outer or inner senshi?

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

outer or inner senshi?

Postby tokiklok » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:14 pm

which senshi group do you like better?

i would say i like the outers better, becuase i have a soft spot for sailor saturn.
Made by Seppuku ^-^

tokiklok

Postby SnEptUne » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:38 pm

tokiklok wrote:which senshi group do you like better?

i would say i like the outers better, becuase i have a soft spot for sailor saturn.

I would say outers as well, because they are generally more mature, especially Sailor Pluto. Who knows how old is she? Sailor Uranus and Neptune knew that sometimes to save people meant that they cannot save others, and sacrifice maybe unavoidable. Sailor Saturn bears the heavy duty of doing the dirty work in case chaos had consumed the world.

In contrast, the inners are very naive, especially Sailor Moon, who gets as far as she does just because she has hidden power within her. If it is just her love, that's fine. But as far as I can tell, she can be pretty cruel when it comes to killing off enemies, just because they look ugly and inhuman.

There is in fact a fan fiction about Sailor Saturn being the powerful leader of the solar system, but Queen Serenity started a rumour about how Saturn's people always wore dark shadowly outfits, and backstabbed Saturn in the end. Sadly, the author no longer wants to continue the story.
[SIZE="1"]Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs (1 Corinthians 13:4-5)[/SIZE]
SnEptUne

Postby Puguni » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:03 am

SnEptUne wrote:There is in fact a fan fiction about Sailor Saturn being the powerful leader of the solar system, but Queen Serenity started a rumour about how Saturn's people always wore dark shadowly outfits, and backstabbed Saturn in the end. Sadly, the author no longer wants to continue the story.

Fanfictions really mean nothing with respect to a series, I believe.

I have to go with outer senshi too. I remember when they first started hinting about them, and when I finally saw them, I was so excited. I was like, "THEY ARE SO COOL."
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Postby LadyRushia » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:33 pm

Well, Sailor Venus is my favorite and Jupiter is second. . .I dunno, I don't think I prefer one group over the other. Saturn and Neptune are my favorite outers though.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby tokiklok » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:56 am

yea i dont dislike venus ,mars, or mercury or jupiter its just the main heroline i dont like too much. the japaanese version i like her voice much better.
Made by Seppuku ^-^

tokiklok

Postby bakura_fan » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:31 pm

I actually like ami/sailor mercury the best. ^^, dunno why.
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Postby tokiklok » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:40 pm

hmm thats good
Made by Seppuku ^-^

tokiklok

Postby Song of Amazon » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:41 am

I can't say I have a favorite group for the senshi. I really enjoy all the characters. The outers are much more mysterious and mature while the inners can be fun and down-to-earth. Ami is definately my favorite all-around character though.
[color="Plum"]| fanfiction | cosplay | fiction | art |[/color]
Song of Amazon

Postby tokiklok » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:49 pm

thats awesome
Made by Seppuku ^-^

tokiklok

Postby kat-su-chan » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:01 pm

OUTERS!! well kind of. Saturn and Pluto are the best. And Neptune has the same birthday as me.
kat-su-chan

Postby Kanerou » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:11 pm

Outers.
"You've gotta speak about those things you don't currently see as though they already exist. Back in the beginning, God didn't look into space and say, 'Gee, it's dark.' He called light into existence."

Gotta Getta Gundam. ;)

Raiden no Kishi (post: 1218170) wrote:Also, I hope never to hear "Nate" and "prance" in the same sentence again . . .
Kanerou

Postby CAAOutkast » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:36 pm

Both. I like both groups. Every single Sailor Senshi is special in my view.
CAAOutkast

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews