Opinions of Christian Manga!

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Postby LadyRushia » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:42 am

Manga Messiah excerpts The art is wonderful. The only criticism I have is that every other word is italicized XD.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby uc pseudonym » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:28 pm

Zondervan is the largest Christian publisher on the market. They have six graphic novel series with more coming. Information can be found here:
http://www.zgraphicnovels.com

See the above post for Manga Messiah. It's published by Tyndale (though of course you can find it easily online).
uc pseudonym

Postby CAAOutkast » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:38 pm

Thanks Guys!
Eternal Fan of Sailor Moon and the Original Mega Man!
CAAOutkast

Postby SnEptUne » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:29 am

What is Christian Manga? Is it manga about bible? Manga about life and conflict of Christians? or is it manga that shows the ideology of Christian?

If it is about bible, I haven't seen any. But if it is the later, many titles can be defined as Christian mangas, especially when the protagonist is a Christian.

Recently, I am reading a book about a daugther of priest gaving up her Christianity because her boyfriend left her becacuse she is devoted and that God didn't protect her from being betrayed, robbed, and left penniless on the street.
[SIZE="1"]Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs (1 Corinthians 13:4-5)[/SIZE]
SnEptUne

Previous

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews