Peach Fuzz

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Peach Fuzz

Postby Katyasha » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:40 pm

What is Peach Fuzz?
It follows the story of a lonely girl named Amanda and her pet ferret Peach. Amanda struggles to deal with the challenges of pet care and training, teasing bullies, and even her mother, who threatens to take back the ferret if it doesn't shape up. Meanwhile, Peach, who believes herself to be royalty, must learn to survive in a strange new world. Although Amanda views Peach as a furry friend, Peach sees her as a frightening monster. Together, they must learn to understand each other if they ever want to overcome all the obstacles in their paths.
But that is not all there is a chance my art work that I did for the creater of this manga series is going to be in the next vol which is coming out in Dec. So wish me luck guys.
check out my gallery when you have time:

http://samkat.deviantart.com/
Katyasha

Postby AsianBlossom » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:30 am

Sweetness. Good luck with that! *thumbs up*
RESPECT THE UNBORN AND CHOOSE LIFE...your mother did.

"Do not underestimate the power of the muffin! The muffin will smite all those who question it! The muffin will crush all nay-sayers! He who controls the muffin shall control the entire world!" -Taishi, Comic Party English Dub
AsianBlossom

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews