Having Trouble Submitting a Review

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Having Trouble Submitting a Review

Postby memmer66 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:54 pm

I'm trying to submit a review of a manga and it's telling me I have to be a registered user to submit. :comp::comp::bang::lickbash::?::dance::dance::waah!::mutter::mutter:

Any help would be appreciated!! ^_^
[SIGPIC]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/Ryuketsu/battleroyale.jpg[/SIGPIC]
Best Beginning To A Review EVER: The fact that I watched this movie after eating poisonous mushrooms only went to enhance the realism :lol:
memmer66

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:37 pm

Sorry, this is an error that was created during our upgrade that has yet to be resolved. For the time being please keep your reviews on file and add them once the system is restored.
uc pseudonym

Postby memmer66 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:39 pm

uc pseudonym wrote:Sorry, this is an error that was created during our upgrade that has yet to be resolved. For the time being please keep your reviews on file and add them once the system is restored.

Thank you!!:thumb:
[SIGPIC]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/Ryuketsu/battleroyale.jpg[/SIGPIC]
Best Beginning To A Review EVER: The fact that I watched this movie after eating poisonous mushrooms only went to enhance the realism :lol:
memmer66

Postby memmer66 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:26 pm

'Ow long is this going to take?? With respect.
memmer66

Postby uc pseudonym » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:21 pm

The only staff member with the technical skills to search for the problem is, like everyone else, a volunteer. This is, unfortunately, not the biggest problem we have with the new skin. Don't hold your breath.
uc pseudonym

Postby memmer66 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:28 pm

and still... has yet to be resolved >.<
memmer66

Postby uc pseudonym » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:47 pm

When I said "don't hold your breath" I was serious. Don't expect it within a year.
uc pseudonym

Postby Mithrandir » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:34 pm

It is on the list of things that has not been fixed yet. This is true. I'm dealing with a lot of things unrelated to CAA and coding fixes does not rank as high as, for example, flying out of state for Funerals.
Mithrandir

Postby ilikegir33 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:55 pm

uc pseudonym wrote:When I said "don't hold your breath" I was serious. Don't expect it within a year.

:( Darn.
:dizzy: [color="Orange"]People are so crazy these days. If you are one of those crazy ppl, then copy this into your sig![/color]:dizzy:
MOES. "Take off every sig for great justice"
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators.
What I'll be reviewing in the future:
SoulTaker (soon to start)
Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid. Proverbs 12:1
ilikegir33

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews