Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles latest chapters

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles latest chapters

Postby Wyntre Rose » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:57 pm

First off, forgive me for not having the patience to put in all the random capital letters in the title...

Ok, am I reading this wrong, or did the latest chapter just reveal that

[spoiler]Real!Syaoran is actually the SON of Clone!Syaoran and Clone!Sakura?!So...his parents aren't really Sakura Kinomoto and Syaoran Li from CCS after all? Or are they just implying that the CCS Sakura and Syaoran are actually the clones themselves? And this means...lemme see if I can get this straight...that Syaoran Li is a clone of his own son, and that Sakura Kinomoto is a clone of her son's girlfriend? [/spoiler]

Am I the only person whose brain hurts right now?

Of course, it could just be that I read a really bad translation, since there's only fanlations available...
Wyntre Rose

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:50 pm

Yeah . . . this is why I gave up on T:RC - and it used to be a favorite of mine. After a point, it pretty much gave up on making any sort of sense. I wonder if CLAMP has to rush to finish the series.

If I ruled the universe, we'd drop the rest of T:RC and it would be a buddy adventure story starring Fai and Kurogane. But I don't, and it's probably just as well. XD

.rai//
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby goldenspines » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:22 pm

This new development isn't anything new to the series, I think. There have been many surprises and "lol wut?" happenings in the manga thus far. XD
I've been keeping up with the series because I like certain elements of the manga (though not it as a whole). I think the problem may have been that Clamp created too many loose strings and is now trying to tie them all together somehow.

I'm kind of with you, Rai. I could care less about the rest of the characters, but Fai and Kurogane having a spin-off series of their own without all this feather nonsense, would be cool.
goldenspines

Postby Wyntre Rose » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:30 pm

Wyntre Rose

Postby Alice » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:38 pm

I thought they just ran their series' forever! :o
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share

And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence.
Alice

Postby Yamamaya » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:37 pm

Speaking of which I need to read the latest volumes of this. I've only read the first 20 volumes of Tsubasa.
Yamamaya

Postby Wyntre Rose » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:36 pm

Be prepared, Yamamaya, for the more recent chapters to mess with your head...I'm looking forward to seeing where they take it, but I'm also a little scared. CLAMP has proved that they will put their characters through just about anything, so I'm worried that they have one more huge twist up their sleeve and, as I've mentioned in another thread, are about to turn one of the heroes into a villain - which they've done in at least one other series I've read by them. But, that could just be my paranoia. ;)
Wyntre Rose

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews