[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Manga Mania :-P - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Manga Mania :-P

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Manga Mania :-P

Postby minutz3 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:42 am

Well, I find the name of this sub-forum very fun, since there is a manga-magazine (one of the few) here in Sweden that is named exactly the same :-P

The magazine isn't that good though.
I especially don't like it because of the fact that most of their series are a bit inappropriate and the fact that they stop series sometimes when one hasn't read how it all will end and so forth...

Proof;
minutz3

Postby uc pseudonym » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:19 pm

Out of curiosity, what series does it run? I see Air Gear and Negima, which are fairly prominent titles.
uc pseudonym

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews