[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Bleach manga vs. anime - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Bleach manga vs. anime

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Bleach manga vs. anime

Postby mai » Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:58 pm

I've been watching the anime and I would like to get the manga. I was wondering if it is worth getting the volumes from the beginning, or just picking up at the soul society arc [about volume 10?] which I have enjoyed much more then the first episodes. Will I miss anything important or does the anime cover the basics?
My Website [online comic]

Do you find your self worried alot of the time about things that don't always make sense?

Are you experiencing any of these?
• Persistent feelings of sadness, irritability or anxiety
• Overreaction to irritations
• Loss of interest in activities previously enjoyed,
• Sleep too much, or sleep too little
• Unexpected loss or gain of weight
• Tiredness or restlessness
• Slowed movement, thought and/or speech
• Guilt, low self-esteem, feelings of worthlessness
• Inability to concentrate and poor memory
• Loss of motivation
• Feelings of hopelessness
• Suicidal thoughts and/or behavior
• Withdrawal from relationships, anti-social behavior
• Physical aches and pains that seem to have no other cause

If you have a few of the symptoms on this list, you may be suffering from a form of clinical depression there are many sites that offer advice and help.
mai

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:38 pm

Well, the anime is a little more censored. (i.e. with Orihime, Rangiku, Kuukaku, ect. I think you get the idea of what I'm talking about)

The anime covers all the basics, but the manga doesn't have any of those...lovely filler parts that we've all come to know and hate.
If you DO want the manga, start at the Soul Society Arc. Anything before is almost identical to the anime. All the episodes are almost identical, but if you want more pretty art, buy the manga.
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Nate » Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:30 am

I am in the middle of the Bount Arc.

SAVE ME FROM THE HORRIBLENESS. D:

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Kaligraphic » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:46 pm

I'm pretty much only reading the manga these days. It's a real time-saver. The beginning, though, is just the beginning. You don't really lose too much by switching straight over from anime to manga wherever you are in the series, in my opinion.
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Postby uc pseudonym » Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:41 pm

If I recall, the only difference in the early parts worth noting is the Grand Fisher arc (it's in volume 3). Basically, though, the anime gives you all the information you would want. It also has the benefit of lacking filler.
uc pseudonym

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews