Fushigi Yugi: The Mysterious Play

Post about anime's sister, manga in here. Manga reviews accepted in here as well.

Fushigi Yugi: The Mysterious Play

Postby Ashley » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:31 pm

I finally finished reading this series yesterday, so here is the shiny new review. Enjoy!
Ashley

Postby Tenshi no Ai » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:03 pm

It is SUCH a good series (first watched through the anime and now getting through the manga) but honestly, too much sex related stuff! It's like -_-; Honeslty, the plot could've did without some stuff (most specifically the whole "tkaing control of one's lifeforce" mini-arc) and ug about the last volume :/ In the anime for that part it was actually... clean with nothing shown, just holding hands and pretty words. Heh, amusing to find a series with more bad stuff than Chobits in it^^ *shakes head at female mangakas* Well, I edit out all the nudity and bad shot of what I can so I can give my boyfriend a censored version to read, so the actual story can be enjoyed (minus a few parts, once again -_-;)

Ok... I'm done^^ Oh and with the anime, it's AMAZING on how they end the eps! Like a soap opera or something cause it's ALWAYS at a part where you have to go "0_0 Gotta see the next ep to see what happens now!" I did think the Eikouden OVA was pretty dumb though :/ Glad that whole thing's not in the manga^^
神 は、 その 独り 子 を お与え に なった ほど に 世 お愛 された。
独り 子 を 信じる 者 が 一人 も滅 ひない で, 永遠 の 命 お得る ため で ある。

ヨハネ 3:16
Tenshi no Ai

Return to Manga and Manga Reviews