Emma?

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Emma?

Postby MorwenLaicoriel » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:43 pm

I was going to pick up the manga "Emma" when I was at the store today, but it had a "Teens plus" rating. I had no idea what that means, but between my Mom being there and me being absolutely clueless of the content I ended up not getting it. ^^; Has anyone read this manga? Can someone tell me what objectionable content is in it?
MorwenLaicoriel

Postby That Dude » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:33 pm

I only glanced through it but I don't remember there being any problems fanservice wise but I couldn't tell you much more than that seeing that I barely thumbed through it.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby MyrrhLynn » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:24 am

I wrote a review for the anime http://www.christiananime.net/reviews.php?display=189 and I read the first few chapters of the manga and they were exactly the same. I think it would probably be boring for kids, I can't think of any other reason why they would give it a T rating. If you can I would say flip through the pages and check for swear words because that's the only thing I can think of that might be cause for the rating. Lol, there is like 0 fanservice in this series so don't worry about that. :lol:

:x:Anti Yaoi Fans :x: Daystar Design :x: MyrrhLynn.NET :x: Need an avatar? Then Click here!

"Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES."
MyrrhLynn

Postby MorwenLaicoriel » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:55 pm

oh, good! ^^ Thank you! I'll have to see if I can pick it up.
MorwenLaicoriel

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews