Beauty Pop

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Beauty Pop

Postby animeantics » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Can anyone tell me the content on Beauty Pop? There isn't a review on CAA, so I was wondering if anyone can tell me.
animeantics

Postby minakichan » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:27 am

It runs in Ciao magazine, which is for like elementary/middle school girls. The romance is limited to almost kisses and pining thoughts, and the only occult factor is that the main character likens her hairstyling skills to magic. There's seriously nothing.
ImageImage
minakichan

Postby choklit » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:38 am

It's pretty cute and funny. A girl has amazing hair-styling skills, so she's pressured by her school's resident makeover club to join. Her attitude makes her seems standoffish and indifferent, but she cares about her friends. the club president develops a crush on her. They go into various competitions and trials, which are, I think, very funny. A light, easy read, I recommend it. The series is a little long, spanning several tankobon, and its english translation version isn't through with all of it yet.
So what's the speed of dark?
choklit

Postby animeantics » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:43 pm

AWEEESSSOOOMEEE! I'M BUYING IT WITH MY BIRTHDAY MONEY! *happy dances to caramelldansen*

Seriously, nothing is better then a good, clean, long Shojo series!!!
Wooooooo!!
animeantics

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews