what's your favorite manga

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

what's your favorite manga

Postby Never thirsty! » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:04 pm

my favorite is probably Kenechi HIstory's Strongest Disciple it's kinda like dragon ball z except there is at least some there are some fight pages at least 2.5 pages of fight scenes in every issue whereas dbz has some issues with very little fighting and minus the ki techniques
Never thirsty!

Re: what's your favorite manga

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:34 pm

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Lots of depth and character development and plot twists. Pandora Hearts is a close second, for much the same reason. Love all of these characters.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:24 am

FMA, hands down. It's by far the best manga I've ever read - so detailed, so nuanced, so deeply researched and intelligently written. It's emotional, exciting, funny, surprising, suspenseful...everything a good story needs.
the_wolfs_howl

Postby DecooPunk » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:46 am

Saturn Apartments. The ending was so sad though. D: My favorite characters always die or have some tragedy befall them.
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: That guy that was trying to kill Mitsu was such a jerk.
DecooPunk

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews