer since some people here recommended it. Ludicrously strong heroine, dysfunctional love interest and talking lizard character who's actually the most normal of the three? I'm totally on board with this.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby CinniScrib » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:10 pm

Akagami no Shirayukihime 61-62

CinniScrib

Postby GeneD » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:56 am

the_wolfs_howl wrote:
GeneD wrote:Read of Hoshi no Samidare aka The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer...

You know, your recommendation would be more convincing if you told us what it was about....

Hehe good point, I got lazy and figured it would be the easiest thing about the series to look up. Anyway, here's a synopsis. Amamiya Yuuhi, an anti-social college student, wakes up one day to find a talking lizard in his room, who tells him the earth is in danger and that he has been chosen as a Knight to help save it. Soon Amamiya meets the Princess of the Knights, who is a formidable fighter herself and has a... unique... motivation/reason about why she's involved. Together with the other Beast Knights they have to fight against the wizard Animus and his golems to stop him from destroying the earth with the giant Biscuit Hammer hanging in space (not made from actual biscuits).

A bit about why the manga is so great; the characters are all unique and well rounded, with almost all of them getting a decent amount of development. The plot, and how the characters "interact" with it (if that makes sense), is pretty unconventional and fresh. I don't really want to go into detail because spoilers.

Mullet Death wrote:Reading Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer since some people here recommended it. Ludicrously strong heroine, dysfunctional love interest and talking lizard character who's actually the most normal of the three? I'm totally on board with this.

XD
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby NekoNinja16 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:51 pm

Love So Life. It's pretty cute so far, and pretty clean. I'm just a bit confused if the two main characters can be together or not since he's older than her. (she's in high school, he's not) One of the genres for this is romance, and there have been hints, but I think it's against the law...
Just gonna stick a couple favorite quotes here.

"You can die at anytime. But living takes true courage. I'm living too, that I am. To repent for all the lives I took." -Kenshin Himura

"I would rather die as Blues than live forever as someone else." -Proto Man

Weird, they seem to be about dying. XD
NekoNinja16

Postby Kaori » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:54 pm

NekoNinja16 wrote:Love So Life. It's pretty cute so far, and pretty clean. I'm just a bit confused if the two main characters can be together or not since he's older than her. (she's in high school, he's not) One of the genres for this is romance, and there have been hints, but I think it's against the law...

Your question is answered in ch. 88. Without spoilers, the story continues to be totally above board and nothing inappropriate happens between the characters; the fact that the female lead is currently underage does not necessarily mean that the male lead is going to date her while she is underage. Specifically, with spoilers, SPOILER: Highlight text to read: the male lead says that he wants to date her but wants to wait ten years until she is his age and has more life experience before they date. I don't know if they will actually wait ten years or not; that is a long time and Shiharu would be an adult capable of making her own decisions long before that.

Now let's see, what have I read since last posting that's worth mentioning?

Yume no Moribito ch. 1: MangaRocks!, you would probably like this. Only one chapter out so far, but it's a fantasy romance (fantasy in the sense of Japanese-style spirits and spiritual powers and things) that has a very nice, sweet first chapter with a mysterious tone.

Joou no Hana (ch. 7-8a are out, but I don't have much to say about them. Seitetsu had been telling his backstory, and that's now complete.

Planetes ch. 1-2 (hard sci fi slice-of-life about space trash collectors): This is really good and I'm not sure why I haven't read more of it yet. It just kind of got shunted to the side.
Kaori

Postby CinniScrib » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:50 pm

Bleach 617
EVERYTHING IS INTENSE. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Poor Ukitake!! MEANWHILE WE HAVE THAT POO AIZEN! Great, what's he going to do!? What do they need him for? HOW DID HE GET LOOSE BESIDES BEING A GOD-MODDER!?

Magi - Labyrinth of Magic 252-156

Ao no Exorcist 64
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: UUUGH DIE ALREADY! The best part was his wig flying off HA! BUT SHIMA!? He's a double agent!? This is great but terrible all at once!

CinniScrib

Previous Next

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews