what ya think of +Anima

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

what ya think of +Anima

Postby 12praiseGOD » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:24 pm

I have only read the first book, but I would like to know what you think about it. And if anyone could please tell me...what happened to senri's eye? Anyways thanks guys!:grin:
[color="Red"]If GOD brings you to it, He will bring you through it.- unknown.[SIZE="3"][color="Magenta"][color="Red"][/color][/color][/SIZE]:angel:[/color]

[color="Lime"][color="Lime"]"GOD isn't sitting far away with a magnifying glass, but HE is an ever present GOD" -unknown :thumb:

-meaning he is with us all the time.[/color][/color]

[color="Magenta"]"If you don't trust your wings, you'll be caught in the mountain."-myself:angel:

meaning- "If you don't trust GOD, you'll be caught in the problem."- myself[/color]

[color="Red"]@)}[/color][color="YellowGreen"]-'-,[/color]

[color="Red"]"The farthest distance between a problem and a solution, is the distance between your knees and the floor."- unknown.[/color]
12praiseGOD

Postby 12praiseGOD » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:14 pm

well from the looks of it...you guys have not read this or have no clue what I'm talking about...but o well...I guess I'll have to wait!
[color="Red"]If GOD brings you to it, He will bring you through it.- unknown.[SIZE="3"][color="Magenta"][color="Red"][/color][/color][/SIZE]:angel:[/color]

[color="Lime"][color="Lime"]"GOD isn't sitting far away with a magnifying glass, but HE is an ever present GOD" -unknown :thumb:

[color="Magenta"]"If you don't trust your wings, you'll be caught in the mountain."-myself:angel:

meaning- "If you don't trust GOD, you'll be caught in the problem."- myself[/color]

[color="Red"]"The farthest distance between a problem and a solution, is the distance between your knees and the floor."- unknown.[/color]
12praiseGOD

Postby SailorDove » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:24 pm

I've read only the first book too. It seem like a cute manga for kids. Which I kinda like anyhoo. But haven't been able to find any other volumes, have you?
Naruto Fanfic: Kokoro of Konoha by Sailor Dove

What is the power of the weak and the weakness of power?

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Postby Debitt » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:09 am

I've read the first volume, and a little bit of the second volume, as well. They're still releasing the series here, and I've seen up to maybe volume 4 in bookstores before. :3 At any rate, it's a cute series I really hope to continue~

[SIZE="5"](*゚∀゚)アハア八アッ八ッノヽ~☆[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DEBS: Fan of that manga where the kid's head is on fire.[/SIZE]
Debitt

Postby meboeck » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:08 am

I'm actually pretty interested in this manga. It's one of the few that I'm reading right now. I've read up to volume six, and it sounds like they'll be finally revealing the secret about Senri's eye next volume. He's going to his home town, and that should be really interesting.

As for the manga itself, I guess it is a little kid-oriented, but I like it. I think the character interaction is fun, even if a bit over the top, and I really like Senri's character. If you want highly developed, involved plot, this won't really be for you because it focuses a lot more on character development. I'm pretty much hooked though.
*insert poem, quote, or witty comment here*

"If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! -- [color=#cc3322]MOES."
[/color]
meboeck

Postby 12praiseGOD » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:48 pm

I have found some other copies, but mine I'm getting from the library! so I have to wait. *tear drop, then cracks up laughing*

12praiseGOD

Postby Okami » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:50 pm

I've read...up to the third? I think something like that. That was back when I was HUGE into Anthropomorphicism, but I honestly don't remember much of it, it's been a while. I just remember I liked it.
~*~ Blessed to be Ryosuke's wife!
"We will be her church, the body of Christ coming alive to
meet her needs, to write love on her arms." ~ Jamie Tworkowski
Okami

Postby Puguni » Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:27 pm

It's one of my favorite mangas because it's so cute. :3 It's really clean, unless a girly-looking boy and people with animal parts offend you. I love Cooro! XD He's so adorable. :'D
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews