Acoustic or Studio?

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Acoustic or Studio?

Postby Spencer » Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:05 pm

Which one do you like better?

I think it depends on the artist, but I usually like the acoustic version of the song. That way, I can usually learn to play it on my guitar. But when they do acoustic versions of like, hard metal stuff, it's kinda lame..

I like: Times Like These Acoustic - Foo Fighters
I don't like: Send the Pain Below Acoustic - Chevelle
:)
Spencer

Postby DoMiNiQuE » Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:55 pm

Studio all the way...maybe cuz thats the first time they put it on the radio like that, so im use to it ...
Times Like These, acoustic is good. ;) . but Send the pain below.. :shake: < the background... u know the people that sing after the lead singer sings, they sound like their dying.. :shake:
Dominique

Revelation 22:12- Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Homestarrunner Rocks!!

Paper cranes are my friend... so is pastel stars

ImageAw.
DoMiNiQuE

Postby shooraijin » Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:15 pm

Studio. I like a more polished sound (or at least, an attempt at making it more polished).
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Straylight » Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:18 pm

Well I mostly listen to dance music, and that's mostly electronic, so I can't really comment on this one
[align=center]
Banner above created using my avatar generator tool.
You know you want try it.
Straylight

Return to Jam Session