What Manga are you reading?

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Re: What Manga are you reading?

Postby Mullet Death » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:57 am

AnimeGirl wrote:Kitchen Princess, Vol.1

This is so cute. I usually don't like cutesy shoujo very much, but these are one of those exceptions, like Kimi ni Todoke was, and has landed in a special place for me. It's the genuine, heartful kinda sweet~

I picked up the first few volumes of this almost by accident at the library a few years back and loved it! You talking about it makes me want to go buy all the volumes...

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby CinniScrib » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:12 pm

Magi 233
I'm still confused by what happened SPOILER: Highlight text to read: to Solomon. I thought he dissolved but he keeps appearing as older? Is it that only Sheba, Ugo and what's her face can see him? I thought he got absorbed but he's there, just a little... crazy/apathetic looking like he sacrificed his youth and soul.

Naruto 687
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Aaaah Obito died but finally he has peace and is with Rin!

Koe No Katachi 47
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Wow so Naoka can make pretty clothes. Too bad she has a bad attitude, superiority complex and violent disposition. Seriously I hope Ishida tells her off eventually. She's keeping the room to herself, I wish his mom would prevent her from visiting and locking the door. But I'm glad Sahara ran into Shoko!! Yes!!!

Bleach 591
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: *CRIES* TOSHIRO NOOOOOO! Why Captain Hitsugaya did you have to die!? You're one of my favorite long standing characters!! NOOOOO! NO NO NO PLEASE BE REVIVED SOME HOW *flails* The Arrancar trying to kill what's this face Kuro is funny. Love that he has a button to 'discipline' them.

CinniScrib

Postby nillapoet » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:22 pm

Volume 24 of Fullmetal Alchemist. I didn't realize the story was going to be this good when I started.
nillapoet

Postby Kilvakar » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:32 pm

Bleach 592: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: What!?!?! Toshiro Hitsugaya was zombified?!?! NO WAY!! This is just a new low for Bleach, it didn't even show him "dying" or anything like that! I'm ASSUMING that because Giselle's power can turn Soul Reapers into zombies without killing them, that Captain Hitsugaya won't really be dead, but if he is, and if Kensei and Rose are really dead as well, then I may officially have to think about abandoning my long-time support of Bleach, despite it's shortcomings. This is just too much!
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:09 pm

Pluto chapters 24-35

Looks like I've passed the halfway point! :thumb: This is getting really good. Also...I don't know about anyone else who may have read this manga, but my headcanon is that the Dr. Tenma of this manga is the descendant of Kenzo Tenma from Monster >_> Also, that one doctor guy looks exactly like Dr. Reichwein from Monster. It's actually so completely the same that it's not even funny :shady:
the_wolfs_howl

Postby CinniScrib » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:08 am

Kilvakar wrote:Bleach 592: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: What!?!?! Toshiro Hitsugaya was zombified?!?! NO WAY!! This is just a new low for Bleach, it didn't even show him "dying" or anything like that! I'm ASSUMING that because Giselle's power can turn Soul Reapers into zombies without killing them, that Captain Hitsugaya won't really be dead, but if he is, and if Kensei and Rose are really dead as well, then I may officially have to think about abandoning my long-time support of Bleach, despite it's shortcomings. This is just too much!

SPOILER: Highlight text to read: YES I seriously hope that's true. It's just the splashing of blood can turn them into zombies, but it works on dead bodies as well. I hope Toshiro is just a "i'm unconscious and got blood on me" type of thing. Bambi is an example of being dead and splashed with blood to be a zombie zombie. The others were simply splashed.... Otherwise it's really lame that Toshiro will bite the dust especially since he's such a popular character and the whole zombie appearance was pulling a rabbit out of the hat. Nothing led up to it. Just "LOOK WHAT I FOUND."

Akagami no Shirayukihime 57
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: AAAAH is the next chapter going to be a timeskip? Or we're going to have some between chapter before a timeskip? 2 YEARS!? Though part of me is hoping with Ryu and Shirayuki teamed up they'll complete training earlier.

Fairy Tail 395
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Funny the demons are calling Natsu and Gajeel demons! Though looks like they've been spotted for weakness! PUNCHING EACH OTHER?

Nanatsu no Taizai 88
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Whoo getting an anime adaption!! 8D Seriously though I'm partly hoping the Goddess clan is lying just so they can get Mediolas out of the way. King make the connection already and tell Ban Elaine was your sister!! BAN. SAY ELAINE'S NAME IN HIS PRESENCE. UGH.

Pandora Hearts 96
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Alice stomping on poor Gil haha Oh man Echo/Noise is just so unhinged right now.

CinniScrib

Postby GeneD » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:45 am

Kilvakar wrote:Bleach 592: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: What!?!?! Toshiro Hitsugaya was zombified?!?! NO WAY!! This is just a new low for Bleach, it didn't even show him "dying" or anything like that! I'm ASSUMING that because Giselle's power can turn Soul Reapers into zombies without killing them, that Captain Hitsugaya won't really be dead, but if he is, and if Kensei and Rose are really dead as well, then I may officially have to think about abandoning my long-time support of Bleach, despite it's shortcomings. This is just too much!

Oh dear, I might have to start reading Bleach again.
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby CinniScrib » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:00 am

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun 1-20

I'm dying from laughter over the relation of being an artist and writer. I know there's an anime for this (apparently) but I think I'll stick with the manga.

CinniScrib

Postby CinniScrib » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:58 pm

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun 21-52

Still cracking up so hard

Magi - Sinbad no Bouken 29.5-30
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Rurumu is awesome I love how patient but tough she is haha. Sinbad and Ja'far enduring the schooling... constantly curbing Ja'far's tough rude speech haha. But bummer about the reseller but at least Sinbad understood what was going on!

Magi - Labyrinth of Magic 234
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: UUUGH Arba makes me sick and how she entered Aladdin's world and became poor Ryuu's mom.

Pinocchio 73

CinniScrib

Postby GeneD » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:02 am

Spirit Circle 26: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Wow it's easy to forget that the current story is just another flash "back". I wasn't sure at first how I felt about this arc (idk, maybe the "flash forward" broke my suspension of disbelief), but it's getting really engrossing now.

I also caught up on Assassination Classroom.
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
GeneD

Postby MangaRocks! » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:42 am

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime chapter 57: Wow, so they're going to be posted there SPOILER: Highlight text to read: for two years. :pikka: It'll be interesting to see how the mangaka deals with this (some possibilities being either showing all/most of it, showing only part of it, having a timeskip-with-montage, or just a straight-up timeskip). Aw at all the hugs, though. :hug:

Hibi Chouchou chapters 40-41: The former chapter was quite adorable, as usual <3 :grin: , and the latter was more amusing and actually a bit surprising SPOILER: Highlight text to read: (wasn't expecting Kawasumi to fracture his arm!).

Kamisama Hajimemashita, a.k.a. Kamisama Kiss, chapters 114-116: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Ahhh, Kurama gave Ami a feather! <3 (LOL that he gave Ueshima one too, though. :grin: ) The bit with the shrine maiden was amusing at first, but then quite emotional by the end. And, finally, as for the most-recent chapter... well, I loved how Tomoe really wanted to become human for Nanami and etc., but then her line at the end and that cliffhanger... :pikka:

Pandora Hearts chapter 96: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Oh wow, that scene with Ada and young Vincent... :sniffle: <3 Also, the conversation between (current) Vincent and Gil was excellent, however poor Vince was too broken by that point to really comprehend it. :sniffle: And then holy crap, Doldee... :pikka: Man, all of that combined into one heck of a buildup! I'm already shivering in anticipation for the next chapter...

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii chapters 21-22: I love how Nike just went and talked with them ASAP and sorted everything out. :) (Also, ha, oh man, that scene when Livi SPOILER: Highlight text to read: decided to let her go, but wanted her to give him something first... <3 :grin: ) Also, Nike's efforts at the dying city (and the different resolution of them) were really sweet (although, that "I want power" line seemed a little ominous, especially with that bit about the 'secret song' in the previous arc...)

Spirit Circle chapter 26: Haha, wow. I was not expecting SPOILER: Highlight text to read: that little surprise in the basement, nor the sudden marriage/etc., LOL. Also LOL at their 'evil-plan'-like explanation of how they arranged things, bwaha. :grin: (Yikes at the cliffhanger at the end of the chapter, though-- I seriously said "Oh crap...!" out loud... :pikka: )

And Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun's final special chapter: Takaya. <3 :grin: Also, LOL at the main characters' attitudes about SPOILER: Highlight text to read: the wedding-- and Haru even bringing the chicken! :grin: (On a serious note, though, I loved Shizuku's dress. :) ) I just had to laugh at the very last page, though. :forehead: :grin:
Saved by grace.

MAL (Anime) - MAL (Manga) - MAL (Profile)

(^ And if you also have a MAL account, please feel free to send me a friend request there! :) )
MangaRocks!

Postby CinniScrib » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:02 pm

Koe no Katachi 48
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I had mix feelings about Miki Kawai but at least she's realizing she's getting tried like the others. Still a bit of a "i'm better that ____" though given Nao... ugh, Nao... But then she just tattles to her boy friend and let's him handle it. Mmmmmmm... Yeah so going to backfire. BUT POOR SHOKO GETTING SLAPPED AGAIN. UGH. SERIOUSLY? But at least Shoko could understand she wanted to support her... but seriously stop slapping Shoko. Meanwhile: YEAAH KICK NAO OUT! KICK HER OUT! CALL HER OUT KAWAI!
YEAAAAH UPDAAAATE

Naruto 688
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: OOOOOOOO! LIKE. HOW!? Kakashi got both eyes from Obito now!? That's awesome but i don't get how it happened. OH WELL so much idk stuff in shounen manga anyways. Seems like Kakashi really will be the next Hokage, I mean it's been hinted and mentioned in the past, namely when Tsunade was badly hurt though I'm sure at one point she'd mentioned a successor... which will completely work since the line of Hokage would be all disciples: The Third > Minato > (Back track to the Third, his mentor, then Tsunade) > Kakashi > Naruto > Konohamaru > ???? But all 9 Naruto each with the beast's powers!! WHOO! Silly Sasuke, it's a Rabbit! The moon and rabbit go hand and hand in Japanese myth!

CinniScrib

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:39 am

Pandora Hearts Ch 96 Oh, crap! What's going to happen now? I know someone SPOILER: Highlight text to read: is gonna die but I have no idea who now! Can I just say, that this is my most favorite manga ever???

I've also been reading Trigun Maximum and started Rurouni Kenshin from my library with occasional bits and pieces of Noragami and a few chapters of Koe no Katachi online. And I'm loving all of these so far. Gonna start Sailor Moon soon too. ^-^
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:13 pm

Pluto chapters 36-46

:wow!: Okay, I never expected SPOILER: Highlight text to read: the main character to die!!!!! I wouldn't be surprised if he came back, but then...I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't, either. This is a very rare thing to do in a story, no matter what the medium. And now I'm really intrigued.
the_wolfs_howl

Postby CinniScrib » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Shingeki no Kyojin 60

Ao no Exorcist 59
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: UGGGH I hate that fat lipped pig doctor. BUT GO IZUMO~

Bleach 592
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: So it's possible once Giselle is disposed of, maybe Toshiro will go back to normal since he was alive before he became a zombie.... UUGH. But Ikkaku losing a foot and being stabbed! D8

CinniScrib

Postby GeneD » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:07 am

Silver Spoon 101 - 104, Attack on Titan 60, Arslan Senki 14 and Assassination Classroom 96.

I started reading And Yet the Town Moves again, which is always fun and put Sengoku Youko on hold because I'm just not feeling it right now, definitely not as good or interesting as the mangaka's other works. I still need to finish the last two or so chapters of YKK, but I'm being irrational about not wanting to because then it'll be over. T_T

MAL
Twitter
GeneD

Postby CinniScrib » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:49 pm

Fairy Tail 396
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: OMOGSH LEVY!! YOU GO! I'm so proud of her making the move the safe his life!

CinniScrib

Postby CinniScrib » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:51 am

Kamisama Hajimemashita 110-116
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Unari's mom was so terrible! UNARI IS CUTE LOOK AND HOW UNIQUE SHE LOOKS YOU HAG. But Tomoe seriously considering being human!? I'm torn between yes and no!

Zetman 202-205
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Poor Konoha, she loves Jin but he's just not interested 8( Still she saved him like a champ. But Kouga is such an idiot with his hero complex just uuuuugh. Honestly the thing with Hanako was spoiled with the anime. Given they changed some stuff and it happened way earlier... I'm not surprised, just feel bad for her and Jin, just no breaks man. No breaks.

Noragami 44
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Uuugh "Father" is so creepy. And the Stray when she goes all wacko! O_O

Nanatsu no Taizai 89

CinniScrib

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:39 am

I finished Pluto. Good stuff! :thumb: The very very ending felt a bit anticlimactic, though :/ SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I wasn't completely clear on whether humanity is still doomed or not. Did Pluto stop the explosion, or does the snow at the end mean that they couldn't stop it anyway?

The next manga I've started on is Liar Game. I've only read the first two chapters so far, but it seems very unique and intriguing so far. The Liar Game consists of two contestants which are each given 100,000,000 yen. At the end of a month, they have to give that same amount to the ones running the game, but if they manage to steal some of the other contestant's money, they can keep the surplus for themselves. And of course, if some of their money is stolen, they'll have to pay the rest out of their own pocket. The art style is a little weird; it'll take some getting used to, but the story is really engaging and I already like the main character. Should be good!
the_wolfs_howl

Postby CinniScrib » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:51 pm

Kyoukai no Rinne 189
I really want an anime for this. I think all if not most of Takahashi Rumiko's works have an anime adaption. I love Black Cat Oboro even though he can be stupid

Fairy Tail Zero 2

Pinocchio 74

Magi 235

CinniScrib

Postby CinniScrib » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:53 pm

Kuroshitsuji 96
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Be free Sullivan! BE FREE! Seriously what is going on in that village? Obviously Wulf is a (DUH) werewolf, but I wonder what the whole condition of it is... I wonder who the investigator was though... maybe it was Ciel's fiance's brother?

CinniScrib

Postby CinniScrib » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:08 pm

Bleach 593
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Toshiro is talking now? He was so silent before during all this! Though talk about Deja Vu with the repeat!

Naruto 689
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: So Kakashi is never going to turn off the Sharigan since he couldn't with one eye before, being he doesn't have Uchida blood. Sakura being part of the beat down is awesome though, finally making use of her instead of sidelining her all the time. TAKE NO CRAP! And Kakashi saying he loves them all, daaah (though that could just be the translator, I hate it when translators take liberties and I find like 3+ versions of the same chapter with different meanings)

Silver Spoon 105
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Oh man, all the girl versions to go along with the Potato names...

Fairy Tail Ice Trail 2

Koe no Kitachi 49
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Uuugh Ishida's mom being all "do as you like" with the girls makes me mad. I can understand she's upset with Shoko but seriously being all "it's fine you're locking others out" NAMELY Shoko. Which I can understand, she's the reason Ishida fell but come on.

CinniScrib

Postby black & white angel » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:39 pm

Finally got around to reading Yotsuba&! vol.1
I make it a policy not to second-guess my instincts. Life's more fun that way. ~Train Heartnet
black & white angel

Postby MangaRocks! » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 pm

Gin no Saji, a.k.a. Silver Spoon, chapter 105: Those potatoes, LOL. :grin: And the freshman working with the horses continues to be adorable. :grin:

Karneval chapter 82: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Whew, finally! Now to (hopefully) get some answers about Yotaka (or the person who looks like him?) soon...

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii chapters 23-24: Haha, oh wow. I loved how Nike dealt with the bullying, turning it around and getting them to like her instead. :) That said, I'm not particularly fond of SPOILER: Highlight text to read: everything that happened after that. I mean, sure, it was inevitable that the sand prince would fall in love with her; I was expecting no less, really. But to take it so far as to plan to hold her there against her will and send word to the Sun Kingdom that she'd died, knowing full well how she'd feel about such a thing... ugh. :shady: So much for me starting to like the guy. :shady: Hopefully he either comes to his senses or this arc doesn't go very long (or both)...

Taiyou no Ie chapter 45: ...Well, that plot point was actually handled better than I had been expecting (thanks in part to Daiki, LOL :thumb: ). SPOILER: Highlight text to read: However, while I know it's complicated, I really don't trust Mao's mom. :shady: Hopefully Mao makes the best decision...

Zetsuen no Tempest chapter 31: Loved the continuing discussion on the logic of that theory about the two 'trees,' and the (somewhat-modified) conclusion, as well as the continued weaving in of Shakespeare's works. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Gah, though, that meeting, and that cliffhanger...! :pikka:

Natsume's Book Of Friends vol.'s 15-16: The little mini-arc in the former volume with Natori was really interesting, because during it Natsume found out that SPOILER: Highlight text to read: both Taki's grandfather's and his own grandmother's uses of magic were actually forbidden, a reveal that reverberated throughout both the plot as well as Natsume's own thoughts and actions ever since (in fact, it's still hanging over both the plot and Natsume himself even at the end of the latter volume, bringing in a very light undercurrent of suspense as to when and how it will be resolved). The story with Tanuma was pretty fun at first (and rather touching at the end, of course, as usual :) ), but also had a rather interesting little twist to it in that SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Tanuma was actually kinda using Natsume to find out if the old lady was a youkai. I really like Tanuma, and obviously his intentions weren't bad or anything, but that still puts a little bit of a wrinkle into their friendship, I'm thinking... Oh yeah, and then that cute bird trio... <3 :grin: Ahhh, this series is so good! :hug:

Until Death Do Us Part omnibus vol.'s 5-6 (Japanese vol.'s 9-12): Interestingly, as things have gotten more serious plot-wise, the humor has actually increased (partially due to a couple of amusing new characters), and I'm certainly not complaining. :grin: (And then there's Mamoru's way of teaching, as well... :grin: ) I also really like the fact that Mamoru and Haruka are more like true partners now. The one downside to this section of the story (not recalling which particular volume it was ATM) was that one flashback to Juliett's past, which IMO was... a tad more graphic than necessary, to put it mildly :pikka: , and which unfortunately makes this series a bit more difficult to recommend. :sweat: Other than that, though, I'm enjoying the story, and it should be interesting to see where it goes from here.

One Week Friends, a.k.a. Isshuukan Friends., chapters 1-21 (so far): Started reading this after watching the anime, and I have to say that (out of what I've read so far) the anime was a really good adaptation of what it covered. As for the manga itself, I also really like the sort-of combination 4-koma/regular-manga style it's done in. And the one thing that wasn't in the anime (so far)-- the festival-- was completely adorbs (as expected! :) ). <3 Looking forward to the rest of it!

And Ryohgo Narita's Vamp! novels 1-5 (so far): Well, I've had a Narita-shaped void that's needed filling for a good while now, as I've been (im)patiently waiting for that one volume in the middle of the fantastic Baccano! novel series to be completely translated so I can (finally!) read the rest of it (...and don't even get me started on the scattershot translation status of the Durarara!! + spinoff + sequel novels, which I haven't even started yet due to that very reason, along with several other works by him, too... :P ), so I started reading one of his other series that actually *has* been completely translated (so far) to tide me over. And oh, did it fill that role nicely! :thumb: Narita-sensei's take on vampires here is fascinating, because it encompasses pretty much every kind in fiction (plus some extremely imaginative {and entertaining} new 'types' of his own :grin: ) under a brand-new umbrella, with a completely different explanation than I've ever seen before but which makes absolutely brilliant sense. Also, he utilizes surreal humor to pretty great effect here, IMO. :grin: And then, of course, there's the great, layered character writing, too. Looking forward to the next volume (whenever he gets around to it)! :)
Saved by grace.

MAL (Anime) - MAL (Manga) - MAL (Profile)

(^ And if you also have a MAL account, please feel free to send me a friend request there! :) )
MangaRocks!

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:51 pm

Silver Spoon chapters 104-105

...Please tell me I'm not the only one who finds her eyes repeatedly drawn to Hachiken's trim, subtly muscular form in every panel :red: :?:

Liar Game chapters 3-11

This is really shaping up to be an exciting story! It's got all the wonderful plot twists and character machinations of Death Note, though with none of the supernatural elements or wacky character quirks :P I'm loving round 2!
the_wolfs_howl

Postby CinniScrib » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:25 pm

Magi: Sinbad no Bouken 31-32

CinniScrib

Postby CinniScrib » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:17 pm

Fairy Tail 397
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: HAHA POOR LEVY! She got caught up in the moment. Though Gajeel being all "QUIT STARING AT ME LIKE I HAVE A BOOGER ON MY FACE" is priceless. But Gajeel is such a sensitive guy he just acts loud and rude (which that's part of his character) but crying over the loss of the elder council member... yeah tender spot!

CinniScrib

Postby Mullet Death » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:16 pm

Read, or tried to read, ラヴァーズハイ on my ガンON app. Someone who can understand Japanese far better than I would have to explain the finer details of what exactly happened. I only understood parts of it, even with all the helpful furigana. Liked it from what I could gather, though. I mean, just look at that face on 千歳ちゃん! Bahahaha! :lol: Pure gold.

http://www.ganganonline.com/comic/lover ... utline.jpg

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby CinniScrib » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:16 am

Nanatsu no Taizai 90

Koe no Katachi 50
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Ugh Ueno... that makes sense partly why she hates Shoko so much, thinking she was faking to get Ishida to like her. All because of that stupid "if a boy is mean to a girl, it means he likes her" which is a load of crap, don't okay violence or mistreatment just because a child (namely boy") hasn't been taught to express himself properly. And no that was not the case. Ueno is such a possessive lusting person though with her wanting Ishida to never wake up just so no one will have him if SHE can't have/be with him. Shoko has only ever been good to Ishida and gotten him involved on accident, Ueno was part of the bullying Ishida... boo
But those jerks who saw the accident and going "lol" about it. Seriously.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun 53

CinniScrib

Postby GeneD » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:46 am

Read a lot of Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru (And Yet the Town Moves) lately, almost caught up with the Crunchyroll release. They are missing a few chapters though, so I'm debating whether to skip over them or to wait until they come out, but who knows when that will be and the nature of the story is so that it won't make much of a difference if I jump the gap for now.

Orange 13: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I'm struggling to reconcile the "must save Kakeru" and "OMG I'm so nervous about walking close to him" part of the plot. The latter breaks my suspension of disbelief for some reason.

Koe no Katachi 50: I don't know why but I can't seem to bring myself to hate Ueno. She's messed up for sure, but not much more than anyone else. SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Wanting Ishida to not wake up if she can't have him is crossing a line though.

MAL
Twitter
GeneD

Previous Next

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews