This...is pretty cool...

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

This...is pretty cool...

Postby ChristianKitsune » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:58 pm

Tokyopop is advertising Zondervan's graphic novels! That's pretty neat if you ask me! ^^;

Here's a screencap I took....

Perhaps it's just because...Zondervan paid a lot of money, (not saying they did) but Tokyopop didn't HAVE to advertise for them..I mean they are different publishing companies...

*shrugs* I just thought it was cool..^^
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby LadyRushia » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:17 pm

That *is* pretty cool. :D

Who knows? Maybe some non-christian fans will see the ad and then want to buy the books.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby AsianBlossom » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:44 pm

Awesome.

Can you still preview manga on Tokyopop? Last time I was there, it was just a fan forum and there was no official manga to be found.

But seeing that there in the screencap still presents hope; Christian manga--if it's done well--could blossom in such an incredible way.
RESPECT THE UNBORN AND CHOOSE LIFE...your mother did.

"Do not underestimate the power of the muffin! The muffin will smite all those who question it! The muffin will crush all nay-sayers! He who controls the muffin shall control the entire world!" -Taishi, Comic Party English Dub
AsianBlossom

Postby Sakura15 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:24 pm

ooo wow, thats pretty cool indeed! I wonder how many people have seen it and clicked on it ^-^
[color="SeaGreen"]
"For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." -Isaiah 41:13
[/color]

[font="Georgia"]
Sakura's Deviantart
[/font]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]
For what do I have
If I don't have You, Jesus?
What in this life
Could mean any more?- Starfield
[/color]
Sakura15

Postby uc pseudonym » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:14 pm

Presumably that just means Zondervan's marketing department is busy. I wish them well, in any case.

AsianBlossom wrote:Can you still preview manga on Tokyopop? Last time I was there, it was just a fan forum and there was no official manga to be found.

Yes. Go to their index page and look in the upper left corner for a link. From there you have to go through a few other pages, but it's fairly straightforward.
uc pseudonym

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews