Shugo Chara!!!

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Postby Lynna » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:19 pm

wildpurplechild (post: 1418476) wrote:Well, now it's over for good. I totally agree with you guys though, awesome ending. [SPOILER]Tsukasa was future Tadase, is that true?[/SPOILER]

No Way. There is no way possible
[SPOILER] The "Tsukasa" on the road of stars has the same hair and eye colour as Tadase, while Tsukasa has purple eyes and silver hair. The only thing really the same about them is thier hairstyle [/Spoiler]
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby wildpurplechild » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Ooohhh... I've never seen the anime version, so I didn't know. His character bcomes more mysterious.
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby Atria35 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Actually, in the manga [spoiler]He is explained to be the future Tadase[/spoiler]. They might have changed it for the anime, but Purple's explanation is cannon-it was explained in the last chapter of the manga. The anime changed it. But that's not uncommon-[spoiler] I've seen plenty where the character's features were changed for their adult selves. It's mainly to try and keep the secret for a bit longer, since it's hard to hide similar features in an animated, colored show, versus a black-and-white print medium[/spoiler]

EDIT: The anime apparently didn't change it- it just went so far off in it's own direction that they never got around to explaining it. Kinda like how FMA went for it's second half.
Atria35

Postby Lynna » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:59 pm

I wasn't talking about the anime! "The Road of Stars" Never happens in the anime! allow me to explain..... [SPOILER] can you show me a manga page where they acctually say that Tsukasa is the future Tadase? because I'm pretty sure they never do. There is a colour chapter opening page with the older tadase and he has pink eyes and gold hair and in the anime tsukasa's eyes were purple and his hair is silver. now I know that's the anime, but consider this--- Tsukasa is know to be Tadase's uncle. How is it that he can be his own uncle? Also, I don't think the Future Tadase Amu met on the Road of stars looks as much like Tsukasa as everyone says he does---The most alike feature would be their hair cuts. But this is my own opinion, and if anyone has any solid evidence that Tsukasa is Tadase, I will believe it :rant:[/spoiler]
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
Lynna

Postby Atria35 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Just as an aside- you might want to clip out that link, since it's against the rules to link to an illegal site.

I know you weren't talking about the anime! It just sounded like you were extrapolating their relationship from that. As said, it's common in anime for features like hair color or eye color to change from one stage of life to another. I've seen it in other's. It's stupid and makes no sense, yes, but it happens.

Regardless, I'm retracting my statement about who Tadase is- I did get them mixed up with the characters in another manga I'm involved in at the time
Atria35

Postby Lynna » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Atria35 (post: 1419722) wrote:Just as an aside- you might want to clip out that link, since it's against the rules to link to an illegal site.

oops! I forgot! sorry ^^;;
Lynna

Postby wildpurplechild » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Woah! Didn't think there'd be a Tsukasa identity arguement! I say both opinions are valid. I kinda think it'd be cool if Tsukasa was Tadase, even if he's really not.
Heads up, I don't go on this site much these days...
The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11
wildpurplechild

Postby Atria35 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:28 pm

wildpurplechild (post: 1419883) wrote:Woah! Didn't think there'd be a Tsukasa identity arguement! I say both opinions are valid. I kinda think it'd be cool if Tsukasa was Tadase, even if he's really not.
Well, it's not an opinion anymore- it was stated in the manga what his identity was. As said, I managed to mix that up with another manga I'm reading ATM :sweat:
Atria35

Previous

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews