Bleach ship-wars

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:22 pm

I'm not much of a shipper, and I don't follow Bleach as much as I used to, but I'm going with RenjixRukia and IshidaxOrihime, because I frankly don't give a crap about Ichigo at all. Maybe if he was at all interesting. Pity I forgot to check Other/None, because I think YoruichixUrahara would be fun.

.rai//
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby Mave » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:48 pm

Fish and Chips (post: 1271711) wrote:KuboxPlanning

Too bad this one isn't canon.

I know what's canon.

IchigoXPwned
Mave

Postby Purplefire » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:41 am

I don't I have enough of a connection with any of the characters to be actively shipping for any couple. None of the characters stand out enough in my mind to get my vote for a specific couple.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Blue"]
^My webcomic[/color]
[color="Magenta"]"Try having pastries as your hair style." ~Purplefire[/color]
[color="Cyan"]"If you throw us in the fire, the God we serve can rescue us from your roaring furnace and anything else you might cook up, O king. But even if he doesn't, it wouldn't make a bit of difference, O king. We still wouldn't serve your gods or worship the gold statue you set up." Daniel 3:17-18[/color]
Purplefire

Postby Ingemar » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:53 pm

Purplefire (post: 1273888) wrote:I don't I have enough of a connection with any of the characters to be actively shipping for any couple. None of the characters stand out enough in my mind to get my vote for a specific couple.
That's because there's so many of them.
Job 7:16

I loathe my life; I would not live forever. Let me alone, for my days are but a breath.
Ingemar

Postby Garjzla » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:20 pm

renji-rukia/ ichi-rukia

rukia gets all the love
God+Anime+Internet+Forums=1337
"MOES: Where everybody knows your sig (because it's a reasonable size)."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Garjzla

Postby animeantics » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:22 pm

Ingemar (post: 1274010) wrote:That's because there's so many of them.

Yeah, there are alot of characters, that's for sure.
Infact, there are so many that I forget their names.
animeantics

Postby Sae-chan » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:38 pm

Can't say I have much of an opinion of ships in Bleach. Sometimes I like them, sometimes I don't. I am indifferent for any pairings with Orihime/Chad/Ishida - not because I don't like them, because they are cool, but because they're a minor character for me. Very minor. And I don't bother much with characters that are minor. Uh, I sort of support IchigoRukia... but I could go with RenjiRukia as well.

Any pairings with Hitsugaya are annoying. He's my favorite character, but I don't vote for "no pairings" because I think I'd have a better chance with him, unlike some fans of him. It's just that he is the sort of person who wouldn't care less about his love life until... well, maybe never. I personally can't see him romantic with anyone. Not even Momo (well, maybe a little, but not much).

I do fully support the ship YoruichiUrahara. I think that would be a funny pairing... :D They suit each other totally, in my opinion.

I don't favorite many ships in Bleach - definitely not as many as I do in Naruto. But we'll just have to see what Kubo Tite has for us in the future, eh? :)
Sae-chan

Previous

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews